635 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 02 June 2015 - 04:21 AM.

(I will continue to keep this 1st post up to date as long as this forum is alive and kicking)

(last updated Mar. 28,2014 10:45pm CDT)

*I update this thread daily, we are currently at @??? Exploit/Glitch Text Tutorials.*

(of which @?? are currently CONFIRMED.)

I have made this separate Thread so that I can post a link to this on the Update thread, instead of posting each text tutorial individually on the thread("OK what has _.__ changed?").

These Tutorials are ONLY for the Last Gen Console(PS3/Xbox 360) if you are looking for Next Gen(PS4/XboxOne) Tutorials, you will need the *Enhanced* Tutorial Thread:

"http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/"

*BELOW THIS POINT ARE SOME EXPLOITS/GLITCHES IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THEM PLEASE STOP READING AT THIS POINT, thanks.*

"There are some color errors in the tutorials where the tutorial text loses it's color(usually after a Spoiler Tag). This does NOT mean anything important to the tutorial just continue as normal. Thank You" -SeaWallTx

Controls for PS3=Xbox360
"X=A, Circle=B, Square=X, Triangle=Y, Select=Back, Start=Start, PS=Guide&Connect, R1=RB, R2=RT, R3-RS, L1=LB, L2=LT, L3=LS"

ALL Exploit/Glitch Tutorials are considered UNCONFIRMED as of The Heists DLC, Update(1.22). Unless the tutorial is marked with a (Confirmed), then we can assume they are Unconfirmed, I will be trying to test and confirm these as soon as possible.

If you notice/find an Exploit/Glitch Tutorial here that is Patched/Incorrect PLEASE PM me of post a message to me on my "OK what has _.__ changed?" Thread. Thanks SeaWallTx

Start an "Invite Only Session" from Online without "Leaving Online";(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Clothing:

How to get ANY Heist (or Job) Exclusive Outfit:[PATCHED]

Spoiler

Wear a Cop Hat and a Mask at the SAME TIME, Easy Method:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

►Make a Female Character Topless/Bra-less Underneath her Jacket:(3 Methods)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear the Bandana Mask without (or with ANY) Glasses or Hat(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear a Hat & Mask at the same time[Blazer Method][Possibly Patched]

Spoiler

Wear a Helmet & Mask at the same time[Blazer Method], WITH a NEW Trick to Make it EASIER[Possibly Patched]

Spoiler

Wear a Hat or Helmet inside ANY Vehicle, even a Non-PV(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear Hat or Helmet INSIDE of your Personal Vehicle(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear Stocking Heels without the Stockings(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear Two(2) Collars(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Remove LOGO from ANY Shirt(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Change Color of (almost) ANY Top(Confirmed)

Spoiler

►Change the Color of the 1st 2 Special T-Shirts *Crazy EASY*!(Male Characters ONLY)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Wear a Pilot's Headset(Confirmed)

Spoiler

$MONEY$:(Not UNLIMITED Money Glitches, but semi-legitimate money EXPLOITS, Grey Lining, lol)

How to Create your own Playlists, The 1st step to Creating $250k Challenges;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Create & Play YOUR OWN $250,000 Challenges(Unconfirmed - May still be locked by R☆)

Spoiler

Double Your Money Take in a Convenience Store Robbery:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Vehicle:(Tutorials to Modify or Spawn Rare Vehicles)

Paint STOCK Race Motorcycle Wheels(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Pearlescent on over Chrome, Metal, Matte, or Change it w/o paying for Primary Paint 1st:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

How to Remove/Add Parts Normally ONLY Available through a Save Editor;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Under Construction

Currently Updating Entire Database

CONT'd on next Post(#2)

-My Exploits/Glitches/Info Video Tutorial Channel:

(Text Tutorial in ALL Descriptions.)

