Photo

240 killed and at least 120 missing after an explosion in a Turkish co

31 replies to this topic
Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by Khan96, 19 May 2014 - 07:52 PM.

I'm from Turkey.

Numbers are incorrect, at least 500 people is dead, government hides it. And there are still dead bodies underground.

It's 3th or 4nd biggest mining disease in the world.

And explosion caused by slow burn because mining operators thought it's put out 2 months ago. Then it exploded with compressed air. Opposition party gave research proposal to parliament for researching injuries in Soma only 15 days ago but the government party rejected it.

PM says this was miners fate(I couldn't find true adjective, traitor, stupid, or dictator? or all of them), but no, it wasn't.

My condolences to all the victims.

He is right. There were 760 miners inside, at least there are 500-600 deads. The goverment is corrupted and acts like a fascit dictatorship. Turkish Primeminister hit hard a Turkish citizen with his fist. The goverment don't care about human life, they care about money. Soma Mine had been a public state mine until 2006. There were no accidents in this period. But neo-liberal conservative goverment sell this mine to some wild capitalist Turkish money barons. The barons decrease mine's expense about 7 times, the workers lost their life safety, the mine was become more dangerous and the goverment don't care about this.

Primeminister's sons has their own cargo ships, luxury villas, the bribing is very common in the goverment. Fascism, bigot fundamentalism, corruption and wild capitalism become very common in Turkey because of the AKP goverment. They are the biggest responsible of this disaster, not God's fate!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Look at his little spots!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:17 AM

The next person posting in this thread in a language other than English gets banned for a week. Last warning.

Türkçe forum olsa daha neler yazacağım ama neyse İngilizce ile bu kadar oluyor. Hepimizin başı sağolsun.

Sorry, but I did warn you.
  • Chris Fromage likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users