Photo

Does anyone else destroy document in RR on purpose if people go Afk

129 replies to this topic
Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

I seem to be doing it more often - I always host so I can kick if we end up on the mission screen - Why should we do all the shooting while 1 guy just stays there to get paid. Another thing that bothers me if the other players don't even kick. I have like $11 million but just grinding some extra cash for future DLC just to make sure I have enough - I send them a message saying I'll destroy it if they don't help then do if they still don't move. 

• FilthyEsquire and Anthropomorphic like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

I run over those who are AFK

• WillWorthington3, Adeel007, Schweppez and 11 others like this

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

yeah kill them first though

• FilthyEsquire likes this

sweat pants boner
  • sweat pants boner

clit comander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

i make sure to light there cars on fire. then run the document

• DeadpoolX, johnjack84 and FilthyEsquire like this

backward_axis
  • backward_axis

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

I only play RtR solo or with crew members, but I would destroy those documents in a heartbeat if I had a random sandbagging.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

I seem to be doing it more often - I always host so I can kick if we end up on the mission screen - Why should we do all the shooting while 1 guy just stays there to get paid. Another thing that bothers me if the other players don't even kick. I have like $11 million but just grinding some extra cash for future DLC just to make sure I have enough - I send them a message saying I'll destroy it if they don't help then do if they still don't move. 

Right on. I do similar things. I'm about team work, and everyone contributing as much as they can. Someone not trying or AFK'ing for a long period without warning is annoying. I use the ingame text, or psn if I have to. If they don't have a mic. I give everyone a chance, but I only take so much guff.

• Adeel007 likes this

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

No, because I'm not an asshole and am actually nice enough to get the money for those who aren't and are AFK.

• TimmyM56, Outplug and ModderX like this

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

I kill them sometimes and set their cars on fire - but somtimes another player might grab the document - I would rather they just not get paid rather than killed - I also pour gasoline on their PV then take cover behind it - 1 shot from the enemies and it catches fire and explodes. But if you kill them first and the team has 0 lives their PV tends to disappear. 

Commander S
  • Commander S

All out of bubblegum

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

I'm tempted to start sticky-bombing players who honk at for you to get in their getaway vehicles - but have said PVs with player access set to 'private'...  :facedesk:

• WillWorthington3, manicmechanic71, backward_axis and 1 other like this

bbanko
  • bbanko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

Thats why i do the mission by myself.
  • Waltermelon, FrancoEneiro and Harleyman79 like this

Mrstealyohooker
  • Mrstealyohooker

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:33 PM

I'm usually the guy that;s AFK because I invite the lower ranks to do it for me.

• -----, Bozzah, Awesom-0 and 1 other like this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

I also don't allow for TOO many rookie mistakes either. I've played the single player, and it's essential to get the mechanics on lock. That cargobob hook is BAFFLING sometimes and I've beaten single player twice. It also helps learn a wide range of cars, and situations against the A.I.

I don't mind new players that have fundamentals down, but ones that don't know how to shoot up a strip club, or rob stores, impromptu race, call lester for various things, are annoying me.Haha! Like I still help 'em out, but they don't even try, and some of them are adults.

Holding select and quick selecting way points such as MISSION destinations, and objectives should be second nature for EVERYONE online.

I started a new profile at a friends on Xbox, like a week ago, and by level 20 of doing the missions it requires, it acclimates you almost too well. Maybe it's just me.

I'm tempted to start sticky-bombing players who honk at for you to get in their getaway vehicles - but have said PVs with player access set to 'private'...  :facedesk:

Haha! You're late. I started doing that last week! And if you lock the car in a mission, and you are the only one with a whip, and I need it... Kaboom.

That said if you get the document and need my car fair game. My car has an ignition bomb though, so it's always unlocked. LOL!!!

• Commander S likes this

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

Just pick up the document, drive to Madrazo's and vote kick.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

I'm usually the guy that;s AFK because I invite the lower ranks to do it for me.

Lol same

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

So you waste your own time to teach somebody who isnt there a leason? Doesnt make much sense if you think about it
  • WillWorthington3, Vice Beach, TheIllaDopest and 3 others like this

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

This.

Sometimes when I'm taking a break for whatever reason, I start a RR and invite lower ranked players then i sit on a container.

It's win-win they get access to the best paying mission on the game and I get some cash.

I don't really understand it when they try to kill me for being AFK, I mean I'm the host and I've invited them to a mission to help them and in the process help myself, everyone wins.

• Mrstealyohooker and Coreyandy5 like this

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:49 PM

I also don't allow for TOO many rookie mistakes either. I've played the single player, and it's essential to get the mechanics on lock. That cargobob hook is BAFFLING sometimes and I've beaten single player twice. It also helps learn a wide range of cars, and situations against the A.I.

