Does anyone else destroy document in RR on purpose if people go Afk

129 replies to this topic
am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

I destroy the documents if other players are being stupid - i.e. start shooting as soon as they spawn thus getting themselves killed and getting everyone else shot to pieces as the try to get to the mission.  Either that or I'll just walk/drive off away from the carpark as I just find it physically impossible to do this mission with randoms.

Any other mission I'll happily put up with randoms but not RR just purely because of the behaviour displayed by other players in this mission.  I can do the whole mission and it'll cost me $120 in ammo and $400 (or is it $500) in armour yet other players go nuts with the mini-gun or RPG's and wonder why they're broke.  Just annoys the sh*t out of me.

You can wipe out half the garage with the heavy sniper before anyone moves from the spawn point. No need to wait.

We use a bullet proof car now anyway, too lazy to walk in.

You wait because there are other players so (in my view) you should make sure everyone has a chance to take part and enjoy the game.  Excluding other players is totally unacceptable in my book.  If you want to solo it, don't waste my time inviting me to a mission that'll be over by the time I get to.  i think I'm the only player in the entire GTA O community that thinks like this.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

Yea if im doing all the work i just blow it up.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Forgive my ignorance, however I am familiar of the term AFK as Away from Keyboard for a long time. To what AFK meaning term you guys meant here?

13dubs13
  • 13dubs13

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

I just do it on purpose sometimes to annoy people, and do it again on the replay until people realise I'm just a douche. 

• FilthyEsquire likes this

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

GTA Golfer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

If someone was AFK on one of the longer missions, then I might be able to understand sabotaging the mission to avoid frustration.  However, Rooftop Rumble takes all of 3-4 minutes to complete so why the hell would you troll yourself by failing to earn $18,750 on such an easy mission?   Just finish the mission and kick them afterwards or find a new lobby of players if you're not host.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

I just do it on purpose sometimes to annoy people, and do it again on the replay until people realise I'm just a douche. 

That is what the TC is talking about. It's the same thing as always being the guy that shows up empty handed at a party... Eventually you won't get any invites. But you aren't playing to enjoy yourself. You and QUITE a few others with atrocious usernames play to have fun by being a constant prick online.

Someone in another thread said Jimmy DeSanta in reference to everyone making gaudy cars. Well most I meet match his online behavior. I'm glad my online persona mirrors mine in reality.

Mmadrid401
  • Mmadrid401

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

umm so i am scumbag i host the job,i call in a merriwheather helicopter and then drive off, as far as i am concern i am doing them(low levels) a favor by inviteing them, i have yet to find somebody who had an issue with it

Cheese and Fries
  • Cheese and Fries

and Bacon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

I haven't really had a problem with AFK players because the times that I host RR I rarely get any AFK'ers (usually have one but I don't really mind as long as the others are contributing). On the other hand, I tend to get those that intentionally piss off at the beginning of the mission and run you over, destroy your PV, and destroy the document. Those times that I randomly join a RR and see the other 2 or 3 people belong to the same gang (IGN, MP3, others) I immediately back out of it.

I once joined a random RR session that had these 2 wankers who tried to run me over and destroy the document - they ended up killing themselves when they tried to 'nade launch me in my car and the 'nade somehow bounced off and landed in front of them. I drove up to Madrazo's gate and just parked there - they ended up quitting the session.

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

I use to run them over but I don't care anymore.

Just don't act like an idiot.

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by MrKush, 10 May 2014 - 08:13 PM.

If you're not sabotaging the mission I dont care. Dont expect an invite to the next RR though.

But yea a lot dicks in here. I mean who gives a sh*t?? Anyone can do the mission on there OWN so what is the massive issue? Yeah nice job blow up the document, you sure taught them a lesson! Lol straight up idiocy. Chances are the person joined because YOU were spamming invites at randoms

I'm curious of how many of these mission ruiners, are in fact the type to bitch&moan about Tanks. That's really all I can think of. How many of these d*cks bitch about some sh*t, then turn around & do this? Reading this in fact makes wanna take the Tank out for a spin. Everyone is a hypocrite. No one is innocent
  • Blasterman4EVER likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users