*I update this thread daily, we are currently at @379 Videos/Tutorials.*

(of which @37 are currently PATCHED.)

https://www.youtube.com/c/SeaWallTx

If you are the or know the founder of any other exploits/glitches that are listed in my list of tutorials I would like to know them, so that I can list them in the tutorial as well, I am not trying to steal credit and I wish to credit the founder of all these exploits/glitches.
So PLEASE PM me with the Name of the Exploit/Glitch, the name of the founder, and a link to the video or text tutorial that originally credits them(or is at least older then my first post of the tutorial.), and at that point I will Credit them and add a link to the "Original Source"

Source Credits:
-R☆ patch notes: "http://support.rocks...Online-Support",-Youtube,-GTA forums,-7sins,-My own playing experiences,
-And most importantly My Thread Contributors
  • Ninja_Gear, GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 35 others like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 08 July 2015 - 01:49 AM.

Let's first remember what R☆'s stance is on Harmless Glitches that the Community Enjoys;

Rs_glitch_statement.png

R☆:"...we are open to keeping unintended ‘glitches’ in the game if players enjoy them and they aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way."

Source(s):
R☆ Spring Update: "http://www.rockstarg...Spring-Updates"
SeaWallTx Update 1.11: "http://gtaforums.com...s-111-changed/"

"There are some color errors in the tutorials where the tutorial text loses it's color(usually after a Spoiler Tag). This does NOT mean anything important to the tutorial just continue as normal. Thank You" -SeaWallTx

ALL Exploit/Glitch Tutorials are considered UNCONFIRMED as of The Heists DLC, Update(1.22). Unless the tutorial is marked with a (Confirmed), then we can assume they are Unconfirmed, I will be trying to test and confirm these as soon as possible.

If you notice/find an Exploit/Glitch Tutorial here that is Patched/Incorrect PLEASE PM me of post a message to me on my "OK what has _.__ changed?" Thread. Thanks SeaWallTx

Controls for PS3=Xbox360
"X=A, Circle=B, Square=X, Triangle=Y, Select=Back, Start=Start, PS=Guide&Connect, R1=RB, R2=RT, R3-RS, L1=LB, L2=LT, L3=LS"

Vehicle:CONT'D

Under Construction

Currently Updating Entire Database

(This is the END of the Updated Tutorials, SO FAR, Everything after this MAYBE Outdated, but is most likely still a viable tutorial.)

If you are the or know the founder of any other exploits/glitches that are listed in my list of tutorials I would like to know them, so that I can list them in the tutorial as well, I am not trying to steal credit and I wish to credit the founder of all these exploits/glitches.
So PLEASE PM me with the Name of the Exploit/Glitch, the name of the founder, and a link to the video or text tutorial that originally credits them(or is at least older then my first post of the tutorial.), and at that point I will Credit them and add a link to the "Original Source"

Source Credits:
-R☆ patch notes: "http://support.rocks...Online-Support",-Youtube,-GTA forums,-7sins,-My own playing experiences,
  • Ninja_Gear, Mpower, GroundZero and 13 others like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:37 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 02 April 2015 - 09:27 AM.

Controls for PS3=Xbox360

-Wear ANY T-Shirt under a New DLC Jacket;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Change the COLOR of ANY NON-V-Neck Shirt;(Revised)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Place any in-game Logo on a Female Grey Tank Top:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Remove the logo from any T-Shirt/Tank Top(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Remove ANY LOGO from ANY COLOR T-Shirt;(Method 2)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Wear the 'Stocking High Heel' WITHOUT the 'Stockings';(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Remove the logo from any Female Off The Shoulder Shirt.(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Topless(NO Bra) under ANY Jacket Glitch;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Wear half a shirt  and half a hoodie(Male Characters Only)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Button up the Top of a Shirt/Business Shirt;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Free Clothing:[Partially Patched - Works Sometimes I Don't Get it?]

Spoiler

-Temporarily Wear a Skirt and Pants(& Boots)(2 Methods);[Partially Patched - Works Sometimes I Don't Get it?]

