A major factor in GTA Online being suckish

130 replies to this topic
JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

I think a lot can be blamed on the massively underage kids playing the game. They are the bane of society and it just absolutely sickens me hearing those high pitched squeaky voices over the mic shouting profanity and acting tough. They drive around in horrendous looking cars (chradders, rainbow sandkings etc..) and just ruin the game for the people who have actually played previous GTA games and are hardcore fans of the series :/

I mean, GTA IV's online had little features in comparison to this, yet it seemed like SO much fun at the time and everyone enjoyed it and played it for months upon months! Of course there were spoilt brats back then playing the game as well, but in comparison to those currently playing GTA V online, its no where near the same amount.

If there were no dumbass kids playing games they shouldn't be allowed too, I think we all would have had so much more fun in the game.. I for one know for a fact that I would have had at least twice the amount of fun on this game if it was't for those little sh*t stains. First they ruin COD, next im sure it was battlefield, currently GTA and in less than a months time it will inevitably be watchdogs :/ The best i can hope for is that once watchdogs comes out, they migrate over there and leave me alone in GTA for a while in peace!

They need to make stricter laws to stop 12 year olds playing 18 rated games

• Luk38644, NudasPriest, Apxidia and 9 others like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

What about the 12 year olds on this site? This site needs invite only.
  • Bocknoi, manutd36, Vooodu and 7 others like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Just ban anyone under the age of 16 from life full stop I say... :p

That'd fix a lot of problems...

• Darth_Rob likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I got the f*ck you if you love me on some nigga sh*t.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

I play on free aim and squeakers are a rare occurrence. 
#FREEAIMMASTERRACE

• Bocknoi, Aljohnk, Mr Fyn666 and 5 others like this

JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

Just ban anyone under the age of 16 from life full stop I say... :p

That'd fix a lot of problems...

Perfect ;) 

I mean up until age 4 or 5 I think I can handle.. But after that its just unbearable

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

#FREEAIMMASTERRACE

I changed to free aim at the beginning of the year and there are definitely less squeakers in those sessions.  They're still there, of course, but it is quieter.

JimmySaville'd
  • JimmySaville'd

Like my posts for chop

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

#FREEAIMMASTERRACE

Agree, but then it does get pretty quiet in there sometimes :( 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:49 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 16 May 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#FREEAIMMASTERRACE

Agree, but then it does get pretty quiet in there sometimes :(

True, but I'd trade a full noisy session for a half-full quieter one.  I've not heard a squeaker singing for a long time.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

They don't really bother me.
I just turn my headphones down , mute them or kill them.
  • Nakura, ChrilLe and Buttrumpeteer like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

I love those kiddies. It's always fun to show them the power of my crotch.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

I love it when I run into squeakers. It's so much fun making them mad :D

• Eddie_INTV, BlackAce23, ChrilLe and 1 other like this

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

It's a video game, if you have problem with kids stop playing and read a book or something. People that whine about 'kids' are usually teenagers themselves, make me laugh.
  • MrWuggy, sweetbrother and Buttrumpeteer like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

It's a video game, if you have problem with kids stop playing and read a book or something. People that whine about 'kids' are usually teenagers themselves, make me laugh.

I have to admit that I'm slightly dubious about the age of the OP as well.

No offense meant.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by watchclock, 16 May 2014 - 11:01 AM.

Has anyone else pretended to be a squeaker?
  • MagicNarcosis and KnobCheez like this

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Life is wind machine!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

I am the lucky one.My gaming region is squeaker free.Every lobby I join is quiet or one or two foreigners saying some sort of foreign language that does not bother me.Only time I met this kind of people is when I join a random deathmatch.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

#FREEAIMMASTERRACE

well the mute button helps a lot.......But i did try freeaim last night for a couple of hours to see if i could get away from a lot of the chaos in freeroam......i was able to find good lobbies we less kids and chaos.......but when i started trying to join a random Race i never could find a lobby with players, or get anyone to accept an invite...Random Contact missions was a little better when it came to finding people doing them.........the only thing i could find easy was joining TDMs or DMs

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

I don't generally have problems with squeakers. If I have people singing, shouting or swearing over the mic then I'll just mute them. Problem solved.

• Aragrox likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

Now tell me you've never played a game that was 18+ while you were still younger...

