Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the new way of getting easy money now?

98 replies to this topic
Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

Coveted.

I don't know if it's actually quicker now than RR, but it seems to go by a lot quicker when I'm doing it. It takes longer for Coveted to feel tedious as well I feel. I'm almost back up to a million from doing it.

All you have to do is go down the hill, take out the guys. Wait for the Helicopter to come, take out the pilot. Quickly get in it, and you can go rush over to the Container and grab it. That's what I do.

SkeptikAT
  • SkeptikAT

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:46 AM Edited by SkeptikAT, 17 May 2014 - 10:47 AM.

30 seconds extra my arse!.....I played it yesterday and each time it STARTED at Madrazos house! so it was taking at least twice as long!

You realise that is only because the host went to deliver the package aswell which is why you spawn there, since you spawn where the host's last location is... If the host were smart at all he'd know to stay at the garage whilst the rest deliver.

Officer Cop
  • Officer Cop

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

Coveted <3

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Kill hookers.

• redpoint likes this

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

RR is still easy to farm (spawning at madrezdocis annoying though). It's just that RR is also very buggy ATM.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

RR is still so easy...

JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

How the hell have most people been playing RR all this time? The way I play it, it's almost the exact same in terms of difficulty, the only slightly harder thing is that there are a couple more enemies and the briefcase is being driven away by someone.. But the driver driving away drives like a slow NPC so you can catch him within 30 seconds... It's still easy, just takes about a minute (or at most 2 minutes) longer than it used too

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by luisniko, 17 May 2014 - 01:25 PM.

There is a mission called- defender
Its very easy + no ammo is waste + payout is 17 k something
I am grinding it right now
Anyone?

This, OP. Listen to him. He's right.

All you have to do is fly the damn heli and anticipate the enemy wave. But PSST, don't let Rockstar know this is our new favorite or else they gonna patch it and make the enemies flying with Lazer while respawning right behind you.

• spidey1234, redpoint, BamaGoodfella and 2 others like this

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

Rooftop Rumble has not been "buffed to hell."  It only takes like 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, unfortunately, especially if you use explosives.

And I don't think the reinforcements show up to the garage until you trigger the yellow marker at the front.

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Anyone?

All you have to do is fly the damn heli and anticipate the enemy wave. But PSST, don't let Rockstar know this is our new favorite or else they gonna patch it and make the enemies flying with Lazer while respawning right behind you.

will do, thanks guys.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:54 PM

If you own a buzzard Mixed up with Coke is cake.

• Alvarez and trynee like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

I will share with you guys the absolutely fastest way to make money.

You will need three people, one with a buzzard, one with a tank and one to fly the cargobob.

Load up coveted x16.

Round 1

Buzzard pilot call Merryweather chopper pickup, shoot pilot call pegasus and go get your buzzard.

Tank owner get the bob from the mission, take it and get your tank. Place the tank on the left side of the starting point hill. Place the buzzard on the ridge just behind the starting point so its safe from any mad bob pilots.

Round 2-16

Make sure everyone understands you do not get in someone else's pegasus machine. Buzzard pilot gets in, bob pilot gets in buzzard afterwards. Tank driver gets in his tank, tank drives straight through first SUV to arrive at cove and spawn the bob within seconds while blowing up as much as possible. Buzzard fly's out to the right and takes out everything the tank has missed slowly hovering back towards the cove while firing on multiple targets at once (Shoulder buttons). As you fly over the bobs landing point the bob pilot jumps out of the buzzard. Buzzard mops up guys around the container and everyone is dead less than 30 seconds after mission start. Buzzard returns to ridge without a single bullet hitting it, tank returns to ridge. Bob pilot delivers container.

The most important thing is look after the buzzard, follow the routine so that it lasts the full 16 rounds. You can complete coveted VERY quickly with this method if you have a good team. I haven't timed it but its quicker than even the very best original RR run.

The Buzzard is totally superfluous to this plan. Make sure the tanker doesn't miss anything, and let the guy at the top use the 1st SUV to drive down to collect the bob when the tank is done. I know this because I'm the one in the tank. You only need to fire like 10 shells to kill everything on both sides of the water.

Buzzard, lol.

• Madara1224 likes this

Conker64
  • Conker64

super-mecha-death-christ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

Call me insane, but after the recent RR grind I actually have a lot of fun doing COV :/

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by Heffe707, 17 May 2014 - 04:09 PM.

Legit way... people are still farming RR like there is no tomorrow.

i havent played not one of the new missions since all i get are RR invites.

"Legit" way... the car duping/selling glitch is in full swing, im waiting for a reliable solo method. as well as the easy sp2mp method made it return to xbox with patch 1.13

Yeah, the way with the mule is so unreliable. I get it to work 1 out of 10 times. I had it going good for about 500k worth, but I think the mule moved a bit and messed up my line. Also, when I tried it after logging off for awhile, it doesn't dupe my bike when I go flying off..not sure why. Anyway, it's nice to do solo because with the Thrust, with all the best upgrades excluding engine, transmission, and turbo, you get 97k. No need to do the insurance glitch with a partner to increase the value because 100k in 5 minutes beats RR any day.

