Donald Love

19 replies to this topic
TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

Forgive me for asking, but this has been bugging me ever since i first played GTA III all those years ago, and I was hoping another game would explain it and if it did, i missed it and feel stupid, but...

What the hell happened to Donald Love, why did he vanish and where did he go?

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

I have a really big pet dog.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by Bartleby, 16 May 2014 - 03:21 PM.

This is probably your best source.

In a nutshell, no one knows, and Rockstar is keeping it purposely open-ended.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think he's dead.

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

This is probably your best source.

In a nutshell, no one knows, and Rockstar is keeping it purposely open-ended.

Yeah i read through that but hoped there was maybe something that wasn't updated.

ah well, i need to stop kidding myself, i guess ill foreve wonder

super_slav
  • super_slav

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

The reason we don't know is Rockstar deleted one mission, probably the last mission involving Donald.

xNCx
  • xNCx

VCMP beta tester

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by xNCx, 18 May 2014 - 05:32 PM.

It's simple. Rockstar had another mission(s) related to Donald, but they decided to delete it (them) and they had no idea how to fill the gap now, so they made him leave silently.

A stupid move, but I guess they were in a hurry with game release :p.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

He's stuck in the Black Lodge for 25 years.

Spoiler
  • universetwisters and orbitalraindrops like this

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

He's stuck in the Black Lodge for 25 years.

Spoiler

Lost on me

*quick google search*

oh twin peaks, ok i get it now :lol:

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

I guess Rockstar didn't want to have a future for him, thereby calling his fate ambiguous. I always thought his disappearance had something to do with the packages, as most of his missions are based on the package and his old gentleman.

Octavio89
  • Octavio89

Trick

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

He went to Vice City and he will be featured in GTA VI

#believe

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

#believe

f548e09cce9c.jpg

• TheR1mmer likes this

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

#believe

f548e09cce9c.jpg

i have never truely known perfection, until then :lol:

• Jeansowaty likes this

TrevorSpeed914
  • TrevorSpeed914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

Donald had many reasons to fear for his life.

Naruko
  • Naruko

Naruko

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

I think he is kidnapped or killed, because of his actions doring the storyline.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

See the jetliner going by in the background of the cutscene where Claude finds the letter?

Donald and his Asian buddy are on said jetliner to take an important business trip to Shelby, Montanna to discuss outsourcing.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

if that went in you would've licked my bumhole clean

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

I always thought he had another Morgue Party abruptly.

VanillaIce
  • VanillaIce

Cole Phelps FanBoy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

Donald Love fled liberty City in 2001 and Moved to Brazil he Moved to Vice City in 2007 after 6 years of lying low  in Brazil during that time his Lust for flesh had taken Over he Killed and ate 31 Brazilian Boys during his 6 year stay. he being the Genius He is Manged to take Over Various Vice City Assets and by 2009 he was one of the Richest men in the city but his Lust For Flesh Continued everyone was still Oblivious   that this Charming and Intelligent man was in fact a Monster he Killed up to An Estimated 42 Young Men in a 3 year Period he led them to his Mansion  with money he would then Drug them And Then Strangle them he would Then perform Sexual Acts on the Corpse he Would Then Severe the Heads of the ones he thought were Especially Attractive he would often give Oral Sex to each of them he also Ate parts of their flesh he used to Season the human Meat with Barbecue Sauce and forms of   Meat Tenderizer  he Stored the Human Meat in  his Freezer along with the Human Heads the Ones he found Less Attractive he Dismembered and put them In Acid .

his Tirade of Cannibalism was finally Exposed after a young man Named  Leroy Chambers Manged to Escape from Loves Evil Hands as Donald was Fixing his drugged up Cocktail he took a look through loves Draws and Found Various Pictures of loves Victims In Various Exposed Poses he ran out of the Apartment with the Pictures Loves Cockiness  and Drunkness had let him Down Leroy got the Police and they Raided his Mansion a Scorching drunk Donald Love Knowing  that he was caught  put up the fight of his Life  but it was not enough he was Apprehended they Found some Grotesque things Including human Heads Severed Penises and Tenderized Human Meat in the Freezer he Confessed to the 42 Murders Of 42 Young men he was Sentenced to life In Prison his Brazilian tirade was never Exposed he was beaten to death In Prison just 2 years into his Sentence in 2012. 

• PG., FootFetishBoy and TheFunkyBunch like this

TrevorSpeed914
  • TrevorSpeed914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Donald Love fled liberty City in 2001 and Moved to Brazil he Moved to Vice City in 2007 after 6 years of lying low  in Brazil during that time his Lust for flesh had taken Over he Killed and ate 31 Brazilian Boys during his 6 year stay. he being the Genius He is Manged to take Over Various Vice City Assets and by 2009 he was one of the Richest men in the city but his Lust For Flesh Continued everyone was still Oblivious   that this Charming and Intelligent man was in fact a Monster he Killed up to An Estimated 42 Young Men in a 3 year Period he led them to his Mansion  with money he would then Drug them And Then Strangle them he would Then perform Sexual Acts on the Corpse he Would Then Severe the Heads of the ones he thought were Especially Attractive he would often give Oral Sex to each of them he also Ate parts of their flesh he used to Season the human Meat with Barbecue Sauce and forms of   Meat Tenderizer  he Stored the Human Meat in  his Freezer along with the Human Heads the Ones he found Less Attractive he Dismembered and put them In Acid .

his Tirade of Cannibalism was finally Exposed after a young man Named  Leroy Chambers Manged to Escape from Loves Evil Hands as Donald was Fixing his drugged up Cocktail he took a look through loves Draws and Found Various Pictures of loves Victims In Various Exposed Poses he ran out of the Apartment with the Pictures Loves Cockiness  and Drunkness had let him Down Leroy got the Police and they Raided his Mansion a Scorching drunk Donald Love Knowing  that he was caught  put up the fight of his Life  but it was not enough he was Apprehended they Found some Grotesque things Including human Heads Severed Penises and Tenderized Human Meat in the Freezer he Confessed to the 42 Murders Of 42 Young men he was Sentenced to life In Prison his Brazilian tirade was never Exposed he was beaten to death In Prison just 2 years into his Sentence in 2012. 

This isn't fanfiction.net.

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Its scary how long you thought this whole senario up

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

You wanna do the dance, for old times sake?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

An article about him along with a photo of his head could be seen on a Liberty Tree newspaper in GTA IV; Though, I assume, this is just an easter egg. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users