Not all kids are raging, tastelass and bad.mouthed dumbasses (granted, the majority is), but hey... like, I said, I'm pretty sure most of played 16/18+ games when we were younger

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

I don't generally have problems with squeakers. If I have people singing, shouting or swearing over the mic then I'll just mute them. Problem solved.

I agree, although it is a hassle to mute an individual person.  Maybe a "Players" menu in the select menu would be simpler.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

just ruin the game for the people who have actually played previous GTA games and are hardcore fans of the series :/

What if I'm 17 and have been playing since I was around 4 (not even kidding i started when my dad brought gta 3 along with the ps2 he'd got)

sweetbrother
  • sweetbrother

Goodfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

if this topic doesn't get locked...-_-

Stop complaining op that your little brother is better than you at the game.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Has anyone else pretended to be a squeaker?

I lol'd at this, especially given the op's user name

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

just ruin the game for the people who have actually played previous GTA games and are hardcore fans of the series :/

What if I'm 17 and have been playing since I was around 4 (not even kidding i started when my dad brought gta 3 along with the ps2 he'd got)

Then your dad is a scumbag.
  • meatrocket8, kushnstien, billypilgrim69 and 2 others like this

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

I'm 32, and I have a problem with these little sh*t stains. They never shut the f*ck up, it's just constant noise and bullsh*t and singing or turning music on and drowning everyone else out.

There is a huge difference between playing games above your age (like a 14-17 yo playing an 18+ game) and having some way-too-young child playing a game like this, like the ones we encounter here who are clearly between the ages of 5 and 12...... what the f*ck is a 5 year old doing playing this game?

They're all mentally unhinged little bastards who parents don't give a sh*t about them and get whatever they want when they whine bitch and throw a tantrum, then think they can act that way towards everyone. They'll be in jail before they're 16.

One night I was enjoying a good game with some decent people and suddenly a wild bastard appeared who didn't seem to like anyone else but himself talking. This was a generally quiet session but  any time anyone said one word he would keep spouting "shut the f*ck up, shut the f*ck up" out of his little c*nt mouth until I decided to chase his ass out of the session.

Go back to sucking on your mothers tits and mature before you start playing a game like this.

• Eddie_INTV and lukeskateboards like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

I'm 32, and I have a problem with these little sh*t stains. They never shut the f*ck up, it's just constant noise and bullsh*t and singing or turning music on and drowning everyone else out.

There is a huge difference between playing games above your age (like a 14-17 yo playing an 18+ game) and having some way-too-young child playing a game like this, like the ones we encounter here who are clearly between the ages of 5 and 12...... what the f*ck is a 5 year old doing playing this game?

They're all mentally unhinged little bastards who parents don't give a sh*t about them and get whatever they want when they whine bitch and throw a tantrum, then think they can act that way towards everyone. They'll be in jail before they're 16.

One night I was enjoying a good game with some decent people and suddenly a wild bastard appeared who didn't seem to like anyone else but himself talking. This was a generally quiet session but  any time anyone said one word he would keep spouting "shut the f*ck up, shut the f*ck up" out of his little c*nt mouth until I decided to chase his ass out of the session.

Go back to sucking on your mothers tits and mature before you start playing a game like this.

Every single thing you describe these "unhinged little bastards" doing is also done by people a lot older.  You wanna chill out and stop throwing childish curse words at people over the internet if you ever want to be taken seriously.

• meatrocket8 likes this

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

My worst experiences online would be with grown men who should know better, at least you can excuse kids for being idiots because they're kids.

And yes, any time I get abusive or rage messages I always respond like a 9 year old, it's just more effective.
  • gizmonomono likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

The problem with these kids is they just don't understand how difficult it is to make a game this awesome. I didn't enjoy GTA IV at all, and the online was boring, yet these same kids gave GTA IV super high praise, I think it even scored higher than GTA V. They made some amazing progress in GTA V, this is the best game I've ever played in my life.

• T-Fleezee likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Too many preteens on this site to have an intelligent discussion...this site should charge a monthly fee.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

And the threads just keep coming and coming... seriously, it sucks, but what can you expect us to do about it?

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

I think it's less to do with their squeaky voices and more so with how they play. 

Shoot anybody on sight, constantly calling their tanks, stickying every PV they see.. they just ruin the potential this game has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users