The Dream Destination Topic

54 replies to this topic
Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

I would love to travel to North Korea and Cuba but screw the Western media telling bullcrap about DPRK and Cuba.

I also would like to go to the DPRK. It seems an interesting place, although you only see what the North Korean government wants you to see.

I don't want to turn my topic into a debate about Cuba or the DPRK, but what do you expect Western media to tell? That both are paradises, to repeat the communist propaganda? Both are third world communist dictatorships where most people is living in poverty without basic human rights. If you love those places so much, why don't you move there?
  • Failure and gtamann123 like this

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

Tromboning

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

Seoul and Tokyo. I've always loved Asian culture and I want to experience it.

• Palikari likes this

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

The Moon.

Screw what the Earth has.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

Well, I guess as an update to my last post in this thread, I've been to the UK (mostly England, I wasn't in Scotland for very long and never went to Wales), and I honestly loved it. London is a great city with a lot of nice architecture and plenty of non-tourist things to do, the countryside is beautiful in northern England (especially the Lake District), I got to see a real small English city thanks to a few friends, and I overall enjoyed most about the trip. I plan on returning next year sometime for another visit (especially in the north, and I'll probably see more of Scotland as well), but after that, I'll save up some money and look into Japan for a trip in the future.

ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

I would love to travel to North Korea and Cuba but screw the Western media telling bullcrap about DPRK and Cuba.

I also would like to go to the DPRK. It seems an interesting place, although you only see what the North Korean government wants you to see.

I don't want to turn my topic into a debate about Cuba or the DPRK, but what do you expect Western media to tell? That both are paradises, to repeat the communist propaganda? Both are third world communist dictatorships where most people is living in poverty without basic human rights. If you love those places so much, why don't you move there?

I am 16 but i can't go to any countries at the moment, so i would move for a month, not to be a citizen. And with the western media i don't wanna hear that a country has nuclear bombs (which the country doesn't) so they can invade their nation with their false flag.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

Erm, the DPRK have successfully detonated two nuclear bombs, with one additional fizzle. That's been conclusively demonstrated by the dispersal of radioactive isotopes and we've even been able to calculate the yield of them.

What in earth makes you think they don't have nuclear weapons? Are you confusing them with Iran?
  • Palikari, I<3GTAV and Detective Phelps like this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

I am 16 but i can't go to any countries at the moment, so i would move for a month, not to be a citizen. And with the western media i don't wanna hear that a country has nuclear bombs (which the country doesn't) so they can invade their nation with their false flag.

You would move for a month, and never come back.

• Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:27 PM Edited by Palikari, 17 May 2014 - 07:27 PM.

A communist kid who think he knows about the world more than any other person. Don't worry, it's normal at your age; you'll grow up and change your mind.

One month? Hahaha! No, kid. You can only visit for about a week and you'll ALWAYS be with North Korean guides (guards) who will ALWAYS keep an eye on you. You'll only see the places they want you to see and you'll only take pictures of they allow you to. Also, they don't let you bring in a high resolution camera, among other things.

Ahem... It's North Korea who claims to have nuclear weapons and brags about it, not the Western press.

You know nothing about North Korea! Read Barbara Demick's book "Nothing to Envy" and you'll know how North Korea really is!

• Failure and gtamann123 like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

Malta, I'm planning on moving there in a couple of years. A small island smack dab in the middle of the Mediterranean, far away from anyone I've ever f*cking known.

What could be better?
  • Failure and Palikari like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Montenegro:

20090719_Crkva_Gospa_od_Zdravlja_Kotor_B

Kotor-Shore-Line-Montenegro_.jpg

montenegro-beach.jpg

• Miamivicecity, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Palikari like this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by Palikari, 17 May 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Malta, I'm planning on moving there in a couple of years. A small island smack dab in the middle of the Mediterranean, far away from anyone I've ever f*cking known.

What could be better?

Mediterranean islands are very beautiful, specially the Balearic Islands.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'm off to Finland in a couple of months, which is somewhere I've been looking to go for years but never got round to.

