Quantcast

» «
Photo

Extradition is my new Rooftop Rumble. (When Alone)

8 replies to this topic
AFP Phat Packs
  • AFP Phat Packs

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:49 PM Edited by AFP Phat Packs, 17 May 2014 - 12:52 PM.

So, with 1.13 spawning your in your last location at job start I can earn the way I've always wanted too, before I could only do it if Martin gave me the job through a phone invite.

1. Go to the Sandy Shores airfield about 25% of the way down it, little ways past the hangar.

2. Two F16's/Fighter Jets will be parked there, hop in whichever one you're closer to and afterburn to Fort Zancudo.

3. The Titan will be ready for takeoff, however since you're already in the F16 you should be able to blow up the Titan before it even moves.

4. Do a short loop in Zancudo to give the documents time to spawn.

5. Wait for the car to get in front of/very close to the large bridge leading to the tunnel that goes under Zancudo, then cannon the sh*t out of it.

6. This is the tricky part. Land the Fighter Jet carefully on the large bridge, the only reason its tricky is because of the traffic but I've noticed most of the time once you land the traffic doesn't spawn until your near the end of the bridge, and even then you should be able to avoid them.

7. Collect the documents, hop back in your F16 and afterburn to Martin's.

8. Parachute out of the F16 and land on the yellow circle.

Like_a_boss_duck.jpg

So, comments/thoughts?

I haven't done Rooftop Rumble since the update with people yet but I think I can do this faster than even four players can complete Rooftop Rumble.

The only downside is you have to be at Sandy Shores airfield for maximum speed. Really doesn't take long to get there if you just grab helicopter as soon as you get out of the mission.

It's definitely easier than Rooftop Rumble alone, for me at least.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

I've never solo-ed Extradition.. Maybe I should try it, doesn't seem hard. Since the update I've been doing Mixed Up With Coke, Trash Talk, and Defender solo.

AFP Phat Packs
  • AFP Phat Packs

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

It's not hard at all if you go to Sandy Shores first, there's jets just waiting for you. Pretty sure nothing else with a good payout can be solo'd as fast as it can.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

It's not hard at all if you go to Sandy Shores first, there's jets just waiting for you. Pretty sure nothing else with a good payout can be solo'd as fast as it can.

I started it at Trevor's trailer and got a buzzard instead of grabbing one of the jets. I'll have to try with a jet cause it was a little rough lol. For me, Chopper Tail is faster solo and it pays 17k, but this one's not bad. 

GR4ND TH3FT 4UT0
  • GR4ND TH3FT 4UT0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

I love this mission! If you're on Xbrick, I'll grind with you. PM me for GT as I do not need spammers.

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

its even quicker with 2 good players. 1 gets a jet (which will come after you if you go to the army base instead) and the other waits at the DA spawn point. Jet kills the plane, 2nd man kills the DA

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

Usually when doing it with a crew we'd have one in a buzzard to take the document and fly to Martins, anyone else got in the jets to take out the titan

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

I do it solo, I never land the jet though I just crash it into the ground. I lose my stars, pick up the case and deliver it to Martin with no hassle.

wh1t31v3y
  • wh1t31v3y

Silent Assassin

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

Ever since I found out about the jets this has been my favorite mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users