Random AI criminals

41 replies to this topic
Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

I do not know if this is new or not, but for the first time in online, I "ran" into some random AI character road raging, running red lights, colliding into other ppl and cars in his black sentinel xs.

I just followed him until i crashed into his car when he was making a turn slowly; he got out and took a couple of shots at me. Anyone else experience this?

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

o(^▽^)o

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:10 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 09 May 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Yep. The infamous "Black Sentinal Guy". He drives other cars as well but it's usually a Sentinal XS. I might kill him and keep his Sentinal XS for multiple properties update. He's well known for running over people and crashing into players' cars.

• Iroquois, rickreim and TCA like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by Aaron030792, 09 May 2014 - 05:12 PM.

This guy has been around since day one, bud.

He tries to kill you sometimes if you attack him in any way. Totally normal.

Last night he spawned in a white Sentinel XS. :blink: Haven't seen that one before.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Very old. The Sentinel guy has also been reported to drive a black Tailgater, Entity XF, and a Stinger GT.

• Cudwieser likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

This guy has been around since day one, bud.He tries to kill you sometimes if you attack him in any way. Totally normal.Last night he spawned in a white Sentinel XS. :blink: Haven't seen that one before.

Very old. The Sentinel guy has also been reported to drive a black Tailgater, Entity XF, and a Stinger GT.

Yea guys..first time for everything. Ive been playing since day 1 and ran into him today for the 1st time.
  • JohnnyCallisto likes this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:15 PM Edited by Aaron030792, 09 May 2014 - 05:15 PM.

Took some time, but you finally had the honour of meeting him. :D

I just kill him every time I see him now. :devil:
  • Iroquois and PerceusSOZ like this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

You must not have noticed him then. He always drives by after you finish RR. If you shoot at his car he'll either keep on going or stop and shoot at you.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

Yep, as Shadow said, took me a while until I realised what he does if you annoy him.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

This guy has been around since day one, bud.He tries to kill you sometimes if you attack him in any way. Totally normal.Last night he spawned in a white Sentinel XS. :blink: Haven't seen that one before.

Yea guys..first time for everything. Ive been playing since day 1 and ran into him today for the 1st time.

You prob just didn't notice him before cause I see him at least once every session. And a word of advice, if you leave a mission or anything and spawn in freeroam on foot next to a road, never step out into the road cause he'll invariably run you over snd kill you 9 times out of 10

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

Hmm ok Rick. Thanks for the replies.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

Also when you hear a Boom car (loud music inside car)
that's a good indication the Coke Dealer is there (sentinel guy so they speak)

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

PROTIP: Have Lester remove your blip + Acquire a Black Sentinel

• TheStranger_NL, ----- and JohnDoe7125539271 like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

I run into this guy often, sometimes in a stinger gt or monroe to

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

I´ve been playing since October 1st and i have never saw that "mysterious" guy

• Iroquois, Peregrin Brandytook, meatrocket8 and 4 others like this

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

I encountered something similar the other day, I crashed into an NPC and then he got out of his car and tried shooting me to death, lol.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

I took his xs, and fully modded it about a week ago.

That and the banshee are my favorites now.

I must admit, he got me the first time with his smg!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

Took some time, but you finally had the honour of meeting him. :DI just kill him every time I see him now. :devil:

it becomes a soothing pass time, really. Oh, I just raged while grinding RR and I'm kinda tired now. Oh look the Sentinel man! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!!

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

All I fear is the discovery and indictment papers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by KornbreadMaf1a, 09 May 2014 - 08:54 PM.

I was run over once right after I started a session and ran across the street after exiting my garage and assumed it was the guy everybody talks about but other than that I've never seen him. I will often stand on the street after finishing up RR and never see him drive by so I don't understand the people who say he is always there because for me at least that isn't true. Maybe it's an invite only thing I don't know but it sure isn't something that happens every session like some people will say.

And in case people will say its because I'm not paying attention because I've gone out of my way to look for him and he still doesn't show up. Not saying it doesn't happen all I'm saying is it's not an every session type thing.

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

I was once running for my car (no wanted level) and there was a cop car in the next lane.  As I neared my car, the NPC vehicle in-front of the cop car ran me over, then started to drive away.  The cops immediately went code 3 and  went after him hollering on the loud speaker.  I jumped in my car and followed.  A couple blocks later they shot the perps tires out and the car crashed into a building.  The NPC got out of the car, the cops surrounded him and proceeded to gun him down.  Then they calmly got back in the cop car turned off the lights and drove away like nothing happened, leaving a smoking car and a body in the street.    Two minutes later an ambulance showed up, too little to late. 

All life on the streets of LS.   I get quite a kick out of driving round slowly and watching the antics of the LS citizens.

LurkingLurker
  • LurkingLurker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

yea he's a bastard

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

Took some time, but you finally had the honour of meeting him. :DI just kill him every time I see him now. :devil:

it becomes a soothing pass time, really. Oh, I just raged while grinding RR and I'm kinda tired now. Oh look the Sentinel man! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!!

Hell yeah. I also treat him to a face full of rocket if I get the chance. :lol:

Anthropomorphic
  • Anthropomorphic

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

He can be seen in a Stinger, Monroe and Entity as well? Only seen him driving in a Sentinel

Serdzy
  • Serdzy

Snitch

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

I took my F620 from that guy.

Vaulttec
  • Vaulttec

Vault Dweller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

I was run over once right after I started a session and ran across the street after exiting my garage and assumed it was the guy everybody talks about but other than that I've never seen him. I will often stand on the street after finishing up RR and never see him drive by so I don't understand the people who say he is always there because for me at least that isn't true. Maybe it's an invite only thing I don't know but it sure isn't something that happens every session like some people will say.

And in case people will say its because I'm not paying attention because I've gone out of my way to look for him and he still doesn't show up. Not saying it doesn't happen all I'm saying is it's not an every session type thing.
nope it is also invite only every time after a mission I see him in different cars

mrLEATHERFAE79
  • mrLEATHERFAE79

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:48 AM

I thought he was a myth or a joke like the Karin Snipe until I started grinding RR.Now I just wait for the sound of that subwoofer approaching then auto shotty time.

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:26 AM

test your sniping skills on him after rooftop rumble

Khartman
  • Khartman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:17 AM

I have seen a female npc jump into a empty cop car. She drove around crashing into cars on the road. I followed her for a bit in a cop car I stole, but after a few minutes she stopped raging and drove off.

Also has randon NPC shoot at me or shoot me while robbing stores
  • tambo75 likes this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

I too have been playing since the first day online was available yet I have never seen this so-called Sentinal Guy.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:47 AM Edited by elfoam, 10 May 2014 - 05:49 AM.

He's there after every mission and race, some people are just oblivious to their surroundings that's all. I see him 100 times a day.. He's always there.

I was taking a picture of a manana I had just modified for kicks but not put a tracker on one day in the middle of a road. Saw while about to take the picture some punk npc running towards me. Jacked my manana and drove off at speed, never saw it again.. Lol. I did get him running in the picture though but have since deleted it. Kinda funny.

-----
  • -----

GT: Embludgeoned

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

He just tried shotgunning me...

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users