LSPD Concepts

19 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

I've been thinking lately about two concepts that involve the LSPD.

1. Calling The Cops

You know how you can call the mercs on anybody you'd like but after they kill the mercs or get away that is the end of it.

What if they came up with someone like they do with us when we have a wanted star?

What i mean by this is, What if you could call 9-1-1 and report a "crime" on" and the police would go after them non-stop untill the player is dead or is able to out-run them just like you would do now except it's a player calling the cops on you.

2. You Have a Warrant For Your Arrest.

I've read a bunch of threads where people talk about how the cops find you or you get wanted stars when they are no where close to you.

The other night I wanted to see if I would get wanted stars if I blew up a submarine out in the ocean far off the coast where it wouldn't be possible to hear it and sure enough I got three stars right away and within second a police boat was on scene.

I don't understand why we couldn't have something like a warrant system like if you kill a NPC, Steal an NPC Car/Car Jack them, Rob a store ect and the cops are no where near you that you don't get any stars right away and after two or three days GTA time a message pops up and says you have a warrant for your arrest and you have to avoid the cops for so long and the warrant goes away kind of like a bounty.

I think it could make the game a lot more fun because you don't know if a warrant could be coming or not.

I am not talking about collecting bounties or getting mercs this is solely You vs Police on crimes against NPC not other players

What do you think of these concepts do you think it would make the game more fun knowing someone could call the Police on you or having a warrant sworn out against you two or three days after you've commited the crime and it would work kind of like how a bounty works.

If the police get to you first and kill you nothing happens but if a bounty hunter gets you they get the "Reward" the LSPD offers a reward for your capture.

So what do you think? Would you like to have this implemented into the game or no? Why?

This isn't a "Wish" nor a "Cool Story"

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:18 AM Edited by RassO, 10 May 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Didn't read

But seriously nice idea it would be cool to have this implemented I'd love calling the cops or knowing i have a warrant on my head.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

You can already call the police up and have them come to your location. Being able to direct them against individual players like that would be a potent troll tool.

• frankenstein107 likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:21 AM Edited by THE GHETTO JEZUS, 10 May 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Didn't read

Trust me, saying that will just get you in trouble. I know this because just look at my profile and you'll know why. Anyways, I like your Ideas, like how you can call the cops on a random person.

Choppers
  • Choppers

Maybe your power's half-baked...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

No. I just want a police-free lobby option.

If not that, have it so I don't shoot in the middle of no where and get cops after me.

• Officer620, jtet37 and Willstig998 like this

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by jtet37, 10 May 2014 - 07:43 AM.

i said a bunch of times, sending the cops after someone on trumped up charges, tax evasion or something, would fit very well lesters abilities

Didn't read

hmmm....then dont post? if you read, you realize that the op stated THIS VERY THING, and you contributed nothing.

bummer to have a potentially good thread get of to a lame start.......

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:39 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 10 May 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Oh lord, this warrant sh*t again.  No, please no.  It was dumb in Mafia 2, and won't be good in GTAO either.

• DeadpoolX likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

You can already call the police up and have them come to your location. Being able to direct them against individual players like that would be a potent troll tool.

Yeah i know and i call the cops when people are in a gun fight so the cops get involved and i can sit there and watch as the cops smash em' and not be killed myself or just to screw with someone.

• jtet37 likes this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

Get out me Buzzard!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

Number 1, hell no! Cops are already annoying enough, it would be aggrivating when you kill some 12 year old kid and they send robo cops after you.

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

What R* have to do is somehow eliminate the Terminator-like accuracy of bad guys, including cops.

Sh4d0wX32111
  • Sh4d0wX32111

Strawhat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by Sh4d0wX32111, 10 May 2014 - 10:56 AM.

I'm still baffled that even though R* clearly took an interest in developing canines in this game, why they didn't think to implement police attack dogs.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

instead of handing us some sort of control over the police, which could turn into a really nice troll tool, i really would love to be able to play without them annoying me the whole session.

Cops Free Lobbies!

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

I would want a 6 star wanted level with the millitary stepping in to punish those mofos who enjoy free roam deathmatches :lol:

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

I would want a 6 star wanted level with the millitary stepping in to punish those mofos who enjoy free roam deathmatches :lol:

That would be quite a good idea. Although it would only need to go up to 6 stars after a fair while as it would just be a pain in the arse having the military come after you.:lol:

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:52 AM Edited by Biff73, 10 May 2014 - 10:52 AM.

That would be quite a good idea. Although it would only need to go up to 6 stars after a fair while as it would just be a pain in the arse having the military come after you. :lol:

That's a fair price I'm willing to pay to rid free roam lobbies of those stupid mofos who enjoys shooting each others so much :lol:  :lol:

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

I call the cops when someone steals my PV, more as a roleplay joke than anything meaningful.

Suggestion 1: Completley agree, the feature of calling cops is pointless, it takes tremendous skill to call the cops and time it so they come across a crime and take action in your favour, let alone hover for a second in their car and then f*ck off immediately, both on SP and Online, in GTA IV this was a f*cking breeze. 

Suggestion 2: We've mentioned it a million times on these forums, for some reason police on GTA V have this illuminati-mentality of an all-seeing-eye, I say one solution would be to implement Red Dead Redemption's 'witness' system, where a crime has to be successfully reported (marked by eyes on radars for NPC witnesses) before you get a wanted level. After all, what is the 'sound circle' on the radar actually for? 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

That would be quite a good idea. Although it would only need to go up to 6 stars after a fair while as it would just be a pain in the arse having the military come after you. :lol:

That's a fair price I'm willing to pay to rid free roam lobbies of those stupid mofos who enjoys shooting each others so much :lol:  :lol:

thats the mentality of people that get owned in freeroam battles!

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

boo

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:08 AM Edited by frankenstein107, 10 May 2014 - 11:10 AM.

The all new LSPD DLC Pack!

• Police and NOOSE uniforms so you can now roleplay! To add a little spice of immersion, you're now immune to bullets and explosions
  • The LSPD aren't slow, they're faster than everything and anything else! All police vehicles have a top speed of 400 mph, with the exception of the NOOSE Granger, with a colossal top speed of 700 mph! Faster than your own nerve impulses!
  • Ram ability! Lock-on to any vehicle and accelerate to up to speeds of a whopping 1000 mph in 1 second, ramming them and destroying the pour soul's vehicle instantaneously!
  • 2 new super police cars, both with bulletproof windows and RPG-firing headlights. Ride in style while kicking ass and taking names in the all-new Pradder XF and the CR-RH69!
  • All new chrome hairstyles, bling!
  • Apartment customization.

Expect an update soon, and by soon, we mean in 2025.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

The police always steal personal vehicles
And vehicles other then police vehicles

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

Great OP... I really wish they would do more "realistic" things like this...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users