Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Air Thrusting the best taunt R* ever created?

73 replies to this topic
tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

I think they are all immature and stupid.

Saluting is not immature.

Neither are knuckle crunching, blow kiss and bro love. That doesn't mean you don't look ridiculous when using them. The salute is perhaps the most mature of them all, but you can't deny how stupid it looks as a winning taunt (in FR it looks decent, as does bro love). Still, saluting and bro love are 18 y/o skater kid mature and the rest is 10 y/o ADHD kid mature. 

We want actual mature ones. Until then I'll either do nothing or smoke.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

The Air Thrusting, Knuckle Cracking and Blow kiss are my favorite ones. 

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

Nah, there's not enough hip motion to really make it the king of taunts. Should be more like this:

m62s1.jpg

• DeadpoolX likes this

Alarming
  • Alarming

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

I play as a female character and nothing more funny seeing her do it

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

Nah, there's not enough hip motion to really make it the king of taunts. Should be more like this:

m62s1.jpg

thumb.jpg

The Duke approves.

• DeadpoolX likes this

Sh4d0wX32111
  • Sh4d0wX32111

Strawhat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

I often like to air thrust at the Lazer's thrusters.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

This juvenile sh*t is probably the most embarrassing aspect of GTAO and I cringe every time they happen when non-gamer acquaintances are around to witness them.

Easily these stupid taunts are the least useful and pointless addition to the game and a waste of valuable animator talent. The fact more get added while real work needs to get done on the game is shameful.

If your idea of personal expression is air-jacking it at a stranger on the internet I have no words.

I guess those same buddies that are non gamers make you feel shame when you watch AquaTeen around them? I love Aqua but even I know that, that shows humor and this games are similar. And people that enjoy the many lines of Carl, could easily enjoy the comedy of GTAO.

I'm a big Parks and Rec fan, and even I'm smart enough to know that it ain't for everyone.

thumb.jpg

The Duke approves.

I miss Duke... The last game he had was rubbish. I didn't play past the demo, and couldn't bring myself to. If GTA falls off like Duke, I'll trash it too.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

I miss Duke... The last game he had was rubbish. I didn't play past the demo, and couldn't bring myself to. If GTA falls off like Duke, I'll trash it too.

You did yourself a massive favour by not going any further than the demo. Duke Nukem Forever was a steaming pile of garbage, so bad in fact, that I've not yet recovered and been able to play older Duke titles.

But on that note, we need a "Hail to the King, Baby" taunt somehow.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

You did yourself a massive favour by not going any further than the demo. Duke Nukem Forever was a steaming pile of garbage, so bad in fact, that I've not yet recovered and been able to play older Duke titles.

But on that note, we need a "Hail to the King, Baby" taunt somehow.

I was literally gunna say hail to the king in reference to Duke, but I know damn well he ain't the king. And was reminded of the demo. I didn't play MGS 4 past the demo either though.... I wonder if I missed out? Doubt it.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

The air thrusting taunt is pretty good but i prefer to keep it simple and use the blow kiss. 

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

As for people calling it childish.. remember there's a puerile bent in all GTA games...

I mean c'mon.. sandcastles shaped like cock n balls, gas storage tanks that look like breasts... and hell knows how many other examples can be found..

as for preferred gestures... smoking or drinking beer.. both express a certain disdain and convey the message that you've got better things to be doing with your time..

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

Lol I like how taunts are labeled by age group now , how pathetic I like the air thrust

This juvenile sh*t is probably the most embarrassing aspect of GTAO and I cringe every time they happen when non-gamer acquaintances are around to witness them.

Easily these stupid taunts are the least useful and pointless addition to the game and a waste of valuable animator talent. The fact more get added while real work needs to get done on the game is shameful.

If your idea of personal expression is air-jacking it at a stranger on the internet I have no words.

crying is all I read, who gives a sh*t about maturity on a video game? The taunts are attempted to be use, deal with it. This game is filled with childish humor maybe you should go play jeopardy on your phone or something
  • GankThis110 and ls_stories like this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

They can keep adding useless taunt animations, but can't add a crouch to the stealth mode?  Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

I think they are all immature and stupid.

Saluting is not immature.
smoke.

So you rather encourage kids to smoke and increase their risks of cancer?

Yea you're mature...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users