Mafia III

4,269 replies to this topic
SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

This game had so much potential but due to lack of time/budget they rushed it out f*ck you hangar 13 For ruining the sequel to my favorite game of all time... I don't look at mafia 3 as a sequel to mafia 2 it's more of Lincoln Clay killing everyone simulator
This game had so much potential but because they to lack of time/budget they rushed it out f*ck you hangar 13 For ruining the sequel to my favorite game of all time... I don't look at mafia 3 as a sequel to mafia 2 it's more of Lincoln Clay killing everyone simulator

Blame take two for putting pressure on them. Its still a good game i enjoyed the core game beforethe story dlcs came

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 2 weeks ago

Mafia 3 discussions like this will never end :D I like how everyone has mixed feelings about the game and the discussion just goes on.

I've finished my herbalism game yesterday. Also, I'm about halfway through with the collectibles and have 5 districts left to wiretap.
To be honest, M3's collectibles and how you actually collect them are probably the most fun collectibles I've ever seen in an open world game. While picking up the wiretaps can get a little tedious after a while, you visit a lot of fun places while doing so. The amount of interiors in this game is probably more than all GTAs combined, even though a few repeat themselves.
I just have a lot of fun collecting, it's going to be the first open world game since GTA San Andreas where I actually bother to collect everything.

Gonna grow a lot of herb and collect the rest in the meantime, while slowly renovating Sammy's. Then I'll put the game aside for a while and replay it sometime on another profile so I won't loose my save.

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like how these DLCs give you access to the best weapons early in the game.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's actually interesting. Someone try using the Dart gun when fighting with a capo, please.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I started sign of the times i just fineshed the night club mission. I like the safehouse in tickfaw harbor. This dlc is good

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I started sign of the times i just fineshed the night club mission. I like the safehouse in tickfaw harbor. This dlc is good

Yea. Biggest crib there and that's not even ours. Lol
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yea. Biggest crib there and that's not even ours. Lol

Licoln is practically homeless in this story anyway . He made an arrangement with cassandra to let him crash at her house occasionally. Still its a nice place to start your game from the outside patio is pretty cool also.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

since we've all completed the game and some have found killing sal marcano dissatifying heres a video desplaying the many ways you can kill sal

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Mafia 3 discussions like this will never end :D I like how everyone has mixed feelings about the game and the discussion just goes on.

I've finished my herbalism game yesterday. Also, I'm about halfway through with the collectibles and have 5 districts left to wiretap.
To be honest, M3's collectibles and how you actually collect them are probably the most fun collectibles I've ever seen in an open world game. While picking up the wiretaps can get a little tedious after a while, you visit a lot of fun places while doing so. The amount of interiors in this game is probably more than all GTAs combined, even though a few repeat themselves.
I just have a lot of fun collecting, it's going to be the first open world game since GTA San Andreas where I actually bother to collect everything.

Gonna grow a lot of herb and collect the rest in the meantime, while slowly renovating Sammy's. Then I'll put the game aside for a while and replay it sometime on another profile so I won't loose my save.

the interiors are also great places to hold up if you're in a shootout. i'm not talking about roleplaying screwing with peds to get police attention then holding up somewhere for a confrontation. I'm talking in game. yesterday I was doing sign of the times and I was on my way to the warehouse mission when I got ambushed by an ensenglante retaliation squad on a crossroads near the bayou. none of the racket hideouts safehoused were near enough for me to run to for some help with any of Cassandra, burke or vito's men. I paused looked on the map and a gas station was the closest place for me to go. these guys were good they were more harder than sals hit squad. they had me surrounded and were spread out. I took cover behind the counter and some walls . one of them  strafed near the gas pumps so I shot the pump and blew him up. then I continued shooting from cover until I killed them all.

O.Z
  • O.Z

Trevor Philips

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just got the full game and damn what is wrong with the textures/lightning? Must be one of the worst I have ever seen... also the shooting mechanics are quite poor IMO. This is a pretty poor effort so far by Hangar 13. I do like the cut-scenes though. Also the bugs I have come across are just ridiculous for only playing the game for 2 hours. I have seen more than the last 3 years playing GTA V.  AI hanging up/dead, textures are all over the place etc

wow...

On the positive I only paid £15 for this. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users