133 replies to this topic
ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

The GTR is a super car in real life.

No, it's not. It's an Asian sports car, aka a Ricemobile.

And here come the haters... yippy. 
How's your morning? Have your coffee?
So, what kind of cars you like?
Are you old enough to drive yet?
Do you even know what a Nissan GTR is?
Ever google one or just seen it in some need for speed game?
What merit does your ignorant comment have?

It's a sports car, not a supercar. And for your information I still have my Elegy in my garage, it was the first car I used for racing and general bullsh*t.
It's definetely a supercar. It can compete with the fastest of ferarris and lamborghinis with ease

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 19 May 2014 - 06:11 PM.

I refuse to call a 6 cylinder a supercar.

Ahem.
Honda_NSX_typeIII.JPG
I stand by what I said. The NSX is hardly a supercar. Hell, the "S" IN "NS-X" stands for "sportscar".
When I think of supercars I think of obscene top-end speeds and price tags, not the car's ability to be a track-whore.

*sigh*

*gets into LSC*

Honda_NSX_Le_Mans_Racer.JPG

And now, still not a supercar?

• hentai_posse likes this

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

No it isn't. The Massacro could easily beat an Elegy in a race.

um. no. I've beaten plenty of massacros, carbonizarres and even coquettes in my Elegy RH8. 

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

The Sports category is actually really competitive, the Elegy IS the fastest round a balanced track but it's not the whole story - the Jester and Massacro are very close behind, on longer, straighter tracks the Massacro pulls ahead. The Feltzer also in the mix and fully modded even the Banshee isn't far off. Even then they all have strengths and traits - I find the Elegy can snap into a spin easily if you're not careful when the traction runs out where a more progressive car like the Jester or Banshee can be controlled better. I know my Banshee for whatever reason can survive pit manoeuvres with ease where some others lose it far more easily. My Jester can beat my Massacro around a really tight track etc.

Around Cutting Coroners I can lap in the 56's in the Elegy, a touch slower in the Massacro, mid 57's in the Jester and mid 58's in the Banshee. There's really very little in it when you look at that and a slight error can cause a loss with everything else being equal. In a race with collisions on it's all up for grabs as you can take less than ideal lines to cut in front, causing a faster car to have to slow etc. 

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by elfoam, 20 June 2014 - 11:45 AM.

I recently joined a random race and ended up with two racing crews and I got OWNED. But the point is they were only doing sports class and the best of the lobby was using a Massacro, this guy was so far in front all the time, totally legend. His win loss was 500/100. Occasionally another guy would win (they all had positive win loss and easily). But a guy in an Elegy won on one of the tighter tracks and a Sultan won another city based race, other than those two Massacros won pretty much every race and we did about 20. Anytime it was a realistic race track with flowing corners the Massacro dominated. I didn't win any.. But these guys were very good.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

No it isn't. The Massacro could easily beat an Elegy in a race.

um. no. I've beaten plenty of massacros, carbonizarres and even coquettes in my Elegy RH8. 

the stupidity is strong with this one

you are wrong because I just beat every sports car in the game in my massacro

therefor the massacro is clearly the best and this single anecdote is clearly definitive proof.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Watch a video of the gtr doing launch control and you know the speed and acceleration of it in game is correct.

• hentai_posse likes this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

got rid of mine for a Rancher XL  :lol:

MrMadMike
  • MrMadMike

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

No it's not. The car classes need to be changed with a hyper category for the adder, entity, turismo and zentorno should be added, some of the sports cars should then be mover to supers such as the 9f, comet and elegy. Just my opinion though

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

The Elegy is easy as hell to drive, but is nowhere near OP.

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

It's not easy on the limit. Banshee, Massacro etc is more predictable but the Elegy is very rewarding done right.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

It's a very good car if in good hands, but in the same hands other "top" sports cars do just as well.
They can easily keep up or dominate and a good driver can beat an Elegy without a worry.

Wanna know what's overpowered ? The Akuma, the Baller 2, the Huntley S, the Vestra, the Bifta, the Sanchez... and the boat from the beach bum update, forgot it's name.

giphy.gif

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

It's not easy on the limit. Banshee, Massacro etc is more predictable but the Elegy is very rewarding done right.

Elegy is very predictable at its limit.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

The fastest car in the game is the car that makes you drive the fastest. No contender unless it's as easy to drive as the entity. It's the carbonizarre for me personally. The elegy scares the sh*t out of me cause I can never countersteer it enough after an "airspin". As in the car spinning out in a corner by having the rear wheels jump off the ground from a pothole or kerb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users