Photo

why kids?

101 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:06 AM

Because they have a squeaky voice, people assume they don't know anything and blame them for everything.  If little kids enjoy things I enjoy, I see no problem.  It's the lil bitch griefers that make me pissed off.

backward_axis
  • backward_axis

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:13 AM

We are all dirty, rotten f*©kers.
They're just dirty, rotten f*©kers in training.

But this is what I normally hear from kids in freeroam:

"Invite me to Wooftop Wumble. Invite me. Invite me to Wooftop Wumble. Can someone invite me to Wooftop Wumble?"

Shut up, kid; I'm being mature over here. These top hats and heart boxers aren't gonna purchase themselves!
  • Solid Scorpion, RowanSane, Jolly Swagman and 5 others like this

mrLEATHERFAE79
  • mrLEATHERFAE79

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

I've had the Ghetto father son experience in a melee DM."he got a knife" killed the boy about 10x then father abuses the sh*t outta me he takes over and I proceed to own him with the knife while copping hell over the mic,all because they were too interested in getting me instead of of finding the knife spawn location,good times.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

No i havent met any decent kids online, everyone just complains and shout out insults, and if it's not voice then it's 'Hate Mail' or incredible stupid replies, like this one.

Some rank 5 tried to pick a fight with me and i told him 'Don't start a fight you can't win kiddo.

This is what he replied.
Spoiler

He later asked me if i knew what Cod was, i told him, It's a fish right? and he went silent

• Lc gta, Solid Scorpion, CrysisAverted and 4 others like this

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

I was riding my Sanchez past one of the safe houses and a bloke was parked outside on a Sanchez. Texted and told him to come stunting, we took the bikes out to the hills and were doing backflips.

0_0.jpg

Never spoke to him over the mic because I'm always too lazy to charge mine. A few days later I was in a server with one of my mates and he joined. I only noticed because he kept getting spawn killed he's Rank 19 or something. Went over and gave him a hand.

Fast forward a week and we've been doing drifts and rallys in the Sultan, evading 5 stars, BMX stunts, gun battles at the Airport. Anyways we were parachuting of Mount Chilidad and he sent me a message asking how old I was.

GpuSTcg.jpg

I respond and then get this dreaded message...

y2CIBFG.jpg

I've literally been playing with a 9 year old without realising it. We went drifting, cop hunting, stunting and did heaps of missions. Not sure whether I should continue playing with him. Can't exactly unfriend him because he sends me a "Hi" or "Online" message everytime I come online.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

I've played with plenty of kids 11-14 that are mature enough to do missions and clean races. Most of them are from the UK or Australia though.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

Most kids I play with always laugh at the dumbest things. Yes, my character falling down the hill is funny the first time. But the next few times are the same damn thing. Why are you still laughing? It's annoying. Also, they think they're Mr. KnowItAll. Like seriously, stfu and sit back down in your school desk.

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:39 AM

isnt there a member on here that says in his sig that hes 13?
he seems mature enough, I have been playing games well before that age myself anyway 

CrusherTroi
  • CrusherTroi

BMW Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:44 AM

Society is lost. There will be no future generation that will contribute to society now.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:50 AM Edited by EZza2647, 10 May 2014 - 03:51 AM.

I get why kids play this game, it's cool, everyone has it, it's action packed and it's epic.

and I have no quarrels with kids playing unless they're being rude/immature or griefing.

If a kid is 15, then to me that is old enough to play GTA O.

The real problem for me is the immature adults. I never get called anything rude by kids if they kill me for no reason, to them it's just the game, but I always get other immature adults who are apparently "From tha streetz" hurling abuse at me all the time. I would actually like to drive down the street without being killed and then being called "a pussy fa**ot motherf*cker" for it.

As I've said before, it's not the age that matters the most, rather it's the maturity level 

• Solid Scorpion and CrusherTroi like this

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:54 AM

I got some peeps on my friends list who are kids...they're cool...not annoying at all or anything...kind of like me when I was younger hehe :)

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:03 AM

"Game experience may change during online play".