Spoiler

-Wear Pilot's Headset at all times:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Ripped Clothing Effect;

Spoiler

-Leave your vehicle running when you exit.(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Change the "Radio Station" while riding in the backseat of a Taxi or ANY Radio(Even a "Friend's" Personal Vehicle);(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Repair Personal Vehicle and Lose Wanted Level for FREE:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Repair a NPV(Non-Personal Vehicle) and Lose Wanted Level for FREE:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Repair ANY Vehicle and Lose Wanted Level for FREE(Optionally make Vehicles DIRTY):(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-How to place PEARLESCENT paint ON ANY COLOR!(even metals/chrome)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-How to Change or add Pearlescent without Paying for Paint.(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Remove parts at LSC normally only done by Save Editor:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

So PLEASE PM me with the Name of the Exploit/Glitch, the name of the founder, and a link to the video or text tutorial that originally credits them(or is at least older then my first post of the tutorial.), and at that point I will Credit them and add a link to the "Original Source".

(last updated Mar. 16 ,2014 5:32pm CDT)

Source Credits:
  • GroundZero, ten-a-penny, Above Omnipotence and 4 others like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 28 March 2015 - 03:51 AM.

Controls for PS3=Xbox360

-Attack NPCs while in "Passive Mode";

Spoiler

-How to enter the Train Cab Glitch;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Hovering Over Train Glitch;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-No time limit bounty:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-No time limit bounty FOR UNLIMITED $MONEY and RP:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-[Kind of Useless]Sit in a Vehicle without the Engine Running:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Use The Liberator/Sovereign In Player Created Races(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Unlimited "Cops turn a blind eye":

Spoiler

-Skate/Hoverboarding:

Spoiler

-Call a Bounty/Mugger/Mercenaries On a Player in "Passive Mode";

Spoiler

-(Quick)Job Teleport Glitch(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-How To Get the CE Hammer as a Permanent Weapon;

Spoiler

-Give Weapons away WITHOUT losing yours(so you don't have to buy them again);

Spoiler

-Walk Underwater:

Spoiler

-Walk Underwater(Cargobob method):

Spoiler

-Get All 50 "Unique Stunt Jumps" Exploit in 1 Race in Online:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-SP Vehicles to Online(For PS3 & Xbox360);(WITH Lagswitch)(ANY Vehicle)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Taking 3rd Person Snapmatic Pics/Selfies;

Spoiler

So PLEASE PM me with the Name of the Exploit/Glitch, the name of the founder, and a link to the video or text tutorial that originally credits them(or is at least older then my first post of the tutorial.), and at that point I will Credit them and add a link to the "Original Source".

Source Credits:
  • GroundZero, FemaleAvatar, _MessenJah_ and 1 other like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 March 2015 - 10:32 PM.

Controls for PS3=Xbox360

-Access the "Independence Day DLC" horns(after their removal);(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Make it Rain.. ...NPCs?!?:

Spoiler

-Survive ANY fall without using your Parachute:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Stand/Walk inside of ANY Vehicle:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Start an "Online Job" from Story Mode/Single Player;

Spoiler

-Be driven in a Police Van;

Spoiler

-Avoid Idle Timer;(Don't get kicked)[4 Methods](Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Keep A Flair In Your Inventory;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Temporarily Head Tattoo;

Spoiler

-How to Change or add Pearlescent without Paying for Paint First:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Get into Backseat of your Vehicle:

Spoiler

-Keep Dunce Cap on after Bad Sport is over:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Invisible Belly(Females Only)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Vehicle Actions Outside Of A Vehicle:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Clone Character;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Kill a Player/Bounty hiding inside of an Apartment/A.K.A. Suicide Bomber Glitch;(Revised)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Fire a [Fountain Style] Firework off in your hand:(Confirmed[if you still have them in you inventory])

Spoiler

Source Credits:
  • GroundZero, FemaleAvatar, _MessenJah_ and 1 other like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 29 March 2015 - 03:34 AM.

