why kids?

101 replies to this topic
moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

I think it's pathetic and a bit creepy to have a 40 year old man hunt down a 9 year old and kill him,just for playing the same game as him...

KennyBlack
  • KennyBlack

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

The rated M or E .... things is actually based on the average maturity through ages . Mature aren't immature right ? Besides , kids are easily effected by what they see (copycat) . GTA V lost itself due to kids , whining and "f-ing your mom" all day long . Some adults are the same , doesn't play and treat people fairly and always be kids .

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

I think it's pathetic and a bit creepy to have a 40 year old man hunt down a 9 year old and kill him,just for playing the same game as him...

2 things.

im 27. no excuse based on what you said. but yeah. thing.

and secondly. i dont mind the kids. i mind the "rude" kids. the ones that are asking to get shot. i hunt those. never anything srs. never a tank...unless they get a tank. just on foot.

relentlessly on foot. but on foot all the same.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

Let's not slate the kids, because its a generation of kids (I.E. - all of us) that made GTA into the franchise that it is today! 

The difference between when we were kids going through GTA, and today's kids is simple - online.

When we all played GTA III we were pissing off a bunch of NPCs with our squeaky voices and annoying-as-f*ck attitude. But it ended there

Today, everyone has to come across the squeakers because were all on top of each other online.

Sure you can blame ratings, parents buying them the games, but who bought you GTA 2 or whatever when you were a kid? Were you old enough? Were you as annoying as the pricks online? Sure you were, but noone cared because we never had a headset, and R* wasn't connected to the internet. 

TL;DR? Get over it, mute the headsets and the annoyance ends. People who get worked up over kids get frustrated because they let the kids get to them, stop associating with them, giving them attention and f*cking grow up if you're actually old (or mature) enough for this game.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

I would also like to mention how many squeakers I have run into that use "Doing a YouTube Video" to justify their sh*tty attempts at trolling.

Well I remember you trying to tank grief me a couple of months back mr crisis. Remember Soldier? Yeah. Passive mode, high ledge and some dodging, you blew yourself up and got another tank where you promptly received a message saying; that was being uploaded? Yep it was. (too bad it only has 6 views) You DO however have better skills than average players. That moshpit you and I had was an even one where I died 21 times and you died 19 times when I froze. But PLEASE stay away from Soldier----d. I don't like f*cking around with equal skilled players. I only go for IGNs and MP3s as my main mission for revenge. Nothing more nothing less. Otherwise I'm just taking photos.

greenghost2212
  • greenghost2212

Leader of the Central Ave Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

I f*ckIN can't stand mp3 or ign or g4. Shoot on sight for me lol.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:44 AM Edited by ModderX, 10 May 2014 - 11:45 AM.

-snip-

He sounds like a nice 9 year old. Stop being such a f*cking twat because he's a kid.

A twat really... that was uncalled for, something I'd expect from an immature 9 year old haha yeah I forgot only 9 year olds insult people everyone is 9. I didn't insult him in anyway I simply stated I was unsure whether I should continue playing with him as he's half my age.

Why not?

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

Kids can be annoying yea, but let's remember now at that age we were playing gta 3 and other violent games it's no different. It's a circle of gaming life

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Are you having fun?

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

I've never met a decent kid. From the ones that call you a slut and tell you to gtfo gta, to the ones that send you messages like 'tit pic', to the ones in game that scream over mic at the slightest thing and then scream at you for saying something. Yeah, freedom to do what you like and all that, but every 12 year old and under i've heard on gtao have sailor mouths and are just plain rude.

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

No, although that's probably because I have it set to just to Friends and Crew Members for chatting, and I usually don't put my mic on when I'm just playing with randoms in races and stuff. I can't be bothered.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

No mic and chat set to off. That's why I never have this problem. :)

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by bronysplatter, 10 May 2014 - 12:25 PM.

I've never met a decent kid. From the ones that call you a slut and tell you to gtfo gta, to the ones that send you messages like 'tit pic', to the ones in game that scream over mic at the slightest thing and then scream at you for saying something. Yeah, freedom to do what you like and all that, but every 12 year old and under i've heard on gtao have sailor mouths and are just plain rude.

which is why i never tell them to get off of gta.

because unlike the real world, i can shoot them and not get in trouble for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users