I make full use of that statement when I find a squeaker. I will purposely alienate an under age GTAO player and kill them mercilessly until they leave the session. Since it's clear they have sh*tty parents, I take it upon myself to give them a lil' discipline of my own. I know, it's kind of a dick move to do...but an example sometimes needs to be mad. And if I can leave a bad enough taste in some kid's mouth that he maybe stops playing GTAO completely, I've done the world a service.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:06 AM Edited by elfoam, 10 May 2014 - 04:07 AM.

I've played little kids in GTA v online that sound under 8 years old and have the motor skill of a five year old.

I did a race with a kid in an Adder that couldn't make a single corner without crashing. It was a race that normally takes 2 minutes, it took him 12..

He was on mic babbling on like oh no.. Oh.. Common.. Trying to convince himself to drive straight Lol, I swear he was five years old. I have no idea why his parents gave him GTA.

///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:13 AM

Atleast younger kids have a reason for the way they behave, immaturity or whatever, the same can't be said about some of the adults.

• Sugar Free Nos, FunkyFreak and Black Terminator like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:20 AM

Kids just plain shouldn't be playing GTAV.

purplesaint7
  • purplesaint7

Badass Sniper

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:30 AM Edited by purplesaint7, 10 May 2014 - 05:32 AM.

I started playing GTA when i was 16. I've never became a squeaker or anything immature crap

And since I'm anti-social i hate people because they're dumb and competitive. You know those YOLO gangster posers that support Lil Wayne like their god or something

GTA:Online learns me more that people are more stupidier,more aggressive than i thought it would be

I only make friends to matured people

greenghost2212
  • greenghost2212

Leader of the Central Ave Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:37 AM

Parents buying the game for their kids and also the poorly enforced Rating system.

the rating system is well implemented, at least in the local gamestop they wont sell this type of games to kids.

but if the parent buy the game there is nothing else no one can do as there is no way of preventing kids from playing this game once the game leave the store.

If u are 3 feet 5 wit glasses and a squeaky voice my GameStop isn't going either but if u are mature and walk in and know what u want u can get any game. I've been buying gta since GTA 3 by myself. Never needed an adult.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

I started playing GTA when i was 16. I've never became a squeaker or anything immature crap

And since I'm anti-social i hate people because they're dumb and competitive. You know those YOLO gangster posers that support Lil Wayne like their god or something

GTA:Online learns me more that people are more stupidier,more aggressive than i thought it would be

Oh god, why did you have to bring up the lil wang?

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:42 AM Edited by livejoker, 10 May 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Was in a lobby with around 6 people, all doing their own thing. Didn't bother going into a private lobby seeing it pretty much was that. So I'm in Sandy Shores with my Banshee and sliding corners, doing nothing specific. I'm so zoned-out that I didn't realize a guy come into Sandy Shores until I see his car behind me. I'm pretty sure he's going to take shots at me so I speed away and look back to shoot until I hear, "hey, Banshee, wait". Sounded like a kid but I realized he had a Banshee as well. They're so rare online so I slow down, pretty much prepared to die. He tells me we should race them to see which is faster.

Spent the next hour racing, driving about, went to the bar with him, went to Paleto Bay and then the docks in the city. At the end before I left he thanked me for a good time and said no one would play with him. Apparently he's too friendly (goes up to random people and they blast him). I asked him how old he was. Told me he was 8. He sounded like it so I didn't question, just confused what an 8 year old is doing on this game. He was pretty cool, though, but I didn't friend him. :p

*edit*
Got a pic of it, too:
*mine is on the left, Brucie's Banshee "The Bitch", his wasn't chromed!*
2ikw2yp.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know: my character is scary.
1zgyg09.jpg

Viper-Venom
  • Viper-Venom

Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

Sadly my generation (I'm 17) and the newer generations seem to be going to complete crap. It's honestly a really sad thing to see...On topic, a majority of the little kids I run into tend to be quite annoying and don't shut up. Plus, they tend to interrupt you whenever you try to talk. I usually just mute them. However, I have met a few pretty chill kids, a vast majority of them are from the United Kingdom and Australia. It always seems to be the American kids that seem extremely annoying. I've been playing video games myself since I was 8, started out with Battlefield 2 on PC. I wasn't allowed a microphone until I was 14 and wasn't even allowed to play GTA until I was 16. I gotta say...My parents raised me well and i'm glad I'm not like a majority of my peers.

tind94
  • tind94

pls Rockstar, not the belt! I won't glitch again!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

while their ghetto dad coaches them in the background.