Controls for PS3=Xbox360

-NON-Ifruit Method for Yankton Plates(Confirmed[if the SP to MP is working])

Spoiler

-Change your "Personal Plate" Exploit, NO HACK(Requires:iFruit)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Randomly Change the License Plate Number:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Spawn the FIB, Emergency(Granger) in ANY "Online Session"(Rooftop Rumble):(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Spawn the LSPD Motorcycle in ANY "Online Session"(From "GTA Today"):(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Locations a few RARE Vehicles and how to Spawn them:(list in tutorial)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Spawn Unlimited P-996 Lazers(or Rhinos):

Spoiler

-How to enter LSC in a Vehicle without starting the Intro Animation(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-How To Store Vehicles inside Truck Trailer and Drive/Transport them:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-How to open the rear of the Mule,(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Freeze Online Actions;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-List of Interiors that can be Entered and How to do it:(list in tutorial)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Go into "Passive Mode" with a Bounty.(EASY)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Avoid NPC Bounty while stealing their Vehicles(Exploit)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-(SOLO)World Record Race/RP Glitch [@5kRP/Lap](or with friends)[Laswitch] (Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Change Simeon's "Wanted Vehicle" List:(This NOW only works about 50% of the time)

Spoiler

-Swap Vehicles on your Bike Rack:
~OR~Store a FM Premium Bike(or FM BMX) on your Bike Rack:(Confirmed)

(MUST already have a Vehicle on the Bike Rack, this just allows you to SWAP the vehicle out for another Vehicle.)

Spoiler

-Wear Flight Cap & Pilot Headset:(Female Character's Only)(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Wear Glasses with your Flight Suit(& Helmet):(Confirmed)
Spoiler

Posts here may go unanswered for a long while and that does not mean I am "ignoring" you, it just means I have not seen your post and you should try what I said above. As this thread is being used as a place to compile a current up-to-date list of text tutorials.

(last updated Mar. 16 ,2014 5:33pm CDT)

Source Credits:
  • FemaleAvatar and _MessenJah_ like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 29 March 2015 - 03:35 AM.

Controls for PS3=Xbox360

-Crew Emblem on Flight Suit:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Helmet & Mask Blazer Method:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-(Bulletproof)Helmet and Mask Glitch:(NO Glasses)Blazer Method:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Get a Vehicle from a "Modder":(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Change Glasses without losing Pilot Headset(or leaving session):,(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Remove Gang Members from the Surrounding Area;(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Wear the Flight Helmet without the Flight Suit;(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Flight Suit Tube without the Flight Suit;(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Infinite Gang Attacks:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Get a Head Start in Bicycle Races;(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Lower a Vehicle(Car or (No Motorcycles):(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-How to Request your last used Personal Vehicle without losing its "low-ness" if you glitched it lower:(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Get your Vehicle out of Impound without a Wanted Level:(Confirmed)
(This does NOT involve STEALING it back.)
Spoiler

-Where A Chain with(under) Body Armor;(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Lock NPVs on the street so other players CANNOT get into them:(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Squares for Crew Emblems on Clothing:(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Show Full Stats for Both Characters at "Swap Characters" Screen:(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Wear/Change Glasses without losing Flight Helmet(or leaving the session);(Confirmed)
Spoiler

-Get rid of Wanted Level for FREE:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Apply "Crew Emblems" to Motorcycles(and possibly some other Vehicles WITHOUT "Crew Emblems" Options.)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Change the LOGO on Special Shirts EASY;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Get ALL Audio Options without HDMI audio:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-SP GLITCH-Bypass ALL Updates To Story Mode:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-SP GLITCH-Unlimited Number of Fireworks in your Show:(Revised)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-SP GLITCH-Freeze/Disable Traffic;(Confirmed)

Spoiler

*ADULT*--SP GLITCH-Watch Amanda Masturbate:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

*ADULT*-SP GLITCH-Play asTrevor with pants down(penis out):(Confirmed)
*Requires use of CHEAT CODES*
Spoiler

-SP GLITCH-Franklin's Vinewood Winemask Glitch.(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-Lagswitch Method for Many Glitches;[Patched]

"http://gtaforums.com...r-many-things/"

*"* IN TESTING *"*

Spoiler

*If ANY of the Exploit/Glitch Tutorials are NOT working PLEASE be kind and leave a simple description of what went wrong in a post here on this thread, on my "OK what has _.__ changed?" Thread, or PM me and I will work with y'all to try to get the glitch/exploit working or remove it if we can't.

