Photo

GTA: Sydney, Australia Mod

5 replies to this topic
xx_jp_awesome_xx
  • xx_jp_awesome_xx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

I seem to notice that no one has made a mod based in Sydney. People have made police mods but none based in the actual city.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

I seem to notice that no one has made a mod based in Sydney. People have made police mods but none based in the actual city.

The fact is that maps aren't that easy to make, they're time consuming and can be riddled with bugs. Plus the whole of Sydney is actually pretty dull for a video game you've got to admit.

xx_jp_awesome_xx
  • xx_jp_awesome_xx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

The fact is that maps aren't that easy to make, they're time consuming and can be riddled with bugs. Plus the whole of Sydney is actually pretty dull for a video game you've got to admit.

No offense, but no video game I ever see is acually set in Sydney. I am not a modder, but I might get some help from friends and start one. I'll take it to Facebook and talk about it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

No offense, but no video game I ever see is acually set in Sydney. I am not a modder, but I might get some help from friends and start one. I'll take it to Facebook and talk about it.

Good luck learning how to get into IV's clusterf*ck code and trying to get the help of modders who aren't busy converting X to Y.

xx_jp_awesome_xx
  • xx_jp_awesome_xx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Good luck learning how to get into IV's clusterf*ck code and trying to get the help of modders who aren't busy converting X to Y.

I've got some modder friends that I might get some help from.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

I've got some modder friends that I might get some help from.

Good luck then I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users