The Super Diamond

42 replies to this topic
Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

Does the Supah Diamond have 1 or 2 colors?

One.
F*** me! damn, hoped on 2 so much D:

I hoped so too. Imagine Black and Chrome.
  • Barry ><> likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

Does the Supah Diamond have 1 or 2 colors?

One.

F*** me! damn, hoped on 2 so much D:

If the Super Drop Diamond ever comes back with a DLC, I hope it will be able to have 2 colors.

1 for the main body, and 1 for the hood.

• OmegaEvolution, 2Chains4Bracelets and Barry ><> like this

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

It's got style that the 'luxury' offerings of Bentley (Cognoscenti) cars fail to provide in this title. It is surprisingly good for performance in terms of speed for something that a Whale would probably consider to be overweight. In the corners though it can slide like a greased-up Walrus on ice and thus ain't too good if you are firing up for anything competitive. Or corner-y.

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:42 AM Edited by mysteriousamg, 10 July 2014 - 10:44 AM.

I keep mine because im a crew leader and it makes me feel like a boss. I always take mine out when me and my crew are going to relax in the strip club. Its just a car that a rich person has to own just like the adder. Its one of those i got the money so f*ck it, im buying it type of cars.
  • Foppez„o likes this

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

How are the customization options for the Schafter?, i am in two minds between the Diamond, Tailgater and Schafter,.

For racing that is, i got pretty used to the Diamond how it drove in GTa 4.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

How are the customization options for the Schafter?, i am in two minds between the Diamond, Tailgater and Schafter,.

For racing that is, i got pretty used to the Diamond how it drove in GTa 4.

The Diamond has no customization options besides the standard you see on nearly every car. The Schafter has many body kit options.

The Diamond is probably not the sedan you'd want to use for racing.

Winonas
  • Winonas

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by Winonas, 23 July 2014 - 06:39 AM.

I always wanted the Super Diamond and this past weekend I finally treated myself. After it arrived in the garage I drove it straight to LSC and upgraded all mods except Turbo, which I will throw on soon enough.

As previously mentioned, it is a sophisticated ride, stately and regal. For me, it personifies a family vacation to Palm Springs where as a child I saw a RollsRoyce Corniche Convertible in traffic and went "Wow, that's a car!"

I'll be smiling as I cruise Missions and have this car waiting for me, for reference, my previous two car purchases were the Zen and Glendale. Most of my garage's occupants are Stolen Whips, from the red Weazel News van to the beat up Mariachi Tornado and all my other Gang cars.

Anyways, don't buy it to Race per say... just buy it cause you want to and can, because your "Rich!"

🍻😃

eroch
  • eroch

Self-Absorbed

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

It's not very fast, even upgraded. It has pretty bad handling and lots of oversteer. But, it's got that Rolls Royce thing vibe. Also it has the density of a black hole and will run anything off the road provided you have enough speed.

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

From what i remember it's pretty slow and i don't think it turns all that great....i could be wrong it has been quite a while since i drove one

I mean if pretty slow is in comparison to a sports car like the 9F then that's a given. I'm trying to think of the car on terms between a fully modded Schafter and fully modded Tailgater, both of which can definitely whip it.

It's a luxury sedan. However it is very fast for it's class and can compete with the tailgater.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

I think it's quite fun to drive considering its weight, any car that you can pull donuts in just by full lock steering and accelerating is alright in my book.

It's not nimble but it's not supposed to be. At least you can drift it and have a bit of fun with it. Half considering replacing my Monroe with one.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

I love that car because it looks so classy and luxurious as any Rolls Royce, but in a few words it's not made for races, it can reach very good top speed of course, but the handling and the rest of performance...umm... It's more like a car to have fun and feel like a millionaire. :D

Winonas
  • Winonas

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

image-5.jpg
  • Barry ><> likes this

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

eroch, the Super Diamond has the highest top speed in the Sedan class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users