Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the new way of getting easy money now?

98 replies to this topic
spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

Since RR has been  buffed to hell now, and other high paying missions like Stocks and Scares have ridiculous thing like respawning enemies, how do you get your money?

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Still see people playing RR more than any mission. But as for me I could careless about making money anymore, just in it for the fun.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Heists! Oh, wait... Never mind.

Cheers!

• mmm chocolate, Crunch McThornbody, s13racer316 and 4 others like this

elidc
  • elidc

NO

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

RR is still so easy...

• mmm chocolate, am30, SecludedMemory and 4 others like this

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Find a new farming routine for Rooftop Rumble? 

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

RR,If you find it too tough,use a damn tank

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

Rooftop Rumble has not been "buffed to hell."  It only takes like 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, unfortunately, especially if you use explosives.

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

Rooftop Rumble isn't any more difficult now. All the reinforcements come in earlier, you can just shoot them all without getting into your vehicle.

As soon as you take out the first major group and the two cars arrive, blow one up and immediately get in your car and chase after the package.

The target doesn't move that fast and won't even shoot back.

All in all the expenses are higher than in missions like Trash Talk or Defender (TT if you have a Buzzard of your own, don't need anything else) but because RR still pays higher than them, those costs are included.  Still the fastest and easiest. Just a tiny bit less fast than before!

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

16x Coveted.
  • tenpennyisplainevil, robban, Lay and 7 others like this

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:28 AM Edited by ivarblaauw, 17 May 2014 - 09:29 AM.

Challenges, you can make 1.5 million in 2/3 hours... however; you can also lose so much.

I made 2.5 million with it; but lost 500.000 too...

Still a profit of 2 million ^^
  • spidey1234 and Shotty Pop like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm GTAF's Best Scrub 2014, can I be in Zaibatsu?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

Money glitching, duh.
  • GranSnake, MilezDawg, poppafewpills and 1 other like this

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Get a bike, a Pegasus journey, an adder, and a karin rebel...
  • MilezDawg, Sugar Free Nos and Sum-gUy like this

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Since RR has been  buffed to hell now, and other high paying missions like Stocks and Scares have ridiculous thing like respawning enemies, how do you get your money?

Buffed to hell?

There's a couple extra enemies, that's all.

karl2
  • karl2

kaaaarl!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:34 AM

Cheers!

LOL thx that's f*cking it! Now I know:

Now that a normal mission pays like 5234$ they can serve us the heists which are going to pay like 20k and then they can say "its a lot of money". If they hadn't touched RR and nerfed it it would pay 18k which would be almost as much as a heist. Now that they ve nerfed all the missions a heist is worth playing again. get it?

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

Cheers!

LOL thx that's f*cking it! Now I know:

Now that a normal mission pays like 5234$ they can serve us the heists which are going to pay like 20k and then they can say "its a lot of money". If they hadn't touched RR and nerfed it it would pay 18k which would be almost as much as a heist. Now that they ve nerfed all the missions a heist is worth playing again. get it?

Heists better be a LOT of fun to play.

By the time they're added, hardly anyone will still be needing a lot of money.

And they're probably not going to pay that much. There's also still no stock market. If it was easier (than RR grinding) to get money, those cash cards wouldn't sell very well. Some business update that was...

LoyalRockstarFanboy
  • LoyalRockstarFanboy

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

Cash cards.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

16x Coveted.

Shhh, R* will patch it if too many start using it  :lol:

• Liquid715, xoC18H21NO3xo, No-scope=NO_HOPE!! and 6 others like this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

I dont really farm missions...but RR and Coveted are still on top in making quick money

RR is easier now i think than before.....even playing it solo.......just take out the guards in the garage drop a sticky bomb at the front or rear entrace and wait on the reenforcements blow up one of the cars the package is now visible .........the driver is a easy kill .....and the drive to Martin is a sunday drive .....maybe 30 seconds longer than before....using a stock off the street vehicle to give chase and deliever it to Martin.....in a super car it migh be faster thn before because of not dealing with all the paniced Ped drivers

Breaking Windows
  • Breaking Windows

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

30 seconds extra my arse!.....I played it yesterday and each time it STARTED at Madrazos house! so it was taking at least twice as long!

• doser_, GTA4131 and mr toasterbutt like this

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

Converted Free Aim Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

Really mixed up with coke or trash talk with a buzzard. 15000, 200 for the buzzard.

If you need money.

• tjor24, Crunch McThornbody and xoC18H21NO3xo like this

Spiderbaby
  • Spiderbaby

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by Spiderbaby, 17 May 2014 - 09:51 AM.

