• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
brendankeogh
  • brendankeogh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hey there my name is Brendan Keogh and I am doing a thesis on gamers and grand theft auto 5.The idea behind the survey is show that gamers can truly get engaged in a game.We want to show Grand Theft Auto in a positive light rather than the negative view it gets from other press.Please help me by taking part in this survey.

http://fluidsurveys....&_cb=DgCqytzncu

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

That was a Great Survey OP,Great Thread btw :)

side note:i did something SO similar for my College Assigmnent,and it was all Positive,shows that youths (gamers) around the world love GTA.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

I did your survey

I thought the last question was quite unrelated and pointless though. I voted no for that one.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

I did your survey, amazing bro. I hope it gets more people, and I hope this thread gets popular! Kudos  :^:

JCFast
  • JCFast

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

From a scientific point of view, you have a very biased take on your subject, and I have no idea how you're going to infer from those questions if or not I am "truly engaged". But not a bad survey, was much quicker than I expected! :^:

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

The last question was kinda crappy dude, I had to vote No on it, but it doesn't mean I'd be against a female protagonist, I just wouldn't find it MORE engaging, nor would I find it LESS engaging, a character is a character and if they're well written, I'll enjoy playing as them despite gender, race, species, etc.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 10 May 2014 - 04:58 PM.

The last question was kinda crappy dude, I had to vote No on it, but it doesn't mean I'd be against a female protagonist, I just wouldn't find it MORE engaging, nor would I find it LESS engaging, a character is a character and if they're well written, I'll enjoy playing as them despite gender, race, species, etc.

Lol i actually vote yes on that :lol: (it not that bad,afterall most of us will play a GTA game that has a Female Protag....or Maybe NOT).

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

I think the last question should of been something along the lines of "would you want a female protag in the next game'"

RyderNotThisAgain
  • RyderNotThisAgain

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:00 PM

Good survey obama.png although I have to agree on the last question being a bitpatrice.pngbut other than that good job jawalrus.png

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:15 AM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 11 May 2014 - 12:15 AM.

For me the only place a female has in a gta game is on the corner or in a strip club. Nice survey though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users