(last updated Mar. 16 ,2014 5:34pm CDT)

Source Credits:
  • FemaleAvatar, _MessenJah_ and Weedell like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hey i just tried to reply in the PM i sent you and it says you've blocked me.

Why i was just trying to help

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hey i just tried to reply in the PM i sent you and it says you've blocked me.

Why i was just trying to help

opps I guess i clicked that, hold on i'll unblock it, my bad

• Ai家妯b家 and FemaleAvatar like this

TheDribblyMidgetJame
  • TheDribblyMidgetJame

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

Reported for glitching/exploiting/cheating.

Oh no! Surely not! :/

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 27 May 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Reported for glitching/exploiting/cheating.

Oh no! Surely not! :/

Yeah, lol, to who Co¢kstar?, GTAforums? i beleive they know, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• FemaleAvatar likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

Okay people asking about the "Bring mission Cars into Online" Glitch, ITS FAKE, NOT NEEDED, Just made up to get likes on youtube. See, all you have to do is NOT be at the "Mission Objective" because there is an "Erase Area" command given for the cutscene, but if you are far enough away when your "friend" finishes the mission you WILL spawn inside of the Vehicle you were inside during the mission.
Proof:

wJM3Vp.gif

(I took this photo May 27, 2014 1:54am during a Rooftop Rumble Mission, and directly afterward.)

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

Nice...

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

Okay people asking about the "Bring mission Cars into Online" Glitch, ITS FAKE, NOT NEEDED, Just made up to get likes on youtube. See, all you have to do is NOT be at the "Mission Objective" because there is an "Erase Area" command given for the cutscene, but if you are far enough away when your "friend" finishes the mission you WILL spawn inside of the Vehicle you were inside during the mission.
Proof:
wJM3Vp.gif
(I took this photo May 27, 2014 1:54am during a Rooftop Rumble Mission, and directly afterward.)

I actually tried this with a Sabre and I wasn't able to insure it. It wouldn't give me the option at lsc. I was having a hard time finding the car but when I played rr it was spawning everywhere so I did exactly what you explained here but was not able to insure it at lsc. This happened last week.

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

The hammer can't be picked up after 1.13 just tried it with a friend.

Do sp to mp work on ps3?

yes but only low level vehicles without lag switch...doesn't work on bikes and super cars.

Do sp to mp work on ps3?

yes but only low level vehicles without lag switch...doesn't work on bikes and super cars.

Stop lying - someone gave me the hammer after 1.13 and I still have it

• SeaWallTx likes this

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

Anyone on PS3 try the topless female char one yet? Looks like I would lose all curently purchasedDLC stuff if I did it?

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

I drove in a Sanchez to the lsc after importing it from sp. No issues at all.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 28 May 2014 - 02:15 AM.

Proof:
wJM3Vp.gif

I actually tried this with a Sabre and I wasn't able to insure it. It wouldn't give me the option at lsc. I was having a hard time finding the car but when I played rr it was spawning everywhere so I did exactly what you explained here but was not able to insure it at lsc. This happened last week.

No this is NOT to store, you CANNOT store Vehicles from missions, thats why if you go to youtube now those videos all have bunches of negatives and there are NO new ones because even with that stupid complicated method which does nothing, you cant store it, UNLESS you use the "-Store ANY(NON-Banned)Vehicle Glitch" like in the videos. they go it with a cheetah or something. But you could have brought that sabre out of the mission and then used the "-SOLO Store ANY(NON-Banned)Vehicle Glitch" to store it.

Stop lying - someone gave me the hammer after 1.13 and I still have it

Thank you, I HAVE personally given to MANY people since 1.13 dropped, lol. I have the CE.

Do sp to mp work on ps3?

The HAMMER can be given away and picked up I HAVE personally given to MANY people since 1.13 dropped.

