Photo

Any Hardcore racers out there?

62 replies to this topic
Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

I would love to get together with any other hardcore racers out there like myself, i have almost 2100 wins and 1030 losses, so ive raced over 3000 races, ive yet to come across another player with stats like this, NO! not the win/loss ratio and im not getting into this again as i dont cheat and have raced against 2 forum members who agreed im legit, so thats not the issue here, the issue is i havent seen anyone who has raced as much as me, the 3000 races etc.

Are there people out there who have raced as much if not more than me? we got some crew members who race a lot who have 2000 - 2400 races raced but none over 3000.

Just curious if im the only racing fanatic and if not, who are you, maybe we can hook up on PS3 and race.

so let me know if you have raced over 3000 races and just how many, im very interested to see, oh and please to the guys who have done 500 or 1000, thats not impressive and doesnt interest me, i want to see who has really dedicated their time to racing as i have and really raced a hell of a lot of races.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

I tried to be hardcore but my mom didn't let me :(
  • Anger Personified, lazy., GTA Master 007 and 2 others like this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:11 PM

How am I supposed to taking racing seriously with unfair custom cars, catch-up, slipstreaming and the easiness of spinning people out?

• lazy., Katve, lew3112 and 2 others like this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

I tried to be hardcore but my mom didn't let me :(

Shame, life gets better when you get older and are independent lol

How am I supposed to taking racing seriously with unfair custom cars, catch-up, slipstreaming and the easiness of spinning people out?

Yeah sucks, i was lucky to have met decent racers who i got into my crew and have had the "no dirty racing" rule lol, helps a lot, well the no contact racing will be available next Tue so thats cool.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

I really only race in GTA but haven't played nearly enough to accumulate 3000 races, only 1,845.  If you want to find some serious racers join a crew like Nonchalant Dominance, Apex Stalkers, or try to get into Red Rum Racing.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by Vooodu, 10 May 2014 - 01:18 PM.

Everyone has access to custom cars.  Catch up and slip stream can be turned off, which limits the amount of possible crashes by 'evil' racers.

Also...   Limiting the amount of racers in a race limits the amount of possible crashes.

How is that complicated?

• RDT33 likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

I am so hardcore...I race with dumptrucks in the rain...
  • Horndog_SA and vipprimo like this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

I really only race in GTA but haven't played nearly enough to accumulate 3000 races, only 1,845.  If you want to find some serious racers join a crew like Nonchalant Dominance, Apex Stalkers, or try to get into Red Rum Racing.

my secondary crew is Apex Stalkers, did everything and was accepted, i race them when my main crew friends are not online, but with all due respect to them, i like to have fun racing, too many rules make it too serious and not fun, especially when some abide to the rules and others think its fine they dont have to.

Im looking for normal casual players who just enjoy racing and are not part of those racing crews.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

GTA V does not offer a hardcore racing experience so unlikely.  

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Damn, 3000 races. That's almost twice as many races as I have. Hopefully by then I can actually be positive, doubt it though.

• Horndog_SA likes this

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

A question about win/loss ratio.How exactly does it work?If I'm in a 16 person lobby and come second does that count as a loss?

Captain Mannering
  • Captain Mannering

Zuracation 仮面女子

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

Because in theory, there is no such thing.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

my secondary crew is Apex Stalkers, did everything and was accepted, i race them when my main crew friends are not online, but with all due respect to them, i like to have fun racing, too many rules make it too serious and not fun, especially when some abide to the rules and others think its fine they dont have to.

Im looking for normal casual players who just enjoy racing and are not part of those racing crews.

NoDo is a good mix of racers at different skill levels.  It's open to the public but the focus is fun, clean races.  But I agree that other than joining a crew it's difficult to find good racers.

• Horndog_SA likes this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

I am so hardcore...I race with dumptrucks in the rain...

ha ha, now you the guy im looking for then lmfao, ive made some of those type custom races, done the journey only race in sandy shores, done the faggio lap race at Eclipse towers where you barely make it up the hill, funny as sh!t, done a few funny ones like the golf caddy's etc, they fun.

A question about win/loss ratio.How exactly does it work?If I'm in a 16 person lobby and come second does that count as a loss?

unfortunately yes, you gotta win, stupid i know.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:24 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 10 May 2014 - 01:25 PM.

If you ain't first, you're last.

