434 replies to this topic
RSRocks
  • RSRocks

Hobby-Musician

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hi,

I think it was a very good idea to add these cars to the Southern-Purchase-Website. Why?

Because now, when I am looking for a Tailgater, I do not have to wait 6 months until I finally find one. I can visit the website and order it. 

There goes the fun and challenge...

I understand your point of view, but there are way more opportunities in GTA Online to challenge yourself and have fun^^

Shady Bottay
  • Shady Bottay

warwickshire w4nkers

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

I've been looking for a rusty vigereo for ages,
Any clues to spawn locations I've been everywhere :/ have they removed it because I'm not seeing rusty variations :(

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

Hi,

I think it was a very good idea to add these cars to the Southern-Purchase-Website. Why?

Because now, when I am looking for a Tailgater, I do not have to wait 6 months until I finally find one. I can visit the website and order it. 

I understand your point of view, but there are way more opportunities in GTA Online to challenge yourself and have fun^^

True, and not meant as a personal slight, I just really enjoyed hunting for these cars.  My "trophies" are worthless now as they can be easily bought.

• RSRocks likes this

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

So what are the last few rare cars now that franks buffalo, clean rebel and bf surfer are toast, what else is rare? I can only think of the schafter, duneloader, matter of fact I havnt seen the Issi in forever, anything else?

Not so sure about the Duneloader and the Issi which are everywhere when I don't want them to be.

What about the Karin Intruder? I've only ever found one them before...

You could buy it on southern andres since 2 patches ago. Hard to find it in natural spawning but doesnt matter if it can be bought. I think the shafter is the rarest luxury sedan. Took me 2 days, 2 hrs each.

Novatic
  • Novatic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

You-dont-say.jpeg

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

So what are the last few rare cars now that franks buffalo, clean rebel and bf surfer are toast, what else is rare? I can only think of the schafter, duneloader, matter of fact I havnt seen the Issi in forever, anything else?

Not so sure about the Duneloader and the Issi which are everywhere when I don't want them to be.

What about the Karin Intruder? I've only ever found one them before...

You could buy it on southern andres since 2 patches ago. Hard to find it in natural spawning but doesnt matter if it can be bought. I think the shafter is the rarest luxury sedan. Took me 2 days, 2 hrs each.

Ah, didnt realize it was purchasable

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

I've been looking for a rusty vigereo for ages,
Any clues to spawn locations I've been everywhere :/ have they removed it because I'm not seeing rusty variations :(

There is no rusty Vigero in GTA 5.It was in GTA 4,but there is only clean version in 5.

SpittaAndrettiiJr
  • SpittaAndrettiiJr

KSL.....Jets Go Foo, Get Wit It.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

The only Rares left you can only get by bringing online now is the dubsta 2 black version. And also the stripped Akuma as well as the marchi tornado thing. That's it also the roofless an cage less mesa merc version.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

The only Rares left you can only get by bringing online now is the dubsta 2 black version. And also the stripped Akuma as well as the marchi tornado thing. That's it also the roofless an cage less mesa merc version.

Don't forget the Romero Hearse.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

Theres the akuma with 3 headlights and the akuma with no headlights. Not sure they stick in garages though

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

The hearse no longer spawns at the cemetery if you drive your own hearse there.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

Cognoscenti Cabrio. You don't see them around much. Buy one, make it clean but at the same time make it stand out with rare looking rims or something else.

I'll guarantee people will ask you what car it is.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

Hi,

True, and not meant as a personal slight, I just really enjoyed hunting for these cars.  My "trophies" are worthless now as they can be easily bought.

Before I start, welcome to the Obey club, RS.

Alien does have a point, when I've considered it again. You know those Treasure Hunt vehicles in Hotwheels? The ones even adults would kill for? Those are literally just a recolored version of another car in the line, so if you REALLY wanted the car, you get the car.

There's the fun in the hunt, so to speak. Plus, as long as they don't interrupt my Delorean collection, it's cool.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

Hi,

Before I start, welcome to the Obey club, RS.

Alien does have a point, when I've considered it again. You know those Treasure Hunt vehicles in Hotwheels? The ones even adults would kill for? Those are literally just a recolored version of another car in the line, so if you REALLY wanted the car, you get the car.

There's the fun in the hunt, so to speak. Plus, as long as they don't interrupt my Delorean collection, it's cool.

Wow, you have a Delorean collection?

Pics please.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by am30, 19 June 2014 - 11:29 PM.

Rare cars are not a thing of the past.  It's about how you customize them.

For example, the Asea could become a commonly owned car and I've seen a few.  Never have I seen a sticker bomb and chrome one though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users