I don't mind new players that have fundamentals down, but ones that don't know how to shoot up a strip club, or rob stores, impromptu race, call lester for various things, are annoying me.Haha! Like I still help 'em out, but they don't even try, and some of them are adults.

Holding select and quick selecting way points such as MISSION destinations, and objectives should be second nature for EVERYONE online.

I started a new profile at a friends on Xbox, like a week ago, and by level 20 of doing the missions it requires, it acclimates you almost too well. Maybe it's just me.

Haha! You're late. I started doing that last week! And if you lock the car in a mission, and you are the only one with a whip, and I need it... Kaboom.

That said if you get the document and need my car fair game. My car has an ignition bomb though, so it's always unlocked. LOL!!!

so ignition bombs carry into missions now?

sash2k4plus
  • sash2k4plus

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

If they're afk then I go afk. Then it's a waiting game
  • TheIllaDopest and Anthropomorphic like this

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

I don't really understand it when they try to kill me for being AFK, I mean I'm the host and I've invited them to a mission to help them and in the process help myself, everyone wins.

YOU MUST BE PUNISHED, YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN KILLING A COUPLE OF GUYS THEN YOU MUST WAIT AROUND FOR SOMEONE TO DRIVE TO MARTINS, BUT YOU CANNOT BE AFK DURING THIS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY BEING KILLED, YET YOU STILL WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT IN THE END, BUT AT LEAST YOU WERE TAUGHT A LESSON!!!

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by Bozzah, 09 May 2014 - 11:55 PM.

YOU MUST BE PUNISHED, YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN KILLING A COUPLE OF GUYS THEN YOU MUST WAIT AROUND FOR SOMEONE TO DRIVE TO MARTINS, BUT YOU CANNOT BE AFK DURING THIS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY BEING KILLED, YET YOU STILL WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT IN THE END, BUT AT LEAST YOU WERE TAUGHT A LESSON!!!

HOLY sh*t DO YOU FEEL IT, TOO? DAMN ... IT JUST KICKED IN!!!

danowar
  • danowar

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

The way I play is that I grab my car and roll up to a certain sidewalk space by the parking lot booth.  I get behind the car and shoot from there.  If I play with people I know they do that and I park in the back. 

Since the double payouts happened I'm getting all kinds of requests for it and I just see people running around in front of the garage and dying.  I only got requests from crew members previous to the past weekend. 

I have yet to really see someone just put the controller down.  They're usually dead in a minute if that. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

Yes. But I make sure to run them over twice(playing on hard, which means they respawn once) before doing it.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

lol, i always go AFK in Rooftop Rumble. When R* had the double GTA$ and RP event, i climbed on top of the blue container so i couldn't get ran over. I let them do all of the work while i get paid for doing nothing. And it doesn't matter if they destroy my vehicle because its insurance is only about a few hundred dollars. I do help if its any other mission though. 

• NoSignal_, matajuegos01 and gfen like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

lol, i always go AFK in Rooftop Rumble. When R* had the double GTA$ and RP event, i climbed on top of the blue container so i couldn't get ran over. I let them do all of the work while i get paid for doing nothing. And it doesn't matter if they destroy my vehicle because its insurance is only about a few hundred dollars. I do help if its any other mission though. 

This guy is going places, he's a f*cking douchebag, but at least he's smart.

• WillWorthington3, ~TKP~, ashbashbluesfan and 3 others like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

No I don't because you can only go AFC/AFP on consoles...

AFK= Away from Keyboard

AFC= Away from Controller

AFP= Away from Pad

• T-Fleezee, Metal Slime and HsvNorfSida62 like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:26 AM

One person acts like a dick, so you punish two others.

There's a c*nt in this story... see if you can figure out where.

• Captain Hammer and richierobz87 like this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

I run over those who are AFK

Same.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:29 AM

No, because I like going AFK in Rooftop Rumble and usually have good reasons for doing so.

If someone trolls the mission or runs me over because of it, they are getting trolled back far worse.  :devil:

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

No, because I like going AFK in Rooftop Rumble and usually have good reasons for doing so.

If someone trolls the mission or runs me over because of it, they are getting trolled back far worse.  :devil:

Pretty sure you're getting kicked after the mission is completed, lol just saying.

I kill em' then kick em'.  There's no "good" reason for joining a mission and being AFK.

• WillWorthington3, rob602pa and Nomad0202 like this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

Pretty sure you're getting kicked after the mission is completed, lol just saying.

I kill em' then kick em'.  There's no "good" reason for joining a mission and being AFK.

Your confidence in the likely hood of my being kicked after a mission is misplaced. Never been kissedkicked.

Bathroom break. Cooking. Eating. Answering phone. Answering door. Talking to crew. Fapping. Rolling a joint. Grabbing a beer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users