The Zentorno Sucks

307 replies to this topic
BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

To me the Zentorno is actually worse than the Adder now and officially sucks big huge donkey balls, I bought it less than two days ago and have already sold it and I filled it's old spot with a new Cheetah which I am loving already, I disowned the car for the following reasons:

- It's outrageous and horrible looks is like driving around with a bullseye on you, Everytime I went out to drive it someone else would kill me or start chasing me and I didn't even have a bounty on me or have a bad mental rating.

- It looks and drives like a tron car, Even when stock it looks like something from the Matrix and when your driving it it's even more like that, When I drive it I feel like I'm driving one of the cyber cars from Saints Row The Third.

- It's too easy to win races, I know this to most people is a good thing but to me it's bad, I like a challenge when I race because it's the most enjoyable thing in the game to me and I don't want to be able to have flawless victories everytime.

- It's hood looks weird, I just can't get over the way the hood looks it make me want to vomit.

I know this is a bitch and moan thread but I just had to let people know what to expect if they're considering buying this car.

FYI if your a car enthusiast that likes the Old classics and 90's tuners please don't shell out $725,000 on this car just because you need a fast car if you need a fast car buy the Infernus or Cheetah, if you have any real taste you will start to regret the purchase after the first day, just trying to help anyone who is looking for an honest opinion on the car, it may be negative but sometimes a negative opinion is better.

• ezfaun, TimmyM56, ZeroF0rce and 10 others like this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:33 AM

POPULAR

I love it. Easy to handle, fast, and the meanest looking super.
  • Bocknoi, WillWorthington3, SirPhilMcKraken and 53 others like this

danowar
  • danowar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

I feel as though it levels things out.  Before, if I was in my Adder I would always win especially if I was the only Adder.  The Zentorno will outdo the Adder on races with a lot of turns because of the acceleration.  However, if there are few turns and long straight shots the Adder is still the best car.  Just have both and know your races so you know which one to choose. 

• Blasterman4EVER and kdub like this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

I love it. Easy to handle, fast, and the meanest looking super.

As long as your not a troll who has all his money in his other characters bank account and drives around destroying other players PV's then your Okay with me, But I just can't stand everything about the car the Massacro is more to my liking, the funny thing is it was kind of the other way around yesterday when I had just downloaded the update, Oh how things change so fast.

UndertakerXIV
  • UndertakerXIV

WWE is f*cked. 21-1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:37 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People are entitled to their own opinions. I like the Zentorno, I don't expect everyone else to too.
  • Bocknoi, Blingy, Lc gta and 24 others like this

123tm123
  • 123tm123

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:38 AM

its like someone ate the infernus and puked it back up.

• Detective Phelps, ZeroF0rce, fw3 and 7 others like this

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

One of these days I'm gonna get organezized

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:40 AM

Agree with you on the Saints Row point
  • nobum62, BigJoe_1 and LordZekrom like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 15 May 2014 - 12:46 AM.

Its fast, looks pretty good 'better then i thought it would be' and was well worth the cash. Best DLC vehicle so far. Its parked next to my Infernus which is also sweet as hell.

That Saints Row command is just bullsh*t, welcome to 2014.

lamborghini-veneno-1.jpg

Wanna see something really ugly? Go look at the Entity.

• Bocknoi, Blingy, WillWorthington3 and 23 others like this

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

It looks like some sort of mutated turtle, lizard, spaceship. Ugly as sin, checked it out in sp and that was it

• Detective Phelps, Eddie_INTV, BigJoe_1 and 1 other like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

Zentorno is the fastest car in a straight line. so its beast.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:43 AM

It looks too jagged for my taste, but I bought one anyway because of the awesome performance.

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

Do you have sand in your vagina?

• 7nvd, Karat3, Massive Roy and 7 others like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

It doesn't strike a note for me. It lacks soul and grace in its design. Simply said, it looks too robotic.

• ZeroF0rce and LordZekrom like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

I'm the biggest Cheetah fan and you can win plenty of races against adders and Turismos in a cheetah. Even beat Entity's on some tracks but the Zentorno is a monster and I love it too.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

Its fast, looks pretty good 'better then i thought it would be' and was well worth the cash. Best DLC vehicle so far. Its parked next to my Infernus which is also sweet as hell.

