Quantcast

» «
Photo

Playing under the influence....

344 replies to this topic

Poll: Playing under the influence.... (337 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you play GTA high or drunk?

1. Yes (175 votes [51.93%])

Percentage of vote: 51.93%

2. No (110 votes [32.64%])

Percentage of vote: 32.64%

3. I have (52 votes [15.43%])

Percentage of vote: 15.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

I can't cause I went to a police assembly about drugs and they told me if I smoke marijuans I'll die and lose my legs.

Drugs are for sissies anyways.

damn, looks like Bill has some seriously good sh*t XD

He wasn't smoking weed..lol

Id say this is more accurate.

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Almost always high. I have a small indoor grow for my personal use. And there's nothing wrong with this in my country.
  • ~TKP~ and TheMckeever like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

Almost always high. I have a small indoor grow for my personal use. And there's nothing wrong with this in my country.

What country do you speak of amigo?

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:22 PM

Was this thread merged with the other "Do you play under the lnfluence" thread?

• TheMckeever likes this

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:26 PM

Spain.

sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by sonsie22, 10 May 2014 - 09:30 PM.

I had 22d17h of online gameplay within the first month of release. Definitely not drug related

😚⇨
....🔥
... 👍

...... 😚💨💨💨☁☁☁☁
⇦👌

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

Spain.

So it's offical Spain has got the best weather, women, food and laws by the looks of it.
  • ~TKP~ likes this

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:35 PM

unfortunately McKeever it's deffo NOT one of our two countrys. Wish we would lax the laws for personal use fs. Either that or Im for looking for homes in spain to move too. Could do with topping up my tan also :-P lol

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yeah our countries are too busy trying to find the worst upper-class twats to lead us.

It's not a drug, it's a leaf. - Arnold
Schwarzenegger

rodneyclint
  • rodneyclint

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

Well to make easy cash and get some RP I solo Boneyard and smoking helps with that because it's so damn easy that it's boring as hell, but that 20,000 at the end helps.

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:42 AM

i pop pills till my pupils swell up like 2 pennies

Like Clint Eastwood in his mid twenties?

haha only you knew that!

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:19 AM

Spain.
So it's offical Spain has got the best weather, women, food and laws by the looks of it.
Our laws about cannabis are "soft". Because cannbis here is a "soft" drug. You can get fined if you use canna (or have it in your pocket) in public places, or if you sell or buy it. But growing or using it in private places is allowed.
Fines for cannabis raised from 300 to 3000 few years ago. Not an ideal law for users like north Korea, where cannabis is like tomatoes. But for growers is nice. Even better than Netherlands (where you can use cannabis, but growing is not allowed). Seeds market is 100% legal here too.
Anyway our laws are quite stupid. Is something like you can use cannabis always you want if nobody can see you.
Maybe you read something about our cannabic clubs... They aren't allowed. But there's no laws for them...(they say is "shared" personal use or shared grows) So right now we have cannabic clubs in a kind of "limbo".
My guess is Spain is near legalization of cannabis in a few years.
  • Matty079 likes this

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by TomKongPhooey, 11 May 2014 - 09:05 AM.

@McKeever
Couldn't have said it better bud. I hear ya lol. Pack of wasters all of them. Living in the stone age. Them and all their tax dodging chums.

@Demens
I agree it does sound like your country is well on the way to legalization buddy or at least decriminalizing it. lol
So long as the authorities aren't Draconian and stay pretty fair about the rules I'd say what you have would suit me down to the ground for now. It's a good start.

@Topic at hand
However GTA without smoke just doesn't feel the same to me. I get way way too much done. I actually find myself doing missions and races and there ain't nobody got time for that s**t. I'm a free roam sorta guy at heart. Absorbing in LS, finding out cool spots, cool jumps things like that. Oh and the odd riot lol ;-P

• TheMckeever likes this

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Spain.
Our laws about cannabis are "soft". Because cannbis here is a "soft" drug. You can get fined if you use canna (or have it in your pocket) in public places, or if you sell or buy it. But growing or using it in private places is allowed.
Fines for cannabis raised from 300 to 3000 few years ago. Not an ideal law for users like north Korea, where cannabis is like tomatoes. But for growers is nice. Even better than Netherlands (where you can use cannabis, but growing is not allowed). Seeds market is 100% legal here too.
Anyway our laws are quite stupid. Is something like you can use cannabis always you want if nobody can see you.
Maybe you read something about our cannabic clubs... They aren't allowed. But there's no laws for them...(they say is "shared" personal use or shared grows) So right now we have cannabic clubs in a kind of "limbo".

This makes me want to move to Spain. Is there a limit on how many plants you can have?

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

It's illegal over here in the UK but last year a bunch of top cops and leading doctors came out with a report stating fines/jail are worse in the long term for people, from potheads to smackhead junkies. It isn't helping at all giving them prision sentances so they can meet harder criminals with even harder drug connections. You went in high on pot but you came out down on heroin that was shared between 16 guys and smuggled in through some nutcases asshole.

Rehabs the way to go they said. It's cheaper, faster and could you imagine going to pothead-rehab? It would just be somewhere for them to meet new contacts.
  • ~TKP~ likes this

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

----- PS3 PS4 Heist Prep! ----- Vans Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

Rehabs the way to go they said. It's cheaper, faster and could you imagine going to pothead-rehab? It would just be somewhere for them to meet new contacts.

Ever suck a c*ck for... WEEED???

couldn't help it lol

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:50 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 11 May 2014 - 12:51 PM.

Ever suck a c*ck for... WEEED???

couldn't help it lol
I think your thinking of jail not rehab.

