Quantcast

» «
Photo

Returning characters to GTA VI.

16 replies to this topic
Niko Valentine
  • Niko Valentine

Passion in acting with Hasselhoff Fever.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by Niko Valentine, 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM.

Which former character from a past GTA game (HD Universe) would you like to see make an appearance in GTA VI?

Personally, I'd like to see Tracey De Santa and Mota make a return.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

There has been already a topic like this... but you know, I hate that everyone thinks R*'s next GTA will be GTA6. I think that R* will release some small prequels/sequels to GTA4/GTA5 beforehand...

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

I can't even say right now, it all depends on the location and whether Rockstar want to keep milking to sh*tty present day setting.

If it's in the past (e.g. Decade ago) I would love to see a younger Jon Gravelli or Derrick McReary. Or even possibly Michael in his 20's if they want to use a Midwest setting.

However if we see another terrible modern game I would like to see Dave Norton and/or Gay Tony. Just a shame considering most of the good characters from the HD era are either protagonists (which have a tendancy of not reappearing) or have their fate left in the hands of the player (Roman, Michael, Dwayne, ect)

bst81
  • bst81

GTA V & Watch Dogs videos

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

I want Niko Bellic and Michael De Santa, just 2 is enough :D

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

Tromboning

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

If the game is in a modern day Vice City, I'd like to see Luis Lopez, Gay Tony, or both running nightclubs. Yusuf Amir could make a small appearance as a retiree. For V characters, I'd like to see Michael moving to Vice City to finally retire or Trevor moving to the Keys and going downhill from there. If it is in a 80's Vice City, then I'd like to a young Tony Prince or one of the mob bosses from IV.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

I think it all depends on the setting and year of the next game. I didn't like the fact that the Alderney Lost MC where in GTA V, as to me they just didn't belong in California and it felt like R* didn't really write a good enough reason as why they where there in the first place. Basically I dont mind anyone returning really as long as they have a legit reason to be in that particualr setting and time frame.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

I don't want to see any of them ever again. Not even Lazlow.

The ONLY person I can settle on seeing again would be Maurice Chavez, but only if they don't mess him up like they did to Lazlow.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Phil Bell

Dave Norton

Karen/Michelle

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

Luis Lopez 

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

However if we see another terrible modern game

Still pretty astounded that people can consider GTA V (or GTA IV for that matter) a "terrible game" because it's set in the present.

I'd like to see more of Ron in the future. Also, would love to see more of the San Andreas characters appear in the HD universe.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Still pretty astounded that people can consider GTA V (or GTA IV for that matter) a "terrible game" because it's set in the present.

I'd like to see more of Ron in the future. Also, would love to see more of the San Andreas characters appear in the HD universe.

facepalm.jpg
SA characters don't belong to the HD universe  :bored:

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

I know, it's a separate world. However, I would still like to see them return - I think some of the characters in the 3D universe were amazing.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

I know, it's a separate world. However, I would still like to see them return - I think some of the characters in the 3D universe were amazing.

I would only understand some radio cameos like Lazlow appeared. But meh, everyone has his own opinion.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

Haven't you guys walked on Vinewood boulevard's walk of fame?

There's plenty of names on the stars from 3D era mission-giving characters, radio personalities and disc jockeys. The names are randomly placed throughout, along with HD era's new set of celebrities and the likes.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

IV was something fresh, the world had changed a fair bit since the last modern based GTA six years ago (and lets face it, III wasn't about satire as much as the games that followed). However the satire in V was nothing more than a slightly altered version of IV, with a stupid number of Facebook,Twitter and yoga jokes thrown in.

That's why I want another period piece game, gives a lot more variety to the jokes and a new set of stereotypes to use for characters.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:19 PM Edited by Ragref, 17 May 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Haven't you guys walked on Vinewood boulevard's walk of fame?

There's plenty of names on the stars from 3D era mission-giving characters, radio personalities and disc jockeys. The names are randomly placed throughout, along with HD era's new set of celebrities and the likes.

These are easter eggs, just like those GTA 3 murals that you can see in GTA 4.

Anyways, I would like to see Tony Prince return if the game is set in Vice City.

Sawnek
  • Sawnek

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:22 PM

I don't think I would want to see another protagonist coming back. When Johnny appeared in GTA V, it was a little surprising, but it would just be like "Oh, cool..." if we saw somebody like Niko, Michael or Trevor appearing in the next game. Especially with a character like Niko where we have no idea what happened to him after the events of GTA IV, I liked the ambiguity. On the other hand, seeing somebody like Tony Prince appearing in a Vice City nightclub as mentioned above would be good.

What about radio DJs? As characters like Lazlow are present in both the 3D and HD era, which radio personalities would you want to see return?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users