- SA Infernus was ugly.
- Supply Lines is a fun mission.
- GTA V had a good story.
- Radio Los Santos is the best radio station in GTA History (the SA version).
- Hip Hop Classics (V) isn't as good as RLS (SA).
- Toni Cipriani was a great protagonist from what I know.
- Johnny Klebitz deserved death, I always disliked him.
- Vice City had an average storyline.
- GTA SA was the hardest GTA.
- GTA III had the best Stinger car.
- Molly Schultz was hot.
Maybe I've already mentioned this (can't remember), but I don't see the point playing ANY GTA game after the story's finished. To me once those credits roll it's either off to playing a different game or starting a new save to start from the beginning.
It's like hanging around after a movie's finished looking for extra scenes to be played. Doesn't appeal to me at all.
If that excludes a 100% completion run then I completely agree with you.
- I don't want to see Vice City in the next GTA.
- I don't want to have another over-the-top GTA video game. If Rockstar will do it, I will lose respect for them.
- CJ is the worst protagonist in the 3D universe.
- San Andreas map feels larger than the V one.
- Final GTA III > Beta GTA III
Good list of opinions but CJ is the best protagonist, he has done more than any other protagonist has done. Plus customizing him has always felt fun.