Please record this next time, I laughed a little just reading this.

Viper-Venom
  • Viper-Venom

Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

It's more common then you think, just go into random lobbies and you will hear the occasional Kinect mic with a little kid on it. Sometimes it's a bunch of kids, and sometimes the dad is with the kid. 

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

What gets me every time is these "adults" playing their mature game and picking fights with children over the internet
  • Jolly Swagman, ModderX, backward_axis and 1 other like this

tind94
  • tind94

pls Rockstar, not the belt! I won't glitch again!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

It's more common then you think, just go into random lobbies and you will hear the occasional Kinect mic with a little kid on it. Sometimes it's a bunch of kids, and sometimes the dad is with the kid. 

We don't have many squeakers on PS3, thankfully.. But I'm afraid of the PS4 generation..... They include mics with the PS4 now

purplesaint7
  • purplesaint7

Badass Sniper

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

What gets me every time is these "adults" playing their mature game and picking fights with children over the internet

LMAO ^THIS

Viper-Venom
  • Viper-Venom

Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:05 AM Edited by Viper5900, 10 May 2014 - 06:06 AM.

We don't have many squeakers on PS3, thankfully.. But I'm afraid of the PS4 generation..... They include mics with the PS4 now

Went over to one of my buddies houses and decided to play some Call of Duty Ghosts on his PS4, I had never played it before, nor am I really interested in Call of Duty any more, figured I'd give it a try. So many kids dude...Although it was fun hearing them scream or curse at you on the mic whenever you managed to take them down. :lol:

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

It doesn't matter to me whether or not a child appears to be "mature" on XBL or not. The game is 18+, and it agitates me that it's so hard for me to find a lobby full of actual adults rather than squeaks. It's why I started my one man crusade against the Squeak Horde.

See a Squeak, make it Squeak.

Also swear as much as humanly possible when you hear a parent in the background.

Really? That's pretty pathetic.
So when you encounter another person online you just swear at them as much as possible for no good reason? Who's really the child in that situation?

If the only way I can make a sh*tty parent realise that they're a sh*tty parent for letting an underage child play this game is to shout c*ntf*ckdickfart through the mic until little "Billy" gets the Spanish Inquisition, then I'll do it.

Have fun playing with kids, I'm off to call Chris Hansen.
Do you look in the mirror and shout c*nt f*ck dick fart at yourself? Because by your logic that is the only way a sh*tty person is going to realize they are being a sh*tty person and on the sh*ttyness scale of 1-10 you are a 10.

purplesaint7
  • purplesaint7

Badass Sniper

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

Oh god, why did you have to bring up the lil wang?

Because that's their god. When you ask them about rappers they knew 2 of them. They never mention D.M.C or Immortal Technique

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by ModderX, 10 May 2014 - 06:21 AM.

I originally played gta as a kid, from gta 3 and I can tell you that I was nothing like the kids on today.

I've met 1 decent kid on gta, and a few on call of duty but the vast majority fit the stereotype, most of them LOVE chrome, they all think they are drift kings and pro racers, they want me to send them money and cars, most of them are over privileged wiggers too.

This. I've been playing since SA, back when I was a kid and I was so thankful to have it. I was nothing like today's little sh*ts.

Although they are little ungrateful sh*ts, these f*cking spineless "adults" shouldn't beat up on them so bad. I bet they wouldn't do it to a kid in the playground, so why here?

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

I just treat them the same as anyone else.
I reckon the reason most "kids" act like pricks is because a lot of people act like c*nts to them. They see these adults hurling abuse at them "f*ck off you stupid kid" and spawn killing them and, like kids do in real life, emulate and copy the adults behavior. They decide they want to act like the adults do so then go and abuse the next person they meet. We need to set a better example if we expect their behaviour to improve. I know it's only a stupid game but adults are still the role models within the game and kids are gonna get their cues on how to behave from us.

The few times I've encountered kids online they are normally being harassed by a group of adults so I try to help them out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users