I would like to reiterate my desire to return to Corsica at some point in the near future. Just look at it:
Corsica-Island.jpg
corsica_24.jpg
2008_France%20Corsica%20Girolata%203.JPG
FortOutlook.jpg
pebble-beach-sperone-golf-villa-sperone-
  • Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:24 PM Edited by Palikari, 17 May 2014 - 11:24 PM.

I would like to reiterate my desire to return to Corsica at some point in the near future.

Corsica is very beautiful! In my opinion, the best Mediterranean islands are Mallorca (Spain) and Santorini (Greece). I will NEVER forget Santorini.

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:24 AM

Yemen,

I know many people consider it to be a "dangerous" place but it looks like it has alot of amazing architecture and i dunno but for some reason i am fascinated by the arabic culture. Seems to be the best place to experience it.

cLuzgRn.jpg

• Detective Phelps likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:32 AM

I'd love to visit St. Lucia sometime, my sister went there for her honeymoon and she loved it there. I also wouldn't mind a trip to the Bahamas, Costa Rica or Jamaica.  :cool:

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:26 AM

I'm thinking about moving to Japan one day. I just love everything about it - the technology, the culture, the cars... it'd be so sick to floor it in a Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on the Wangan. I just can't stand western civlization so I'm seriously considering moving from Canada.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

I've hidden your off-topic ramblings, ThatbunnyboyReturns. If you want to exalt the praises of North Korea and talk about how all Western media is propaganda, please do it elsewhere. Preferably somewhere entirely distinct from this forum.
  • Failure, Palikari and Detective Phelps like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:34 AM Edited by RoadRunner71, 18 May 2014 - 10:36 AM.

I don't think either North Korea is like some Western media sources affirm (that they eat babies and kill kittens for mere amusement) but it's far from being a paradise, it's a totalitarian regime and defending it is inexcusable.

Anyway, there have already been a bunch of threads like this so I will copy paste what I put in the last one, as I haven't changed my mind about it and it's pretty summarized.

1967ImpalaWhite_dsfrt.jpg

+

495934.jpg

So yeah, a road trip through the USA has been the trip of my dreams since long ago. You may like or not the American culture but you can't deny that the United States has such a variety of beautiful landscapes.

By other hand, I'm interested in the area of Peru-Chile-Bolivia and northern Argentina; Atacama desert, Andes range and archaeological remains.

Also, if the islamic terrorists stopped f*cking around I would like go back to the Sahara. Deserts are of the most beautiful landscapes in my opinion.

Something I don't understand is the general obsession with Tokyo. It may have its nice places but to me, most of it looks like a cold and claustrophobic megalopolis.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

I've been looking at doing a Northwest-to-Southeast run through the US for a few years now. Start at New York, then head to Chicago, through Iowa and Nebraska, do the Rockies and Colorado, then through Nevada to San Fransisco and down the West Coast to LA, then flight out from Phoenix.

Would have to be done in a Corvette though.
  • Mr.Scratch and Palikari like this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Los Santos.

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:38 PM

Los Santos.

What about visiting Sandy Shores?

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

Los Santos.

What about visiting Sandy Shores?
Would be great.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

?

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

Asia and U.K.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

I've been looking at doing a Northwest-to-Southeast run through the US for a few years now. Start at New York, then head to Chicago, through Iowa and Nebraska, do the Rockies and Colorado, then through Nevada to San Fransisco and down the West Coast to LA, then flight out from Phoenix.

I couldn't imagine doing a trip like that in Corvette personally. I did a trip similar to that in my dad's comfortable van and we were all still pretty sore and beat up. When you have to drive 9.5 hours straight (and usually spend 12 hours a day driving due to diversions) just to get to the next city it wears on your body terribly.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

I couldn't imagine doing a trip like that in Corvette personally. I did a trip similar to that in my dad's comfortable van and we were all still pretty sore and beat up. When you have to drive 9.5 hours straight (and usually spend 12 hours a day driving due to diversions) just to get to the next city it wears on your body terribly.

I've done 12+ hour driving day before in something probably less comfortable than a Corvette. It would be over a 2+ week period anyway so probably closer to half that per day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users