RR is still quick with 4 people just positioning yourself at the exit, turn your zentorno around and shoot, then make a quick dash to the package but sometimes it says " you have destroyed the package " which sucks, then go play coveted 10 times

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

Cash cards.

I'd rather spend my real money on real things. There are still and will always be money glitches. This will remain until Rockstar gives us a way to make much more money. Imho, they brought money glitching upon themselves. It's too expensive to do what you want and have fun. I'm sorry but there are just too many other fun things to do in this game and in life to be consumed by grinding missions just so I fluff around with my cars. This game is extremely entertaining, especially when playing with friends. I just think the economy is flucked.... cost of living is too high.

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

i'd say glitching but there's also cash cards ofcourse :D

keep_calm_play_GTA
  • keep_calm_play_GTA

allergic to chradders

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

There is a mission called- defender
Its very easy + no ammo is waste + payout is 17 k something
I am grinding it right now
Anyone?
  • GranSnake, xoC18H21NO3xo, mrkush90 and 4 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Legit way... people are still farming RR like there is no tomorrow.

i havent played not one of the new missions since all i get are RR invites.

"Legit" way... the car duping/selling glitch is in full swing, im waiting for a reliable solo method. as well as the easy sp2mp method made it return to xbox with patch 1.13

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Challenges, you can make 1.5 million in 2/3 hours... however; you can also lose so much.

Challenges?

elfoam
  • elfoam

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by elfoam, 17 May 2014 - 10:32 AM.

I will share with you guys the absolutely fastest way to make money.

You will need three people, one with a buzzard, one with a tank and one to fly the cargobob.

Load up coveted x16.

Round 1

Buzzard pilot call Merryweather chopper pickup, shoot pilot call pegasus and go get your buzzard.

Tank owner get the bob from the mission, take it and get your tank. Place the tank on the left side of the starting point hill. Place the buzzard on the ridge just behind the starting point so its safe from any mad bob pilots.

Round 2-16

Make sure everyone understands you do not get in someone else's pegasus machine. Buzzard pilot gets in, bob pilot gets in buzzard afterwards. Tank driver gets in his tank, tank drives straight through first SUV to arrive at cove and spawn the bob within seconds while blowing up as much as possible. Buzzard fly's out to the right and takes out everything the tank has missed slowly hovering back towards the cove while firing on multiple targets at once (Shoulder buttons). As you fly over the bobs landing point the bob pilot jumps out of the buzzard. Buzzard mops up guys around the container and everyone is dead less than 30 seconds after mission start. Buzzard returns to ridge without a single bullet hitting it, tank returns to ridge. Bob pilot delivers container.

The most important thing is look after the buzzard, follow the routine so that it lasts the full 16 rounds. You can complete coveted VERY quickly with this method if you have a good team. I haven't timed it but its quicker than even the very best original RR run.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

Challenges?

Yeah, currently unavailable, because of the event, you can play crew challenges.

If you win you get a lot of money; if you lose; well you don't want to lose... it will cost you...

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

I will share with you guys the absolutely fastest way to make money.

You will need three people, one with a buzzard, one with a tank and one to fly the cargobob.

Load up coveted x16.

Round 1

Buzzard pilot call Merryweather chopper pickup, shoot pilot call pegasus and go get your buzzard.

Tank owner get the bob from the mission, take it and get your tank. Place the tank on the left side of the starting point hill. Place the buzzard on the ridge just behind the starting point so its safe from any mad bob pilots.

Round 2-16

Make sure everyone understands you do not get in someone else's pegasus machine. Buzzard pilot gets in, bob pilot gets in buzzard afterwards. Tank driver gets in his tank, tank drives straight through first SUV to arrive at cove and spawn the bob within seconds while blowing up as much as possible. Buzzard fly's out to the right and takes out everything the tank has missed slowly hovering back towards the cove while firing on multiple targets at once (Shoulder buttons). As you fly over the bobs landing point the bob pilot jumps out of the buzzard. Buzzard mops up guys around the container and everyone is dead less than 30 seconds after mission start. Buzzard returns to ridge without a single bullet hitting it, tank returns to ridge. Bob pilot delivers container.

The most important thing is look after the buzzard, follow the routine so that it lasts the full 16 rounds. You can complete coveted VERY quickly with this method if you have a good team. I haven't timed it but its quicker than even the very best original RR run.

So Pegasus vehicles stays at the same place during playlist?
  • spidey1234 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Yes they stay exactly where you left them. Its a great feature of the game, I wish more missions were replayable like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users