1,598 replies to this topic
mesca93
  • mesca93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

Back To The Streets

gta3_81.jpgLabNG-QfJus.jpg

I downloaded the vehicles.dff, but there are no textures. Where can I find them ?

tetleyTA
  • tetleyTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Back To The Streets

I downloaded the vehicles.dff, but there are no textures. Where can I find them ?

You won't find them anywhere. As far as I know textures are applied from coach texture. Dunno why tho'.

mesca93
  • mesca93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 6 days ago Edited by mesca93, 6 days ago.

coach texture.. so If I use coach texture they should pop up right ??

edit : around page 45-46 I found police car, bus and cheetah, with their proper texture. Had to delete txd.img to make them display properly

tetleyTA
  • tetleyTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by tetleyTA, 21 hours ago.

Anyways, I downloaded these vehicle.dff files you uploaded to mega.nz. I assume you extracted these models from vehicles.dff?

What about replacing these cars? If there's a model named dyablo.dff (without it's .txd file) all I have to do is change that .dff to infernus.dff then drop it in gta3.img? Or do I have to get separate .txd file (from coach/bus) or I just leave infernus original .txd file?

After switching dff files rims remain the same as in original version (instead of rims which appear on every car on their renders). Models ain't complete aswell when I look at them through GGMM :(

• Derrick_Keno likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 14 hours ago

The cars uploaded in the archive are all the cars from the file. No other car means it isn't in the file.

The files were uploaded just as-is, so don't expect me to complete them or something. If anyone wants to do that, go ahead. I'm not going to do that.

They can be implemented in the game but you have to do the txd by yourself. Even then, there will be collision bugs which can be fixed but takes time. Finally, the data lines need to be slightly tweaked. That's why they don't have the sport wheels.

Kiyone_Alien_Cop
  • Kiyone_Alien_Cop

The Galaxy Police keep an eye on you.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 hours ago

Back To The Streets

Vapid Mañana.

tetleyTA
  • tetleyTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 hours ago

The cars uploaded in the archive are all the cars from the file. No other car means it isn't in the file.

The files were uploaded just as-is, so don't expect me to complete them or something. If anyone wants to do that, go ahead. I'm not going to do that.

They can be implemented in the game but you have to do the txd by yourself. Even then, there will be collision bugs which can be fixed but takes time. Finally, the data lines need to be slightly tweaked. That's why they don't have the sport wheels.

Any chance to reupload already done vehicles? Dropbox links are dead.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 12 hours ago

Not now. Can't get on PC for the next few days.

tetleyTA
  • tetleyTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 hours ago

Not now. Can't get on PC for the next few days.

:(

Anyways. I respect you and your friends for doing all of this. You plan on recreating vehicles from other releases too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users