-Ricky Bobby

• SightsIn and RDT33 like this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

i think i did, the AMOUNT of races one has raced, the TIME dedicated to racing, simple.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

I think the OP race record speaks for itself.

Hes put in a lot of time.. Hence hes hardcore.   

• Horndog_SA likes this

Raidrew
  • Raidrew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by Raidrew, 10 May 2014 - 01:29 PM.

Win/loss ration doesn't mean anything.

I did about 1.400 races in total and about 1.200 with a lobby of 12 or 16 players in playlists made of races.

That's what I call an hardcore racer. If you won 1.000 races with 3-4-5 random people it's fine, but useless. A lot of people like you will simply finish at last position in a big race with experienced and skilled people.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 10 May 2014 - 01:30 PM.

>races in Grand Theft Auto V
>calls themselves a "hardcore racer"

topkek

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

I think the OP race record speaks for itself.

Hes put in a lot of time.. Hence hes hardcore.   

yeah thanks, and ive put just as many days as i have in racing into creator too lol, 2 days in creator, made over 70 races, basically when i think gta i think races, i love racing, i do missions, dm's and everything else but mainly race.

• Vooodu, XJpostman and I3AZZAI2 like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hardcore means two things.  

1.) Hardcore = Putting in a lot of time into a certain activity.

2.) Hardcore = Extreme.  And nothing is more extreme when it comes to racing then GTA racing.

:p

• Horndog_SA likes this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

Win/loss ration doesn't mean anything.

I did about 1.400 races in total and about 1.200 with a lobby of 12 or 16 players in playlists made of races.

That's what I call an hardcore racer. If you won 1.000 races with 3-4-5 random people it's fine, but useless. A lot of people like you will simply finish at last position in a big race with experienced and skilled people.

as i said, this isnt about ratio so read properly, and no, i get bored racing 3,4 or 5 guys, i love full lobbies, the least i will play with is 4 others but try to get more, i would say the average amount of players i race with is 8, but again this has nothing to do with ratio's.

p.s ive won very many random 16 player races btw.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:37 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 10 May 2014 - 01:38 PM.

2.) Hardcore = Extreme.  And nothing is more extreme when it comes to racing then GTA racing.

nd this guy takes pride in being "hardcore" at such a simple dumbed down casual activity.

"hardcore GTAV racer" sounds just as stupid as "Hardcore Wii Fit player, MLG and all that"

OP is also hardcore Angry Birds and Farmville player
  • Anger Personified likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

No disrespect for the lot of them, but some of the Apex Stalkers I have raced clean with were the dirtiest sons of b!tches I have ever raced. Had no desire to be a part of that. There are a bunch of legit racers around though. You just have to look.

Ensyy
  • Ensyy

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

I got 3240 races with 1760w/1480l - 77 hours of racing. :)

• Vooodu, Horndog_SA and vipprimo like this

ultim84
  • ultim84

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

Just pass the 600 races mark yesterday!

I love racing in this game but I guess I can't consider myself hardcore!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

nd this guy takes pride in being "hardcore" at such a simple dumbed down casual activity.

"hardcore GTAV racer" sounds just as stupid as "Hardcore Wii Fit player, MLG and all that"

OP is also hardcore Angry Birds and Farmville player

All games are dumbed down, casual activities... You want 'real'.. Go find some 'real' life street racing.

• Anger Personified likes this

Captain Mannering
  • Captain Mannering

Zuracation 仮面女子

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

i think i did, the AMOUNT of races one has raced, the TIME dedicated to racing, simple.

Because you've raced a lot, doesn't make you a hardcore racer. It just means you are dedicated to racing a lot. Being a hardcore racer means you've won a lot more races than you've lost, not over half of the amount you've won.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

Define 'Hardcore racer'.

Because you've raced a lot, doesn't make you a hardcore racer. It just means you are dedicated to racing a lot. 

Thats what hardcore means....

No disrespect for the lot of them, but some of the Apex Stalkers I have raced clean with were the dirtiest sons of b!tches I have ever raced. Had no desire to be a part of that. There are a bunch of legit racers around though. You just have to look.

Apex is a big crew.  I know a few of them that are cool and clean.  But i've met a few snakes in the grass too.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

Wow, nice dude. I am a good racer myself, but didn't have time to race as much as you do. Are you in a racing crew?

• Horndog_SA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users