As for the "SP Vehicles to Online" you CAN bring ANYTHING you want into online with it "Jumbo Jet(747)", "Blimp", Super Diamond", "Cheetah", "BMX", "Double T", "Blazer3", "Burrito", "Dump", "Rhino", "Journey", "Vestra", ETC. I have done all of these plus MORE within the last few days including TODAY, so IDK what you are doing wrong or if you just enjoy lying to people, if you can bring in low levels then you can bring in anything and a lagswitch has NOTHING to do with STORING them(if that's what you meant but that isn't what he asked) but YES the SP Vehicles to MP still works 100% for PS3, which is what I use EXCLUSIVELY.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Collecting Mission Cars this weekend...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

The special crate drops glitch from a public lobby to an invite/crew only session still works.

Was dropped in a public lobby last night and message came up about a special crate drop in 5 hours
and just after I accepted an invite to a friend only lobby and the special crate drop carried over.

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by mrdiamond666, 01 June 2014 - 05:33 AM.

**edit**

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

The special crate drops glitch from a public lobby to an invite/crew only session still works.

Was dropped in a public lobby last night and message came up about a special crate drop in 5 hours
and just after I accepted an invite to a friend only lobby and the special crate drop carried over.

Okay but this is actually a NEW one(Which requires 2 people it sounds like), the old one you had to Disconnect and then sign in and start an invite only session and it also worked for Simeon's wanted cars.

ALSO I just found out the "Sell/Insure Vehicles Modded by Other Players" still works too and I will added both of these to the list.

• FemaleAvatar and ChrisB360 like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

anyone know how to do the punching glitch in unarmed deathmatches?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

I'm sorry dude but IDK what it is? Could you maybe explain it?, and I could try to look for it maybe I could find a tutorial for you.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

I'm sorry dude but IDK what it is? Could you maybe explain it?, and I could try to look for it maybe I could find a tutorial for you.

It's when they punch you once but you get hit like 5 times and can't move. They say hit x and o same time but it don't work for me. I dunno, maybe just too laggy? I don't see how they could not have same lag though. My connection speed test is good. No problem with any other game. Half the time my guy won't even throw a punch and if he does is the opposite direction of the target, haha! Makes no sense

velkan2010
  • velkan2010

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

Do you know if the "Revalue car" glitch is working? I want to sell my glitched entity :p

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Do you know if the "Revalue car" glitch is working? I want to sell my glitched entity :p

Here you go, this one apparently does, "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsYHXqqTfE8"

Good luck, hope this helps you out. :colgate:

"I DO NOT have a 2nd to try these "non-SOLO" glitches with therefore I cannot write a tutorial.

I DO NOT write tutorials for any glitch unless I can personally confirm it working as I write it MYSELF."

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

"I DO NOT have a 2nd to try these "non-SOLO" glitches with therefore I cannot write a tutorial.

I DO NOT write tutorials for any glitch unless I can personally confirm it working as I write it MYSELF."

no friends or crew? thats sad :(

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Nope, they all claim to be "GTA-fans" or to "Play ALL the Time" but I have a combined total of 37+Hrs of in-game Online play and I don't hardly see any of my "Crew" members Online and my friends work days(Freaks/Normies, lol) which really screws stuff up, and then when we can get together in Online it ain't for glitch testing, ya kno.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

Nope, they all claim to be "GTA-fans" or to "Play ALL the Time" but I have a combined total of 37+Hrs of in-game Online play and I don't hardly see any of my "Crew" members Online and my friends work days(Freaks/Normies, lol) which really screws stuff up, and then when we can get together in Online it ain't for glitch testing, ya kno.

true that, ive got a few in my crew that used to glitch all the time who have quit and they say that damn glitch sh*t takes longer than just playing missions to get money nowdays and doesnt work half the time anyway, haha! funny sh*t!

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:01 AM Edited by xoC18H21NO3xo, 04 June 2014 - 05:22 AM.

Is there a step missing for the "put any logo on any shirt" glitch? For instance, should I be wearing the shirt I want the logo to appear on, then go to the shirt with the logo, hover over watch, etc.?

EDIT:

For females:

1. Put on shirt with logo you want

2. Put on any BLAZER

3. Go to Watches and hover over one of the watches

4. Press Start

5. Press Back

6. Logo will appear on the default gray and white tank top

Must not be wearing a watch before all of this.

Switching to a new session does not seem to save certain logos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users