The Zentorno Sucks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic
  • RickyRicardo96

Good Guy Rick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:19 AM

I like when people chase me regardless of what I'm driving. When I'm not in the mood for the chase, I get in Passive mode and if I get chased, I exit my car and find high ground. If they blow up my car, they are just buying me a new one. That's how I see it anyways.

And I have never heard anyone over the mic say,
"You driving a Zentorno, imma kill you now."

I've been chased in my 9F Cabrio down to my Bifta. I never have gotten the impression I was attacked because of what I was driving and if you chase me in my Zentorno or any Supercar, good luck catching me.
I hope you are a better driver than me.

I agree with you on that last part. Half of these Douchemobile drivers can't drive for sh*t. So sometimes I get away, sometimes I don't.

• Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Entityfags mad the Big Z sh*ts on it in every possible way.

• HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

Entityfags mad the Big Z sh*ts on it in every possible way.

I'd much rather drive my Entity. It really suits my driving style. 

• Blingy likes this

• Fearx--

Here we go again...

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

Zentorno is the fastest car in a straight line. so its beast.

Zentorno is the fastest car in a straight line. so its beast.

Actually the z type is. Then the adder and then the zentorno.

• phazeone1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by phazeone1, 17 August 2014 - 11:04 AM.

The Zentorno is the best car in my opinion looks, speed, handling.

LOL idk about handling but its a great car.. OP is clueless and basing his opinion on his "one day" experience with the Z. To say it sucks when you had it for such a short time is such a ignorant statement. The guy didn't blow you up because you had the Z, he bombed you because this is gta.. 99% of the players are assholes. If anything the Z is one of the better cars for detracting the sticky bombers because of the price of MM cost. 

Secret TOP 3

3. The M

2. The Z

1.   ???

If i gave away all three it wouldn't be a secret but that number one is a car that only the best can drive

Tiny Rick
  • Tiny Rick

Regenerated from AhmadMJamal

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

f*ck y'all Turismo FTW. Cause I just did a race with five other Zentornos and with my my trusty Turismo. All the Zentornos ate my dust in that race, miles behind me.

• NightProwler

Nutter with a heart of gold

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

All honesty,I love mine. I have the handling down right,not a douche and I like the speed. Tap the brake to downshift on corners - run and gun on straightaways. Sorry you feel that bad about the car and I agree there too many sh*theads that "think" they can drive this beast. I know how to handle her and I'm not a show boater.

• PsychoGamer

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

I don't like the look of the Z. I prefer the Massacro, even if its not a Super. I noticed there are many people driving a Zentorno, and they really can't drive it. They are crashing in everywhere, can't take corners. It's not rare that i can keep up with a police cruiser & a popped tire. No joke! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users