why do little kids like gta v's humor if they can barely understan

37 replies to this topic
Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

Look at all these public schooled brain washed sheep. Bunch of idiots who have no clue what they're talking about.

Here's 2 examples below of what happens when kids get their mind warped by adult content.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ls-grandmother/  <-8 year old shoots grandparent in head after playing GTA

http://www.ibtimes.c...-trevor-1442418 <-14 year old murders both father and brother being "inspired" by Trevors character.

You keyboard jockeys think you have a degree in psychology, but really you look like a bunch of brainless retards trying to justify the lunacy of giving a child access to adult content.

Bad parenting advice all over this thread. By a bunch of virgins no less. Bunch of know it all idiots, who know nothing at all. lol

These "kids" had psychopathic traits that had nothing to do with GTA you dumb f*cking retard lol

SmokinZombiez420
  • SmokinZombiez420

GodSmoke

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by SmokinZombiez420, 22 May 2014 - 04:34 PM.

Look at all these public schooled brain washed sheep. Bunch of idiots who have no clue what they're talking about.

Here's 2 examples below of what happens when kids get their mind warped by adult content.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ls-grandmother/  <-8 year old shoots grandparent in head after playing GTA

http://www.ibtimes.c...-trevor-1442418 <-14 year old murders both father and brother being "inspired" by Trevors character.

You keyboard jockeys think you have a degree in psychology, but really you look like a bunch of brainless retards trying to justify the lunacy of giving a child access to adult content.

Bad parenting advice all over this thread. By a bunch of virgins no less. Bunch of know it all idiots, who know nothing at all. lol

These "kids" had psychopathic traits that had nothing to do with GTA you dumb f*cking retard lol

Yes, you do have downs.  An 8 year old doesn't have psychopathic traits, they learn them. DUH  You must be some kid desperate to explain away all the reasons that are common sense.  Your losing.     Love how you pulled "psychopathic traits" out of your ass, for a 8 year old child LOL.  Public School Stupid.

You can't fix stupid and you can't learn common sense.    Guess your SOL. 

zoobulon
  • zoobulon

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

You need a license to fish, you need a license for your dog, but they let any idiot have a kid.

you would want governments to decide who is allowed to have children? you are very scary and need to study more history.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

I always hated those articles, "small child with schizophrenia, abused daily, access to firearms, and constantly bullied lashes out and kills someone. And then they blame it on the fact that he happened to play GTA.
They emphasise the video game aspect, because it's controversial and will spark more views and interest in the story. I mean, just look at us arguing :) .

I'm not saying that all kids should be allowed to play GTA, but it's entirely up to the parent,
Let them do their own research, and let them decide if it's suitable for the kid. Buy like I said, as long as the kid is taught from a young age what's right and what's not, they'll do just fine.

One thing I never understood why is adult content th most controversial aspect of GTA, why not the swearing and violence, but the nudity or implied sex. I mean remember the hot coffee scandal, that almost broke Rockstar.
  • RiaJay21 likes this

SmokinZombiez420
  • SmokinZombiez420

GodSmoke

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by SmokinZombiez420, 23 May 2014 - 06:10 PM.

I always hated those articles, "small child with schizophrenia, abused daily, access to firearms, and constantly bullied lashes out and kills someone. And then they blame it on the fact that he happened to play GTA.
They emphasise the video game aspect, because it's controversial and will spark more views and interest in the story. I mean, just look at us arguing :) .

I'm not saying that all kids should be allowed to play GTA, but it's entirely up to the parent,
Let them do their own research, and let them decide if it's suitable for the kid. Buy like I said, as long as the kid is taught from a young age what's right and what's not, they'll do just fine.

One thing I never understood why is adult content th most controversial aspect of GTA, why not the swearing and violence, but the nudity or implied sex. I mean remember the hot coffee scandal, that almost broke Rockstar.

There's the problem parents now-a-days are horrible at their job. They don't take responsibilities seriously and are too brain dead to know right from wrong themselves. Fact is, games like this should never be available to kids until after their brain has fully developed. Games like this retard kids brains.

Everything in this game is not for children EVERYTHING. This game is for adults only.

Judging from many of the posts I've read on this forum. There are a lot of kids that played M games when they shouldn't have and grew up with under developed brains.  

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by King Kapone, 28 May 2014 - 05:13 PM.

An 8 year old doesn't have psychopathic traits, they learn them.

Do tell, at what age exactly does a human being begin exhibiting psychopathy?

SmokinZombiez420
  • SmokinZombiez420

GodSmoke

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

An 8 year old doesn't have psychopathic traits, they learn them.

Do tell, at what age exactly does a human being begin exhibiting psychopathy?

Depends how they're raised. Again, the content said person is exposed to on a daily basis will determine how cheap he or she feels life is and how much of a turn on killing and blood gives them. If its a major turn on and they are not corrected, they act out sooner Your not born psychotic. The moral decay of society helps make psychos. Moral decay, like exposing children to content they have no business being exposed to.  Perfect example are the Columbine Kids who played the FPS Doom as children all day. They grew up into violent psychotic teens and they were never corrected.

It is 100% the parents fault whenever a kid kills. Age has nothing to do with it.

IF YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED HOW LIFE IS CREATED, YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT.  

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

I agree with the OP to an extent. Some of my friends have little brothers who are between the ages of 7-12ish and play GTA when they're not around. I asked one of the kids who his favorite character was, and he paused for a second before he said Michael. Then I made a comment saying that Michael is cool because he can use that special ability to slow down time when he was shooting and he had no clue what I was talking about. 

Point is that these kids only play GTA to be cool and go on killing sprees, what good does that do for a kid's mind? Go play NBA 2K or Madden. I was 16 when GTA4 came out and I at least had somewhat of an understanding what Niko's story was and made an effort to understand the dialogue… I was able to finish the story and enjoy it to an extent. Okay if you're at least 14, I would expect you to at least make an effort to fully utilize and understand the game of Grand Theft Auto… If you just play to shoot and kill people, then there is really no point, I'm 21 going on 22 now and some of my friends act like they are pros at GTA5 yet they don't remember who Dave Norton was and they also claim to have beaten the story, maybe they skipped the cutscenes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users