Kifflom missions dont continue

8 replies to this topic
King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hi,

I am stuck at chasing the truth. It doesnt start and it has been a long long time so the save a couple of times theory doesnt work. It has been like this for months and while i dont play as much, i have collected all the collectibles and spent more then enough other time....

At the social club Assuming the truth is the last completed kifflom mission, but when i try to redo passed kifflom missions In Game > Replay strangers and freaks,  none of the kifflom missions show up. Is this because i havent finished them all yet?

Anyway, i want to know how to trigger the next kifflom mission (chasing the truth). Any help is appreciated.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Anyway, i want to know how to trigger the next kifflom mission (chasing the truth). Any help is appreciated.

Hello, when you completed "Assuming The Truth" did you deliver all 5 vehicles? If so, please check the emails on Michaels cellphone as there should be an email from Marnie. Once you've read the email the Epsilon icon should appear on your map.

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

I did deliver all the 5 vehicles. I even tried to acquire them once more but i cant deliver any of them. (dont remember if i actually found the bike.

In any case, isnt that part of Assuming the truth mission anyway? Since it says completed on the social club i think i have passed it.

I dont have any emails anymore, remember this was a while ago and i dont think all emails are being stored.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

I did deliver all the 5 vehicles, isnt that part of Assuming the truth mission anyway?

I just wanted to check and make sure that mission hadn't glitched.

remember this was a while ago 

This could be the problem. The Epsilon missions are meant to be played concurrently (as a single adventure) and due to the time lapse, the game engine will have moved on to other things. Completing "Assuming the Truth" triggers the email and reading the email triggers the Epsilon Icon that enables the next mission.

If the mission is unplayed it will still be an uncompleted task and may well pop up at some point in the future but I cannot think of a reliable way of triggering it at will.

Hopefully the information in this topic will be read by someone else who has had a similar experience and has a fix.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

I did deliver all the 5 vehicles. I even tried to acquire them once more but i cant deliver any of them. (dont remember if i actually found the bike.

In any case, isnt that part of Assuming the truth mission anyway? Since it says completed on the social club i think i have passed it.

I've just checked one of my spare profiles (where I didn't obtain all the vehicles) and my Social Club checklist shows that Assuming The Truth is completed.

Therefore the checklist shows completion even if the vehicles haven't been delivered.

It may be that you will need to replay that mission, expensive as it may be....

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

Money isnt a problem, i have plenty.

Do you mean replay as per the normal replay screen or should i just search for the normal 5 cars? Im pretty sure ive collected all them 5..

Many thanks you both in any case!

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

I cant seem to find the Dinka double T again. Its not in usual locations (next to liveinvader office and at that luxury hotel). Any ideas? Ive been trying to find it driving around but no luck.

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

Found this topic:

http://gtaforums.com...ge-2?hl=kifflom

Guess it is a known issue. Hopefully something from that thread works for me. I dont have multiple saves, though.

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

None of those work. If anyone has a tip for me that would be great...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users