Quantcast

» «
Photo

Pegassi and Turismo possibly putting Adder and XF out of commission.

74 replies to this topic
IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:36 PM

Entity fanboys getting all butthurt up in here.

With the Adder still being the king of speed, and the Zentorno now becoming the king of laptimes. The Entity is now relegated to being nothing more than a hipsters trophy of a bygone era. Only people who fantasize about driving a super car shaped like a cardboard box will buy one now.
  • BSEANO and G37 like this

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

I wish people would pull their d*cks out of the Entity's tailpipe already. Its been proven in countless videos that the Z is faster (and A LOT better looking, lets be honest). Fair enough if you just like it and want to keep it, but saying its still "King of the Supers" is just a straight up lie.

Aren't you a Adder Fanboy? 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

They all suck anyway

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

This is a ludicrous thread. The Entity and Adder are still in the top three cars in the game.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by BSEANO, 17 May 2014 - 07:23 PM.

I wish people would pull their d*cks out of the Entity's tailpipe already. Its been proven in countless videos that the Z is faster (and A LOT better looking, lets be honest). Fair enough if you just like it and want to keep it, but saying its still "King of the Supers" is just a straight up lie.

Aren't you a Adder Fanboy? 

I'd say more "Appreciator" than "Fanboy". Its clearly my favourite car, but that doesn't make me a fanboy. I said anyway that its "fair enough if you just like it and want to keep it", so I don't know why you're using that on me.

I'm just saying, I can acknowledge when my favourite car lacks in certain areas and will lose out to another car. These guys however, can't.

• G37 likes this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

why not buy all the supers car! Only if u do not have the money bro!
  • frankenstein107 likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

Looks like Jack Reacher tried to come back as the "Reature".  

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

i have a turismo and a zentorno, i quite like the tursimo and love the zentorno. i use the zentorno for races. however, if custom cars are off i will opt for the enitity, the ridiculous amount of grip that car has makes it the easiest to drive, which makes me question why i don't have one, but then i think that i really dont want 3 supers, and out of the 3 my least favourite is the entity, even though i choose to race it in stock car races. 

the super class really confuses me.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Pacino De Niro

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:17 PM

It doesn't matter how great the car performance is, as long as you can drive properly, you make em your b*tches.

However, if you have the mentality of ramming other car because you only rely on car's top speed and acceleration, then I guess you should just sell all of your car and start driving Tornado.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 17 May 2014 - 09:17 PM.

Okay, so who prefers the looks and handling of the Pegassi and the Turismo more than the Adder and the XF. The Pegassi has the sort of elegant look of the XF (and now the XF is far too blocky, and the Turismo is a bit like the Adder, slightly jerkier, less handling and more rounded.

I'm almost considering getting rid of my XF and Adder 

I own all of them and my first super car (Vacca).

I'm not getting rid of any of them.

I will admit that lately I've been using the Zentorno more than the rest...and before that the Turismo was the go to super car....but I definitely use my Entity cause no matter what it's a beast.

I guess out of the 5 I barely use the Adder, but I still won't part with it. In fact...I moved (see: repurchased) my Adder and Entity from my secondary character to my primary...just so it would be able to drive them more since I'm on my Primary character the most.

As far as style goes, I would say I like the Vacca's simplistic lines the best. The Entity, while being a beast of a car, also looks like a beast. I always thought the Koenigsegg it was styled after was ugly as sin, and my feelings haven't changed on the matter. Bugattis (Adder) are ugly to me and I've never been impressed. The Zentorno is just whacky looking...I tend to call it "The Tron" car cause of the styling and accents on it...but it's not as ugly to me as the Adder and the Entity. The Turismo reminds me of a formula 1/indy car (especially when the back pops off) and I do like the look of it.

Honestly, the best body styles of the games are in the Sports class. Supers in the game (and in real life) for the most part look like warmed over sh*t to me...and I feel like shouting "the emperor has no clothes on" when people cream their pants over their looks.

• Luther_Vandross likes this

Luther_Vandross
  • Luther_Vandross

Velvet Voice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Yeah, I've already sold both the Adder and Entity.

Not even a pang of sorrow.

As far as style goes, I would say I like the Vacca's simplistic lines the best. The Entity, while being a beast of a car, also looks like a beast. I always thought the Koenigsegg it was styled after was ugly as sin, and my feelings haven't changed on the matter. Bugattis (Adder) are ugly to me and I've never been impressed. The Zentorno is just whacky looking...I tend to call it "The Tron" car cause of the styling and accents on it...but it's not as ugly to me as the Adder and the Entity. The Turismo reminds me of a formula 1/indy car (especially when the back pops off) and I do like the look of it.

Yeah, agree 120%.

Really like the Zentorno spoiler, too.  A lot of cars don't even have one spoiler option.

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

Entity XF looks awful. Doesn't do Koenigsegg any justice whatsoever.
I'd take my Dominator over all the supers any day of the week. I don't race anymore so I don't care much about stats.
Hopefully Rockstar will stop appealing to the children on this game and not make any more silly Supers. Kids don't give a damn about muscle cars, which is great. Hopefully we get a muscle car DLC/Update which contains a mixture of vintage and modern, then give them handling with lots of power going to the rear and making every corner a thrill to go around.
Plus who really cares if they are supposedly phasing out the Adder and XF? Racing was always catchup and pitting people anyway, no honour or skill in that.

I'll keep my muscle cars and my bikes thank you.
  • BigJoe_1 likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

I'd say more "Appreciator" than "Fanboy". Its clearly my favourite car, but that doesn't make me a fanboy. I said anyway that its "fair enough if you just like it and want to keep it", so I don't know why you're using that on me.

I'm just saying, I can acknowledge when my favourite car lacks in certain areas and will lose out to another car. These guys however, can't.

This is a welcome and refreshing response. I'm more so interested in your point about vehicle snobbery and elitism though, it's on the money.

I've raised a few times the point of the Zentorno having precision handling when it's mentioned that the XF "handles better". At the same time it's also mentioned the Turismo has this same level of handling, so if the Zentorno behaves like that but has a superior drivetrain - I'm unsure why the translation isn't made. I'm not sure why ease of driving seems to trump the notions here that the Zentorno simply takes a corner better with some practice and better utilizes the traction available. Needless to say I haven't gotten a response yet.

Either way, this is exactly the same as the early days in the Sports segment where it was generally perceived that the Carbo was the best machine available and it will end exactly the same, it wasn't and it's not. Now it's generally agreed upon that the Elegy is the vehicle with the most potential for the quickest possible lap time.

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

I currently have the entity, Turismo, and Zentoro best 3 supers in my opinion...

sweat pants boner
  • sweat pants boner

clit comander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

adder is still best overall performance for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users