55 replies to this topic
CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Rehab

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

i experience this like 2 weeks ago...

this guy with a bounty was in his tank, so i got my tank when off radar blew his tank, he was in godmode, so i proceed to park my tank on top of him but he simple keep teleporting around me, everytime i parked on top, he teleported a block away from me.

i keep chasing him, even know he was in godmode and doing other stuff, he reported me for cheating before leaving the server.

I WIN!!!

as a person that played through the worst of IV, i think gtao is not close to that level yet but at this pace, in a year or 2, this may get just like IV, in which you could only play if you were modding!

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

If the modding gets like IV you guys will still play just like you guys complain about R* but still play............. i modded IV so hopefully I can get some mods on V so I can dress up like a army guy to roleplay.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

Hopefully now that there is a CP you can stay there.
  • who-dat likes this

c4grafx
  • c4grafx

--TEAM HURE--

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

Private lobbies

Grand theft offline.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

According to another thread back in the 200's these players were revered as saviors of the game. And we should apparently welcome our new glitching overlords as they migrate from IV into our brave new world.
  • lilpokerface likes this

Sawnek
  • Sawnek

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

Was playing the other day when I came across a player with a high bounty on them, I began chasing them only to find that they were in an unreachable area, the police were driving around in a circle unaware what to do, when I started being shot at from under ground. The person was glitched inside a bridge.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

I encounted a hacker who kept turning passive mode on and off, while he was hiding inside a Posonby's after I placed a bounty on him. But he was killable while driving a car, as he could spam passive mode but it kept turning off a second later. Fortunate weakness to that hack, like how players in God mode could still be killed with a baseball bat.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

A hacker/modder who is invinicible tried to kill me for half an hour (while i was in passive) becuase i killed his freind...he then sends me a text message saying i am a coward becuase i am in passive mode...looooool when he is hacking, invincible with modded weapons...hahahahaha

• who-dat likes this

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

Is 'teleporting back? was chasing down a level 700+ plus then he disappeared and appeared halfway across the map, thought they patched that sh*te.

there will always be a way to teleport...its built into the game.
if only Rockstar would smarten up and add parameters to prevent us from using there own functions. It's pathetic to watch then scramble together patches, without fixing the initial problem.
Making it so we could only mod on private/cheater pool sessions would be so easy, and everyone could have there fun.

Wait did I say fun..?

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

love to read these idiotic threads with idiotic comments. especially the ones that label someone as hacker/cheater only because they are heavily outskilled. doing hell of a lot freeroaming and i haven't found a single person with any mod for 3 months now. yes there're many hiding in wall breaches but they are f*ckin obvious. if someone is iso modding (met only 4 of them in 6 months and only 2 of them were c*nts...) why the f*ck do you try and chase them... go to another session or watch what they do in passive mode. they are attention whores... don't give them the satisfaction.

• The Spook likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

Today, I was using a futo (following a crew member I have never met before who was also driving his)

We were both trying to drift in sync and failing badly and his car magically repaired it's self... hackers are not ALL bad.

waikzguy8998
  • waikzguy8998

Desert Rat

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

2 words….Invite…Only

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Invite only is great.

Right, it's the equivalent of being home-schooled because mommy and daddy want to keep you away from the big, bad bullies

-Yawns-

Is that really the best you could come up with? So i'm scared of bullies because I have over 90 friends - not to mention a large crew - and can host my own session with many of them and avoid these lobbies full of morons who have to hack and cheat at the game?

Please try again....

this doesn't sound any tougher IMO

• carnac likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Invite only is great.

Right, it's the equivalent of being home-schooled because mommy and daddy want to keep you away from the big, bad bullies

-Yawns-
Is that really the best you could come up with? So i'm scared of bullies because I have over 90 friends - not to mention a large crew - and can host my own session with many of them and avoid these lobbies full of morons who have to hack and cheat at the game?

Please try again....
Well, aren't you special?

I have a full friends' list and a large crew too, I didn't know it was something to brag about...

Oh yeah, it's NOT, it would be completely boring to play with only people I know and/or crew members...and play Happy Town instead of Grand Theft Auto...and there are absolutely NO "lobbies full of morons who have to hack and cheat at the game", more like 1 or 2 every once in awhile, but if you're not a pussy, you gang up with random strangers to f*ck them up...THAT is the game right there
  • Bozzah likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Lieutenant Queen - Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:59 PM Edited by The Spook, 12 May 2014 - 07:01 PM.

Invite only is great.

-Yawns-

Please try again....

this doesn't sound any tougher IMO

Sounding tougher was not the intention.

Pointing out the fact that it's easy to avoid these hack/glitch morons was.

The first e-warrior he-man dude who has the game all figured out can read this response as well.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

love to read these idiotic threads with idiotic comments. especially the ones that label someone as hacker/cheater only because they are heavily outskilled. doing hell of a lot freeroaming and i haven't found a single person with any mod for 3 months now. yes there're many hiding in wall breaches but they are f*ckin obvious. if someone is iso modding (met only 4 of them in 6 months and only 2 of them were c*nts...) why the f*ck do you try and chase them... go to another session or watch what they do in passive mode. they are attention whores... don't give them the satisfaction.

The majority of people do tend to reach for that H word too quickly but I would think members on this board are a bit more gta educated and can differentiate a hacker from a skilled player most of the time. Still, I agree. There aren't hackers everywhere. At least not yet. So just switch sessions.

zimbambazibimbamba
  • zimbambazibimbamba

zibinho

• BUSTED!
  • Botswana

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

how the f*ck you can enjoy this game in invite only lobbies?

• lilpokerface, RAS_ZeroZ, smokingndriving and 2 others like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

I had some guy setting me on fire (high pressure gas tank animation) the other day after he somehow destroyed my tank with the snap of his fingers.

CoolGam3r
  • CoolGam3r

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

Private lobbies

Grand theft offline.

I guess you don't have friends

Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

Make sure you report them. 

CoolGam3r
  • CoolGam3r

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

how the f*ck you can enjoy this game in invite only lobbies?

Friends

MontanaRedDog
  • MontanaRedDog

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

If you quick job then exit it's basically teleporting.

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

If they take over like they did in IV I'm gonna get so butthurt I think I might prolapse.

lmfao bro.

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:32 AM

Sounds like fun

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:35 AM

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by Rwande, 08 July 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Just came across with a wannabe... well, just showing how to deal with them swiftly and effectively

• LightningLord411 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users