Never been to either but I would belive it's only in crazy-packed jails in the US where stuff like that happens.

America #1 at beliving it's the greatest, #1 for obesity, #1 at beliving in GOD, #1 at starting made up wars, #1 at jailhouse rape.

"Where there are more guns there are less shootings"

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

Spain.
This makes me want to move to Spain. Is there a limit on how many plants you can have?
No. There's no laws about this. The magistrate will determine if you have a grow for personal use or not if you get catched. Obiously you can't have thousands of plants, because nobody will believe this is for your own use...
Number of plants is not the problem. I've grown a 3 meters high single plant outside wich produced more than the 24 plants 50cm high I got in my indoor. Also I have mother plants for clones wich doesn't have a single bud... If you have a normal small grow you won't have problems. If you want to grow more than common sense tells you... you can be found guilty on drugs dealing.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

just had a meeting like 2days ago while i was on ghb and weed, was so much fun hahaha

had to really try my best and not bump into the people driving but still had loads of fun!

you all should join their meetings (K2x XBOX meetings) awesome bunch of lads :)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 11 May 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Spain.
 Even better than Netherlands (where you can use cannabis, but growing is not allowed). Seeds market is 100% legal here too.

Lies, you're allowed to grow up to 5 plants for personal use in the netherlands

it's not exactly legal but our whole soft drug policy is weird.

technically nothing about it is legal, yet you're allowed to grow for personal use, there's perfectly legal businesses that are allowed to sell it, and you can pretty much smoke it anywhere, even in public (long history of soft drugs, no1 even notices)

the only thing that isn't allowed is commercially growing it, which doesn't make any sense

there's businesses allowed to sell it so logically some1 will have to grow it.

geuss they just have to keep the cops busy with something :S

ow and btw legalization sounds nice, but you shouldn't want that.

the thing is if they legalize it it's probably not going to be classed as a regular plant any1 can have, you should think more along the lines of tobacco or alchohol, which would mean all the added taxes and over regulation that comes with it not to mention commercial interests that will poke their filthy noses in.

weed will be twice as sh*tty while costing twice as much, which would probably lead to a complete return to illegality, since everything from production to distribution is allready in place 

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

Spain.
 Even better than Netherlands (where you can use cannabis, but growing is not allowed). Seeds market is 100% legal here too.

Lies, you're allowed to grow up to 5 plants for personal use in the netherlands
it's not exactly legal but our whole soft drug policy is weird.
technically nothing about it is legal, yet you're allowed to grow for personal use, there's perfectly legal businesses that are allowed to sell it, and you can pretty much smoke it anywhere, even in public (long history of soft drugs, no1 even notices)

the only thing that isn't allowed is commercially growing it, which doesn't make any sense
there's businesses allowed to sell it so logically some1 will have to grow it.
geuss they just have to keep the cops busy with something :S

ow and btw legalization sounds nice, but you shouldn't want that.
the thing is if they legalize it it's probably not going to be classed as a regular plant any1 can have, you should think more along the lines of tobacco or alchohol, which would mean all the added taxes and over regulation that comes with it not to mention commercial interests that will poke their filthy noses in.
weed will be twice as sh*tty while costing twice as much, which would probably lead to a complete return to illegality, since everything from production to distribution is allready in place 
I have more than 10 plants just for cloning... This is because I say here is better for growers. The 5 plants limit is not enough IMO for mantain strains or breeding... Anyway I love those coffeshops. Went to Nederlands a few times... (60 and two hours flying from here and you have a nice weekend) People tolerance about cannabis is similar to spain. But not the laws.
In spain you can grow tobacco and make (destilate) alcohol for own use too. So I expect legalization shouldn't give me any troubles to mantain my grow.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

No way. GTA IS my drug lol...i have a couple times before. 

/////
  • /////

German Muscle.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 11 May 2014 - 10:11 PM.

Yes i do that all the time, if i wasnt stoned i wouldnt play this game. I also let my character smoke, then we both are stoned.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by ReconzVenture, 11 May 2014 - 10:15 PM.

I drink quite a lot, I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic because I don't drink for depression or anything. Just a few nights a week on gta with a few mates over Xbox live and some shots of vodka in my system. It makes gta a sh*t ton more fun, I can tell you that now.
Never smoked weed however I have played gta on MDMA and that was very strange.
  • TheMckeever likes this

13dubs13
  • 13dubs13

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:35 PM

Playing GTA while high or drunk is kinda sad. They're both social drugs, it would mean that you're likely doing it alone if you're doing it while playing.

Nevertheless this won't curb countless 13 year olds spamming this thread with "yeah i did!!" 

Michael_Westin
  • Michael_Westin

OperatorStatus

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

I've played a few times drunk off my ass, fun tiiimes.

• TheMckeever likes this

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

I've been drunk while playing GTA. I've been high while playing GTA. The worst game to be either one in is Mortal Kombat.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:37 AM

Playing GTA while high or drunk is kinda sad. They're both social drugs, it would mean that you're likely doing it alone if you're doing it while playing. 

Because if you're doing something alone it's automatically depressing, right?  

13dubs13
  • 13dubs13

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

Because if you're doing something alone it's automatically depressing, right?  

Nope its because doing certain drugs alone is often a sign of escaping from things in a negative way. Its a proper root to addiction/usually the start of it. 

godziller
  • godziller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

DABS...

t_79a850e863b9403eadaa3c68f4c45e4c.jpg

IF you dont kno what a Dab is... y'all dont smoke no THC

Damn straight man...haha...I don't even smoke weed anymore....dabs all day long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users