The Enus Huntley S is a Tank!

36 replies to this topic
Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

It may be strong but it's one ugly lookin' motherf*cker.

Well I'll take strengh over beauty any day when it comes to vehicles like the Huntley

• voyager likes this

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:43 AM Edited by Dasan69458, 22 May 2014 - 07:44 AM.

I love the Huntly all around, but when u guys were saying its a tank, was that with 100% armor upgrade or what?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Well it's clearly based on the 2012 Range Rover Evoque, which actually has a sh*t body and is known as the worst looking Rover to date. Other than that, I'll try it out.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Well it's clearly based on the 2012 Range Rover Evoque, which actually has a sh*t body and is known as the worst looking Rover to date. Other than that, I'll try it out.

Clearly that's bullsh*t. It's clearly based on the Bentley crossover concept, which at the moment is hideous and gladly not in production.

The Evoque is the Baller v2 (which mysteriously also has 2014 Range Rover Sport resemblances even though that car was unveiled post-release of V).

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 22 May 2014 - 07:53 PM.

Clearly that's bullsh*t. It's clearly based on the Bentley crossover concept, which at the moment is hideous and gladly not in production.

The Evoque is the Baller v2 (which mysteriously also has 2014 Range Rover Sport resemblances even though that car was unveiled post-release of V).

Okay, I see why you're saying it's similar to a Crossover, and that's because of the rear end and the tail lights, and the overall shape. But it also looks like an Evoque because the top part of the car is curved just like it is on an Evoque. Either way, this car is frigin ugly :D

Hell, it even looks similar to an Audi Q5.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:39 PM

Can you little girls stop getting your panties in a twist, I had to scroll through a lot of sh*te to read some decent comments on here. Thanks.

Anyway, I haven't had a go of this car. I'm honestly curious to sup this car up, all back, tints, armour and take it through balla territory.

I kinda like the look of them as its not something id go for in real life but to play out a gangster scenario in GTA would be nice. They remind me of some armoured VIP cars that diplomats and whacked out drug lords use.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Enough with the argument now, ladies. If you haven't anything constructive to say then don't post, please. Keep it on-topic now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users