Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the new way of getting easy money now?

98 replies to this topic
JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

There is a mission from Madrazo where you have to kill 12 jurors and then kill 4 more defended by cops, all with time limit.

This have 20K payout on Easy.

Done with Buzzard.

no it doesn't. Its judging the jury and it gives you 15k on hard

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

It's stupid that only one or two missions get played over and over.

Rockstar need to increase payouts for other stuff, or add some new rewards, anything.  Something.

I can't understand why Rockstar set the mission payouts and RP seemingly almost without regard to difficulty, which of course is why RR was such a pot of gold.  If Rockstar had any game designers with brains (and I'm beginning to wonder), they would set the rewards proportional to the difficulty, and then have a few missions with super high payouts (like $100K), and nearly impossible, to satisfy the ultrahardcore among us.  But I don't see rationality coming into GTA0 design anytime soon.   :dozing:

About that. Notice that you can carry more armor now? R* is preparing us for Ultrahard Bank Heist missions in June. They may have a payout of at least $50K+. 

Or more likely with the mental state thing more armour may be advisable.

In missions, armour lasts 2 or 3 bullets.  You're going to spend a lot of time in cover selecting new armour.

JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

It's stupid that only one or two missions get played over and over.

Rockstar need to increase payouts for other stuff, or add some new rewards, anything.  Something.

I can't understand why Rockstar set the mission payouts and RP seemingly almost without regard to difficulty, which of course is why RR was such a pot of gold.  If Rockstar had any game designers with brains (and I'm beginning to wonder), they would set the rewards proportional to the difficulty, and then have a few missions with super high payouts (like $100K), and nearly impossible, to satisfy the ultrahardcore among us.  But I don't see rationality coming into GTA0 design anytime soon.   :dozing:

About that. Notice that you can carry more armor now? R* is preparing us for Ultrahard Bank Heist missions in June. They may have a payout of at least $50K+. 

Or more likely with the mental state thing more armour may be advisable.

In missions, armour lasts 2 or 3 bullets.  You're going to spend a lot of time in cover selecting new armour.

Armour is the biggest waste in this game.. Absolutely hopelessly weak

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

GTA Golfer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

Defender is a pretty good mission for grinding cash and rp.

Defender is the best mission, in my opinion, if you're looking to grind cash & rp.  Not only do you have zero ammo/armor expenses, but if you don't fly to the airfield and fly back to where you picked up the buzzard instead then you can quickly restart the mission from the start menu with no travel time.  It's much better than Coveted in my opinion.

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

It took exactly one hour with two people playing, one buzzard, one on foot. 

How do you get the Buzzard on this mission? Once you've used it, doesn't it just disappear (or get destroyed from falling without anyone in it) - or do you simply land it on top of the mountain/ hill at the end? 

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

http://rsg.ms/Tjjvou

That deathmatch pays out pretty big, I just got $20K from being the winner in a group of 8 or 9...just today, its been doing this glitch where sometimes when you die, you respawn on a street far away, then when you die there you may or may not go back to the original spawn points...people spawn with you, so stick to one spot...but yeah, it pays out really big for a deathmatch for some reason

JB05
  • JB05

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I fluctuate, I usually do RR then coveted to potshot. Then just fool around on Free Roam. To me GTA online is similar to COd. Once you stop caring about money you have the most fun(GTA) although u kinda need money to have fun. Once you stop caring about your k/d (COD) you enjoy it more.

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:26 PM

Grind Potshot all night, or buy a $20 Shark card. (1 mil GTA$)

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

GTA Golfer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

I have my spawn point set to my garage at Exceptionalist Way, so I generally start my session by playing Titan of a Job since I'm already at the airport.  Once I've finished that, I'll check to see if any good missions come up on the voting screen.  If not, then I'll start Base Invaders since I'm already at Ron's airfield.  I'll check again for decent missions on the voting screen afterwards, and if nothing still comes up then I'll take a short chopper ride to the start point for Defender and then run that mission.  Generally a good mission will pop up somewhere between completing those 3 missions, and if not I'll just rinse & repeat as necessary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users