Photo

Random AI criminals

41 replies to this topic
einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:36 PM Edited by einjzmolf, 10 May 2014 - 12:36 PM.

I wish we could have the subwoofer effect as a modification.. GTASA had Bass Boost, and now 'Black Sentinel Guy' has it, me wants too!

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

I had him after me with a shotgun for the first time a couple days ago. Never even knew he could have anything other than a regular pistol.

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

I have seen a female npc jump into a empty cop car. She drove around crashing into cars on the road. I followed her for a bit in a cop car I stole, but after a few minutes she stopped raging and drove off.

Also has randon NPC shoot at me or shoot me while robbing stores

NPCs will do that if you block traffic. Sooner or later one will move the car. There is a thread about this but it breaks down to this: Block intersection, preferably with a large vehicle like a Police Riot, Vinewood tour bus, limo etc... but the bigger the better. For large vehicles you can stand on while moving park it, climb on top and wait, being in passive seems to speed up the process but isn't mandatory. For limos and other 4 door cars that you can't stand on while moving have a friend get behind the wheel while you get in the back. In both of these setups just wait a few minutes and an NPC wil jump in and drive you around. If you fire they flee and the ride is over. I've also had the vigilantes whilst robbing a store and some residents of Blaine County will attack you if they see you carjack someone or kill one of the redneck Sanchez riders.

cdm121880
  • cdm121880

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by cdm121880, 10 May 2014 - 02:30 PM.

Does he always shoot at you? I was walking across the street to my infernus when a black sentinel hit me, I didn't die, but it put me down. I looked up and saw him at full speed, bounce off a parked car and crash into a wall. Kind of entertaining so I decided to hop in my car and mess with him a bit. I smashed him into light poles, cars, walls, everything, and he just kept going at full throttle. I finally pinned him into the inside corner of 2 walls near a parking garage and I just stayed behind him, keeping him trapped in. He then jumps out, but doesn't shoot me. He just starts running down the street and screaming, so I decided to roll him up over the top of my car. As he lay in the street, I checked for a weapon and found nothing. Same guy? I must say it was wildly entertaining. This all happened a few blocks from my apartment @ Richards majestic.

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Bump. I had a new experience with an AI criminal that was NOT the sentinel guy.This was in GTA Online, I was driving a stolen AI car and had parked it next to me, I jumped out and was playing with my irl phone when an NPC opened the door, hopped in and stole it! I shot at him, missed, he jumped out, got away and despawned.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? It was in downtown L.S un broad daylight and yes I'm quite sure it wasn't a mugger. The NPC was caucasian, possibly bald, in a light blue jacket.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

Bump. I had a new experience with an AI criminal that was NOT the sentinel guy.This was in GTA Online, I was driving a stolen AI car and had parked it next to me, I jumped out and was playing with my irl phone when an NPC opened the door, hopped in and stole it! I shot at him, missed, he jumped out, got away and despawned.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? It was in downtown L.S un broad daylight and yes I'm quite sure it wasn't a mugger. The NPC was caucasian, possibly bald, in a light blue jacket.

were you still close to where you stole it from?? NPC's will try and reclaim their cars from you after you steal it, provided you dont go out fo spawn distance... you can usually see a red hollow circle on your minimap, but ive had NPC's steal back their cars from me when ive crashed shortly after stealing their ride

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

were you still close to where you stole it from?? NPC's will try and reclaim their cars from you after you steal it, provided you dont go out fo spawn distance... you can usually see a red hollow circle on your minimap, but ive had NPC's steal back their cars from me when ive crashed shortly after stealing their ride

No it wasn't the same guy, I had driven quite a few blocks. I'm quite aware that some drivers get mad but ir wasn't that.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

No it wasn't the same guy, I had driven quite a few blocks. I'm quite aware that some drivers get mad but ir wasn't that.

I've had that very rarely, so rarely I think about twice. Both times were in the gang neighborhoods.

TCA
  • TCA

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

Yep. The infamous "Black Sentinal Guy". He drives other cars as well but it's usually a Sentinal XS. I might kill him and keep his Sentinal XS for multiple properties update. He's well known for running over people and crashing into players' cars.

I hate that guy. Idk how many times he's ran me over...I see him I chase him down, blow out his tires and put a bullet in the back of his head. I do it with AUTHORITY!

• LightningLord likes this

RSRocks
  • RSRocks

Hobby-Musician

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

How does he look like? Where does he spawn?

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

How does he look like? Where does he spawn?

His physical appearence is completely random. Somethimes he is a bicyclist, a hillbilly or even some random dude from the 'hood.

But the key is to look out for either the car or the aggressive actions that he takes, not the NPC model that was generated.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, I kept that Sentinel for awhile - inevitably sold it to make room for my six "emergency cash" Felons in my garage. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users