That Saints Row command is just bullsh*t, welcome to 2014.

lamborghini-veneno-1.jpg

Wanna see something really ugly? Go look at the Entity.

No.

Early_Lamborghini_Diablo_in_red.jpg

• TimmyM56, MilezDawg, ZeroF0rce and 3 others like this

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

I got the Cheetah since the beginning and now I added a Zentorno. What do I do now OP?

• elfoam and kdub like this

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

Its fast, looks pretty good 'better then i thought it would be' and was well worth the cash. Best DLC vehicle so far.

Yeah, pretty much that.

I was afraid the back would be awful, but turns out it's orgasmic. Very nice car.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

Do you have sand in your vagina?

Are you so immature you still steal insults from South Park?

• crashhat69 and Eddie_INTV like this

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

Zentorno FTW

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

I'm the biggest Cheetah fan and you can win plenty of races against adders and Turismos in a cheetah. Even beat Entity's on some tracks but the Zentorno is a monster and I love it too.

Cheetah is one of the most uderrated cars in the game.

• Eddie_INTV likes this

dairyworker
  • dairyworker

I am the milk man

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:53 AM

I love it. finally a super car i want to buy (thats right i didn't have one till yesterday) i cant wait for more people to get sick of it and trade it in so i wont have a "popular" car. 

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

I like it, not as much as the Turismo ( which also had a bullseye on it when it came out)  but close

Z_Pan.jpg

• TommyK154 and SKaREO like this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

We don't care
  • WillWorthington3, Jeff Nesteruk, Jordan_LDN and 1 other like this

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

The gaping butthole exhaust options were the last straw for me. LOL the exhausts had me dying.

• nobum62, BigJoe_1 and LehPhatGer-bear like this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

To me the Zentorno is actually worse than the Adder now and officially sucks big huge donkey balls, I bought it less than two days ago and have already sold it and I filled it's old spot with a new Cheetah which I am loving already, I disowned the car for the following reasons:

- It's outrageous and horrible looks is like driving around with a bullseye on you, Everytime I went out to drive it someone else would kill me or start chasing me and I didn't even have a bounty on me or have a bad mental rating.

- It looks and drives like a tron car, Even when stock it looks like something from the Matrix and when your driving it it's even more like that, When I drive it I feel like I'm driving one of the cyber cars from Saints Row The Third.

- It's too easy to win races, I know this to most people is a good thing but to me it's bad, I like a challenge when I race because it's the most enjoyable thing in the game to me and I don't want to be able to have flawless victories everytime.

- It's hood looks weird, I just can't get over the way the hood looks it make me want to vomit.

I know this is a bitch and moan thread but I just had to let people know what to expect if they're considering buying this car.

FYI if your a car enthusiast that likes the Old classics and 90's tuners please don't shell out $725,000 on this car just because you need a fast car if you need a fast car buy the Infernus or Cheetah, if you have any real taste you will start to regret the purchase after the first day, just trying to help anyone who is looking for an honest opinion on the car, it may be negative but sometimes a negative opinion is better.

-That's what you get for living at eclipse towers

-You can still make it look halfway decent

-You will never have any chance against the Zentorno with other cars

-You never see the hood anyways

• Bocknoi, ten-a-penny, Jeff Nesteruk and 2 others like this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

It looks too jagged for my taste, but I bought one anyway because of the awesome performance.

What exactly is "your taste"?
  • Bocknoi, Ninja_Gear, Phthalate and 6 others like this

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

It does look different, but I like it a lot, and you may like the Adder or Entity XF but that doesn't mean the Zentorno is a bad car.

• Ninja_Gear and Jordan_LDN like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

What exactly is "your taste"?

My bet this is his taste:

2la5t0o.jpg

• Chips237, ten-a-penny, Jeff Nesteruk and 3 others like this

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

Cheetah is one of the most uderrated cars in the game.

It's good but not that good.
The Zentorno is a lil.....different. I have always preferred the Adder's clean lines to the Entity's busy confused shape and awkward rear half.

The Z car looks good in front and just WEIRD from the back. Wish the modifications allowed you to clean up the rear panel and diffuser, then it would be much more appealing.
  • ezfaun likes this

nfrank
  • nfrank

English Pride Crew

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

The Zentorno officially sucks big huge donkey balls? Dammit. Pre-order cancelled.

• ugotsmoked and ZeroF0rce like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users