Photo

Any Hardcore racers out there?

62 replies to this topic
rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:40 AM

I really only race in GTA but haven't played nearly enough to accumulate 3000 races, only 1,845.  If you want to find some serious racers join a crew like Nonchalant Dominance, Apex Stalkers, or try to get into Red Rum Racing.

my secondary crew is Apex Stalkers, did everything and was accepted, i race them when my main crew friends are not online, but with all due respect to them, i like to have fun racing, too many rules make it too serious and not fun, especially when some abide to the rules and others think its fine they dont have to.

Im looking for normal casual players who just enjoy racing and are not part of those racing crews.

I really enjoy racing but i only have around 240ish races since i keep getting into stupid created races and non land races which made me keep quitting from the lobby menu. Would love to have a decent race with you but since you only want to meet with over 3000 races records then its a shame.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

I got 3240 races with 1760w/1480l - 77 hours of racing. :)

I'm going to confirm that's a legit number.  

I'd say that's believable for someone that races a lot, I do find the OP's statistics somewhat suspect though, double win/loss ratio is extremely unlikely in any races over 4 players, of course it's possible but most people with stats like that spend a lot of time racing bad crew members and friends or playing against low level opposition on custom made tracks or with modded vehicles in unusual categories like utility or vans.

Not that it's not true, but I wouldn't hold too much to stats until you've played with them.

If you are on PS3 then you are welcome and will be the 3rd forum member i would race on YOUR track of choice with any settings of YOUR choice and 70% chance i will win, if not win, you will see i race legit and am that good, but again, this thread wasnt about win/loss ratio.

add me PSN Horndog_SA_79 and lets race.

I really only race in GTA but haven't played nearly enough to accumulate 3000 races, only 1,845.  If you want to find some serious racers join a crew like Nonchalant Dominance, Apex Stalkers, or try to get into Red Rum Racing.

my secondary crew is Apex Stalkers, did everything and was accepted, i race them when my main crew friends are not online, but with all due respect to them, i like to have fun racing, too many rules make it too serious and not fun, especially when some abide to the rules and others think its fine they dont have to.

Im looking for normal casual players who just enjoy racing and are not part of those racing crews.

I really enjoy racing but i only have around 240ish races since i keep getting into stupid created races and non land races which made me keep quitting from the lobby menu. Would love to have a decent race with you but since you only want to meet with over 3000 races records then its a shame.

No i just wanted to catch the "hardcore" if i may racers eyes for the thread lol, didnt want 5000 posts on here but if you love racing cool, add me PSN Horndog_SA_79 and we can race, i race everday, love racing and bettering myself, just looking for people who love racing in GTAO, your stats will grow quick enough lol.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

I got 3240 races with 1760w/1480l - 77 hours of racing. :)

I'm going to confirm that's a legit number.  

I'd say that's believable for someone that races a lot, I do find the OP's statistics somewhat suspect though, double win/loss ratio is extremely unlikely in any races over 4 players, of course it's possible but most people with stats like that spend a lot of time racing bad crew members and friends or playing against low level opposition on custom made tracks or with modded vehicles in unusual categories like utility or vans.

Not that it's not true, but I wouldn't hold too much to stats until you've played with them.

If you are on PS3 then you are welcome and will be the 3rd forum member i would race on YOUR track of choice with any settings of YOUR choice and 70% chance i will win, if not win, you will see i race legit and am that good, but again, this thread wasnt about win/loss ratio.

add me PSN Horndog_SA_79 and lets race.

No i just wanted to catch the "hardcore" if i may racers eyes for the thread lol, didnt want 5000 posts on here but if you love racing cool, add me PSN Horndog_SA_79 and we can race, i race everday, love racing and bettering myself, just looking for people who love racing in GTAO, your stats will grow quick enough lol.

cool, i'll add you soon then, lets get a group of people to race (not crews). After i finish my final exam then maybe all of us can race lol

• Horndog_SA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users