Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is the famous orange shirt guy, OG Loc? or someone else?

42 replies to this topic
common_partner
  • common_partner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

Like Jeffrey in jail, and in beta, he had a mustache. But, I don't know, it could just be a gang member

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

Like Jeffrey in jail, and in beta, he had a mustache. But, I don't know, it could just be a gang member

If he had a moustache in the beta I think that solves it. It's Jeffrey/OG Loc, wearing the beta Orange Grove Families colors

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco
  • Distinguished Medal Begging 2018

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

Doesn't even look close to OG Loc for me. He looks remarkably similar to CJ. AFAIK you can even buy this outfit.

I'm not sure about the shirt, but everything else is acquirable. Might even launch the game and prove it.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Hamzeol Murf
  • Hamzeol Murf

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:43 AM

Alright, He's OG LOC. Before The Game Was Released, Grove Street Families Were Orange Grove Families. I'm Not Sure But It Could Be The Sign Of Orange Grove Famillies But Later It Changed. But He's OG LOC Or Jeffery Cross.

DerpyCake_2005
  • DerpyCake_2005

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

This is OG Loc alright. All of the players and wikipedia mistaken this guy for Carl Johnson or some other dude.....

So here's the thing. Your basically right. In the beta, Rockstar planned to make Grove Street family colors orange. A lot of evidence supports this. Some are the orange grove dialogues, the orange grove grafitti, the guy who wears the orange 12 outfit (orginally he was planned to be part of the grove, but for some reason was cut) the orange sabre (which I think is the beta version of the green sabre) and a whole lot more.

So in conclusion this guy is OG Loc

Man, he looks more cool in this.....

DerpyCake_2005
  • DerpyCake_2005

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

Also, he looks like Ryder.

But no, Ryder's beta character is more different and he even has his own artwork

The creators of the page then spread malicious publicity, viruses, and scams. They also keep your data and know where you live, your date of birth, and your email, which could be used to hack your account.

https://lh5.googleus...Ug=w443-h332-nc

ArmyRaidFail404
  • ArmyRaidFail404

Banana Republic without the Bananas

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:15 AM

I mean, this is a crudely made image, but it still conveys that if OG Loc was supposed to look like that, then it would follow that he would end up looking something like this in game:

5fzAAeP.jpg

That doesn't look like the idiot that OG Loc is like in game, so if the concept artwork was meant to be OG Loc then it seems that Rockstar must have had a massive shift in how they were going to portray the character.

• Evil empire likes this

Danie122
  • Danie122

Rat

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

LOC 

JKq5zBY.png

• anthony and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

San Andreas FTW!

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

It may be. As a lot of characters in the artworks look completly different in-game. Like Kendl, she looks way different in-game than in her artwork.

• anthony likes this

nader91
  • nader91

B.G.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:16 PM

It may be. As a lot of characters in the artworks look completly different in-game. Like Kendl, she looks way different in-game than in her artwork.

off-topic related: nice profile picture!

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

San Andreas FTW!

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

off-topic related: nice profile picture!

thank you, it's Mc Eiht. Ryder's voice actor and a west coast Rap Legend.

Hamzeol Murf
  • Hamzeol Murf

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

It's BETA Version Of OG Loc, Which Is McStrap. It Was Confirmed Years Ago By Vadim M.

FluXion
  • FluXion

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:36 PM Edited by FluXion, 23 February 2018 - 07:44 PM.

It's CJ. Simple as that. It's another artwork rendition of the main character, with a different haircut. Keep in mind that the player can get different haircuts, and get hair cut "on" his face.

HOWEVER...

If it is OG Loc, I would like to see evidence to back it up. And that means a reputable link to a credible source. Images can be doctored up, so they're not very credible. And stop using Wikipedia for your research. Seriously, anyone can put anything they want on there, at any given time, credible or not. So don't just blindly believe what Wikipedia says at face value.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users