The Adder's MISSING spoiler.

47 replies to this topic
Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

The only important question is:

Can you throw a grenade, sticky bomb or flare in that hole?

I'm not one of those dense Adder hunters, I own one myself. I'm just wondering.

Nah, it's just optical. Car model is not the collision mesh.

eijihappou
  • eijihappou

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

I really hope they fix this soon.

I bought a Voltic before you could choose hardtop or convertible, and got lucky because mine had a hard top. The whole car is the same color. I made a new character and got another Voltic (and chose hard top) and now you can't make it match the rest of the color of the car. It is stuck as that ugly dark gray color. I really like this game, but if they can hotfix glitches people take advantage of to make money, why can't they fix this kind of stuff? I mean, c'mon. The Adder costs a million dollars, but there is an ugly ass hole in the back of it? Like the car or not, I would expect better from such a huge gaming company.

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

Hey cmon =( they're trying their best!

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

If this was on pc, modders would be able to fix this problem with a snap of their finger.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

I really like this game, but if they can hotfix glitches people take advantage of to make money, why can't they fix this kind of stuff?

Because... well... Let's take a look.

Case 1:

Topless car option available before High Life (example: 9F) costs 8k-10k more than the normal one.

But, the topless cars available AFTER High Life (example: stinger, coquette) costs at least 20k more than the normal one.

Case 2:

They were active when releasing patches and hotfixes to counter hacks and glitches related to in-game money.

But, "mission failed condition" bugs which affecting all mission especially the infamous RR are left without any mention of fixing it in the future.

So I guess we know what their biggest obsession is? Well, I already know and am sure of it.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

Who cares?  The adder is crap, and even if there is a spoiler on it, it doesn't come up.

• FilthyEsquire likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

I was going to buy a Truffade Adder but I remembered the stupid issue with it having no spoiler. -_-

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Adders suck anyway

Do you have one? Very fun to drive imo. Although I don't drive it too often but it will always have a spot in my garage

• Grimase likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

Who cares?  The adder is crap, and even if there is a spoiler on it, it doesn't come up.

This times a THOUSAND. If it did come up at 70 plus miles an hour, and worked like an air brake I would have purchased the ugly car on week ONE! Since it doesn't My first super was the Turismo R and I have been jamming since launch.

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:55 AM

THE SPOILER IS MISSING?! Well who could have taken it?! My god this is a tragedy. Who could have done this Adder heist!

Oh, didn't read btw.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:57 AM Edited by gorskiegangsta, 17 June 2014 - 08:59 AM.

Who cares? ...

You do, apparently, as you took the time to click on the post AND leave a comment. Shocking as it may seem, it isn't required to leave replies on topics which don't interest you. Try it next time. You may save a few precious minutes in your otherwise busy and productive day. /s

This times a THOUSAND. If it did come up at 70 plus miles an hour, and worked like an air brake I would have purchased the ugly car on week ONE! Since it doesn't My first super was the Turismo R and I have been jamming since launch.
This is a problem for people that care. The missing spoiler panel looks like a hole and ruins the look of the car. Also, see above.

THE SPOILER IS MISSING?! Well who could have taken it?! My god this is a tragedy. Who could have done this Adder heist!
Oh, didn't read btw.

So, just to make sure I understand this correctly:
You didn't care about the topic, but you clicked on the topic anyway, and you didn't read the topic, but left the comment on it anyway.

Yep, sounds like something any rational, mentally normal human would do. /s

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

So, I have a hole in my Adder that wasn't there before. Guess, I'll have to park it until there is a fix like I did with my Sandking XL.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Still driving my Adder.

Still laughing at all the haters.

Still laughing at all the jealousy and rage it induces.

LMMFAO.

/face.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 19 June 2014 - 04:18 PM.

-Snip-

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

So support is kind of useless: https://support.rock...equests/2521156

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Homeboy

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

To be quite fair R* really did a half-assed job with the design of 99% of the cars in the game.
The only exceptions for me are the Z-type, Warrener, Turismo R, Buccaneer, soft-top Tornado and the Dominator.
The design for the rest of the cars is almost unbearrable for me, there's always something in them that kills it for me.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

There should definitely be more visual mods for the adder. I don't know if I would put a spoiler on it but it would be cool if we had some custom bumpers and skirts.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

I really hope they fix this soon.
I bought a Voltic before you could choose hardtop or convertible, and got lucky because mine had a hard top. The whole car is the same color. I made a new character and got another Voltic (and chose hard top) and now you can't make it match the rest of the color of the car. It is stuck as that ugly dark gray color. I really like this game, but if they can hotfix glitches people take advantage of to make money, why can't they fix this kind of stuff? I mean, c'mon. The Adder costs a million dollars, but there is an ugly ass hole in the back of it? Like the car or not, I would expect better from such a huge gaming company.

Tbh I like the carbon fiber roof on my voltic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users