Massacro Performance

43 replies to this topic
RArchet
  • RArchet

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

This isn't for appreciation, but I'm asking genuinely if the Massacro is good performance wise?  I have a Jester at the moment as my Sports, but I'm interested in the Massacro because the website ingame says it has a higher top speed.  

KingRyujin--
  • KingRyujin--

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:33 AM

i absolutely love the massacro and would recommend it for racing.. only thing bad about it is the big ass "DEWBAUCHEE" on the GT spoilers

• Jugernot32 likes this

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

great car.  i have mostly all sports car in one garage and that's been my go to in servers where I don't need my jester's back end, namean?

SixStringLuke
  • SixStringLuke

A particular set of skills...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:40 AM

Love it. Made mine look like a british touring car. Good straight ahead speed, fun to throw around corners.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

i absolutely love the massacro and would recommend it for racing.. only thing bad about it is the big ass "DEWBAUCHEE" on the GT spoilers

maybe it stands for douchebag...

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

It's a great car for racing, but kinda drifty due to it being RWD so watch out for that.

AFP Phat Packs
  • AFP Phat Packs

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

Great handling, 2nd best acceleration, Aston Martin's famous styling - what more could you ask for?

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

I like it personally, I'd say its not as fast as the Jester. I have both fully modded, but it's a bit more of a handful to drive and I like that. Looks great and makes a fantastic noise though. I never drove a Rapid GT to compare to that, but it's a quality motor imo

140516-0843-21.jpg

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by s13racer316, 17 May 2014 - 11:55 AM.

maybe it stands for douchebag...

Nuh huh... That's just way to far fetched. I think it's supposed to be "doughnuts"...

I kid...

Makes more sense when you see this...

DBR9.jpeg

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

I like it personally, I'd say its not as fast as the Jester. I have both fully modded, but it's a bit more of a handful to drive and I like that. Looks great and makes a fantastic noise though. I never drove a Rapid GT to compare to that, but it's a quality motor imo

140516-0843-21.jpg

Which car is that on the other side of the turismo?

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

It's great. I would have won a race just now if there wasn't mentally ill kid rammed me because he's gonna lose for bad driving.

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

I've tested the Rapid GT and the Massacro round the Downtown Underground track. Both cars were stock from the car list menu. My times are below.

Rapid GT: 1:16:964

Massacro: 1:11:663

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

Massacro and Jester are both on near enough the same level. Just a case of which you like the look and feel of most, as they'll get almost the same times on most tracks.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

140516-0843-21.jpg

Which car is that on the other side of the turismo?

Phoenix, and the last one is the Huntley

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Yeah massacro and jester will get very similar times, in my opinion the massacro is faster in a straight line but the jester is better around corners

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

Yeah massacro and jester will get very similar times, in my opinion the massacro is faster in a straight line but the jester is better around corners

I don't even know about that really. I've beaten or more or less equalled my Jester times on some of the smaller technical tracks in the Massacro already.

The Massacro is a lot more agile than it's being given credit for, and the Jester is a lot more stiff and understeery than people seem to think. I really think they're both as close performance wise as you can get without having the exact same stats.

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

The Jester is actually way better and the rear doesn't look right with the front of the Massacro.

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

The Jester is actually way better and the rear doesn't look right with the front of the Massacro.

Define "actually"

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

The in-game stats are incorrect. Even a schwartzer is faster than a Jester, massacro and elegy etc...

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

The in-game stats are incorrect. Even a schwartzer is faster than a Jester, massacro and elegy etc...

Lay off the crack bro.

• KPCC187 likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

The Schwartzer is neither quicker (acceleration), nor faster (top speed) than any of those cars you just listed...

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Define "actually"
Jester has better stats and I'm correcting all of you that think the Massacro is Alm!ghty.
Stahp

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

I really like the Massacro. Its fast, handle well, and sounds sick.

GR4ND TH3FT 4UT0
  • GR4ND TH3FT 4UT0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

Yeah the massacro kicks some ass. I can't afford one so I steal some little kids chrassacro, lol. They don't know how to kick people so I have some fun with it... And then pour gas on the engine and watch it go up in smoke as I fly down the highway.
Performance wise, it's good, above average, but not great. At high speeds I personally cannot make a turn do to r*'s handling of how cars should steer. I can compare it to a Rapid GT, because both have the TR of a bus at high speeds, but can drift to compensate for it.

By the way, a little off topic, but:
Should I sell some of my cars to buy a massacro? My Rapid GT is starting to become a bomb magnet, lol, so I need a faster car.
  • juicy_fun likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

It performs like a beast! 

I raced the Railroad Track race and just absolutely crushed everyone! 

I won by a full minute. 

I love my Massacro.

1ome.jpg

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

I haven't bought it yet as I am saving up for one. I have tried out the stock model in races though and I like the car alot, hopefully I will like it even more once it is modded to my liking.

• KingRyujin-- likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

I haven't bought it yet as I am saving up for one. I have tried out the stock model in races though and I like the car alot, hopefully I will like it even more once it is modded to my liking.

Oh yeah. Modding it will make you love it more.
  • Hodgey. and KingRyujin-- like this

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

The Schwartzer is neither quicker (acceleration), nor faster (top speed) than any of those cars you just listed...

I have outran an Elegy with my Oracle. Jester has a top speed of 183mph and the Oracle has a top speed of 195mph.

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Just letting you all know cause it wasn't mentioned the massacro can not be lowered. It does not have that option when nodding it but it is an amazing car. I do like it over the jester because the back end whips out easier. Very fast.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

Define "actually"
Jester has better stats and I'm correcting all of you that think the Massacro is Alm!ghty.
Stahp

Its got slower Accel and a slower Top Speed tho...   So the Jester is not 'better' in all stats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users