Aside from that, the crime scene mission from Lester is fun. Lots of gunning in that one. The Handle With Care mission from Madrazo is absolutely ridiculous. Took me well over a half an hour to solo it, for $10500 and 1950 RP. And the other Madrazo mission, "On The List" is 15 minutes of driving for 8-10k. They must be cash card hungry because all these new missions for this so called High Life update are chump change in relation to the new items they offer.

keep_calm_play_GTA
  • keep_calm_play_GTA

allergic to chradders

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

Anyone?

they may also change heli to faggio and enemies will come in tanks :lol:

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

Coveted is now easier and quicker than RR if you have someone who knows what they are doing. Seriously, snipe half a dozen mercs, get the CargoBob and get container, all under heavy fire.

No need to be precise with container drop, just fly over yellow marker and job done

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:20 PM

Call me insane, but after the recent RR grind I actually have a lot of fun doing COV :/

Because probably it's been a long time and now it's still the same old mission with less hassle than the new Restart Rumble.

Myu
  • Myu

=^● ⋏ ●^=

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by Myu, 17 May 2014 - 08:28 PM.

People in youtube comments were telling RR is too time consuming. Is this true? I can't play atm so I can't find out for myself.

I would think people would play Coveted now that it's back.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 17 May 2014 - 09:13 PM.

I would just play anything from Ron, Martin and Lester..get good at these missions and they will all become pretty short money milkers; there's also the obvious things like a Coveted playlist or RR.  I have done my fair share of mission farming, but I diversified my grind to a variety of content maybe 150-180 ranks ago, I love the game too much to ignore it all on one mission.  That said I do fluff my income with Coveted and RR here and there but I'm pretty far past intense grinds at this point.

I wonder why everyone dies in ten seconds in every other mission, perhaps its because RR is all they know and all it requires is complete idiocy.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by blackmyst, 17 May 2014 - 09:14 PM.

Rooftop Rumble isn't any more difficult now. All the reinforcements come in earlier, you can just shoot them all without getting into your vehicle.

As soon as you take out the first major group and the two cars arrive, blow one up and immediately get in your car and chase after the package.

The target doesn't move that fast and won't even shoot back.

All in all the expenses are higher than in missions like Trash Talk or Defender (TT if you have a Buzzard of your own, don't need anything else) but because RR still pays higher than them, those costs are included.  Still the fastest and easiest. Just a tiny bit less fast than before!

You don't have to touch either car after killing everyone in the garage. The document drop is timed.

I do the new RR solo in free-aim on hard without dying once. Me > you.

Luther_Vandross
  • Luther_Vandross

Velvet Voice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

It's stupid that only one or two missions get played over and over.

Rockstar need to increase payouts for other stuff, or add some new rewards, anything.  Something.

• Tabula Rasa and Niyologist like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

People in youtube comments were telling RR is too time consuming. Is this true? I can't play atm so I can't find out for myself.

I would think people would play Coveted now that it's back.

It's an extra 2 minutes at the most.  Not that big a deal.

• smokingndriving and Saints9 like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Mixed Up With Coke was always faster. 

Also, Coveted.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

funmw2
  • funmw2

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

http://rsg.ms/Tf9QPM

• spidey1234 likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Life in the Big City

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by saintsrow, 17 May 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Rockstar need to increase payouts for other stuff, or add some new rewards, anything.  Something.

I can't understand why Rockstar set the mission payouts and RP seemingly almost without regard to difficulty, which of course is why RR was such a pot of gold.  If Rockstar had any game designers with brains (and I'm beginning to wonder), they would set the rewards proportional to the difficulty, and then have a few missions with super high payouts (like $100K), and nearly impossible, to satisfy the ultrahardcore among us.  But I don't see rationality coming into GTA0 design anytime soon.   :dozing:

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

New trolling method:

Host RR from the top of Mt. Chiliad.

• saintsrow likes this

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

No Jones No Stones

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

Get a bike, a Pegasus journey, an adder, and a karin rebel...

I second this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

Still playing any number of the other missions that pay well.

Duh.

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:28 PM Edited by Niyologist, 17 May 2014 - 11:29 PM.

I can't understand why Rockstar set the mission payouts and RP seemingly almost without regard to difficulty, which of course is why RR was such a pot of gold.  If Rockstar had any game designers with brains (and I'm beginning to wonder), they would set the rewards proportional to the difficulty, and then have a few missions with super high payouts (like $100K), and nearly impossible, to satisfy the ultrahardcore among us.  But I don't see rationality coming into GTA0 design anytime soon.   :dozing:

About that. Notice that you can carry more armor now? R* is preparing us for Ultrahard Bank Heist missions in June. They may have a payout of at least $50K+. 

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by Biff73, 17 May 2014 - 11:29 PM.

One of the faster ways is to get a tank & call for fast pv when you are outside the parking lot,kill everyone with the tank,then use your pv to chase down the document holder,took me 3 minute 32 seconds to finish up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users