$outh $ide Hoodz

Social
9,642 replies to this topic
Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

remember what ol dirty said

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby, 2 weeks ago.

:inlove:

[rip context]

peep for wu-wednesday

• Audi likes this

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago

• Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

LMAO

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

Finally back in Jersey, I don't have to deal with Florida humidity anymore.

Dumping some vacation pictures here, not much since my phone's camera is horribly outdated to the point where it's incredibly frustrating, so I never really spawn the idea to take pictures when I witness cool enough things.  I'm actually considering getting a Galaxy S8, but with New York Comic Con expenses just around the corner, might have to wait until the holiday season.

Wow, nevermind, I really didn't even take enough pictures to warrant this, yikes.  I did snag a picture of this sick old Lincoln Continental though.

Ix8E97f.jpg

The car was an absolute boat, I could not believe the size.  I'd imagine if it got into an accident with a modern day vehicle, it would shred it into scrap metal.  Only problem is, driving it in Florida would be a nightmare due to the humidity and heat levels, ridiculous.

• Audi and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

<<Wow, nevermind, I really didn't even take enough pictures to warrant this, yikes>> LMAO

That car is badass though! Would love to cruise to some oldies in that

• Tech-Noir and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

Yeah haha I ended up not having jack sh*t on my phone.  Florida was full of modern day cars, not many old ones and again I can see why, or more-so feel why since it's way too goddamn hot to be driving in those things.  I can't tell you how many Maseratis I saw down there, ridiculous.  Best car I saw though was without a doubt this convertible old Chevy Impala, it was a much appreciated sight.

• Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A day ago

This game is very aesthetically pleasing. Especially Sapienza and Hokkaido....

Channeling my inner ninja n sh*t.

35985529681_5f9ca54019_h.jpg

• Rewas and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby, A day ago.

Yeah haha I ended up not having jack sh*t on my phone.  Florida was full of modern day cars, not many old ones and again I can see why, or more-so feel why since it's way too goddamn hot to be driving in those things.  I can't tell you how many Maseratis I saw down there, ridiculous.  Best car I saw though was without a doubt this convertible old Chevy Impala, it was a much appreciated sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game is very aesthetically pleasing. Especially Sapienza and Hokkaido....

Channeling my inner ninja n sh*t.

Looks clean. is it worth forking out dough buying the add-ons?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also trap tuesday pour audi despite it being wednesday in the correct timezone

• Audi and Tech-Noir like this

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A day ago

One of my favorite VC quotes of all time lol.

As far as Hitman 2016 goes, I think it is. The only legit complaint against this game, which I personally don't hold anyways, is the episodic release of content. 

• Tech-Noir likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A day ago

Rough night of Siege lead to Tech boiling with anger and unleashing it upon those unlucky enough to be in the line of fire.

Match that was previous to this one, myself and my two friends lost to an entire team of recruits on Clubhouse.  Last round resulted in a loss because it came down to me, as Frost, lighting up the last guy's face but of course the Ubisoft Gods decided to not shine their light upon me once again, hammering me with Operation Health.  It was supposed to be our last match, but alas, I couldn't leave on such a crap not so myself and one other friend decided to go for one more match to end the night on a better note.

Ended up on Coastline where things didn't end up much better.  We matched up with one guy who was trying, but was decent at best.  And then two morons (mrbeansdad and Lion hart) who were goofing around with enemy Caviera on the other team, so when I showed up to kill Caviera they teamkilled me.  Mrbeansdad then had the nerve to message me, "Bro, cav is a friendly," as if that really matters.  While I was tempted to teamkill him, even though he asked me not to, I knew that would just sabotage the match for myself and my friend, ending on an even worse note than the last game.  I decided to restrain myself, while mrbeansdad and lion hart remained useless as ever, increasing my boiling anger to this point...

Figured the backstory should be provided, heh.  We ended up winning the entire match as well, with mrbeansdad failing to get the last kill, getting domed by a 40 or so health Valkyrie but luckily my bud was alive to finish her off and claim us the well-deserved victory.

• RedDagger, Audi and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 21 hours ago

WTF "Cav is friendly"? Get the f*ck out of here with that bullsh*t. The people in this game amaze (in a bad way) sometimes. I swear back on ps3 the earlier COD days weren't that aggravating.
  • Tech-Noir likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 hours ago

Yeah as if that was a valid excuse to go ahead and team-kill me.  Worst part is, afterwards the three of them including the Cav were just derping around on the bed in Coastline while my friend and our other teammate were actually trying to win.

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 5 hours ago

Got another 1v4 clutch today although this one was entirely unintended.  I was sure I was done for, but I suppose Blackbeard's shield finally decided to be on my side tonight, as 95% of the time I feel it's made of tissue paper and doesn't protect me at all.

Also just me sh*tting my pants while shotgunning two unfortunates.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users