• This topic is locked This topic is locked
542 replies to this topic
ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Wow so much insult in here. I'll just stay here and state the SGD$892,651.30 in my bank account and watch all of you rip me to shreds.

• Coin. likes this

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:06 AM

still think OP joined the wrong website

CoD community is that way ---->

seriously, why is it that only the dumbest people think GTA absolutely has to be competitive ("griefing" included, as some people only do this because they think it makes them look "skilled")

if you found GTA4 fun, simply because the only thing people did was spawn camp each other at the airport, then by all means, go back to it. nobody will miss you.

There was more to gta iv than just spawn killing at the airport, you probably got destroyed at the airport on iv.

What has the gta community come to....... SMH

way to prove my point, dingleberry. your talk about getting "destroyed" just makes you look like another braindead PvPer

i liked GTA4....for a couple of weeks. After that it got boring. I wasn't a fan of the physics, i didn't like how the cars handled, the lack of air vehicles was disappointing, walking/running felt like steering a car, etc. It didn't feel like it offered me much variety- none of these have a single thing to do with your dumb competitive gibberish. however, the lack of variety did help turn it into nothing but deathmatch at the airport, which again, was boring.

i like 5 way better than 4. sure it goes pretty far from the original formula but to me there's more things offered which gives you a lot more possibilities, and with that, more variety in what you can do.

so, Mr. GTA Pro (or amateur CoD player, whichever you'd prefer), please, feel free to make a witty retort to that.

Perfect example of what the gta community has come to, I don't play cod sh*thead.

Just because V offers more than IV doesn't mean its better, IV you could do whatever you wanted. It's not the game fault you suck ass at shooting and can't make the game fun for yourself. The reason IV got boring TO YOU was because r* made you make your own FUN. In V fun Is HANDED to you, therefore you couldn't make your own fun. You couldn't think for yourself. While the rest of the players with common sense had a field day.

So mr.knowitall please stop being a self entitled dumbass.

Yea, I am not sure why he keeps bringing up Call Of Duty....As if anyone gives a sh*t about Call of Duty or Battlefield.

His argument is basically this: "Only First Person Shooters are competitive".

That is what he is implying by bringing up CoD.

But he is just unaware about GTA IV's competitive nature......Maybe he wasn't around during it's heyday....Or maybe he was a PS3 player.....Maybe the PS3 didn't have the same kind of community as us Xbox users did.....

You have to remember, on PS3, you could invite players and friends to a RANKED MATCH. On the Xbox 360, you could not invite anybody to a Ranked Match, so you had to play with strangers or search lobbies for your friends.

But yes RassO, it is very sad to see what the GTA community has turned into since GTA V Online.  

GTA IV Online had team killers, game spikers, lobby lock-ups (where two people would hold up a lobby for days, sometimes up to a week at a time), there were disallow shooters, professional helicopter battles, people competing for the best Hangmans NOOSE time or Deal Breaker time.

GTA V gives us no team killing, no lobby-lockers, not a strong disallow shooting community, no real competitive chopper wars, there is NO leaderboard for Best Time......But GTA V does give us Crew Selfies and gay hand gestures for winning a match, getting high in your apartment (pointless), they give us passive mode.

Wow, you see the contrast between GTA IV and GTA V.........GTA IV for hardcore players.......GTA V for fake level 10's and GTA IV noobs.

But RassO, it seems like we are a dying breed.....Us old school GTA IV players are a rare breed and hard to come by......

But I am assuming by your agreement with my thread that you are very aware that GTA IV had a very competitive nature and there was an entire "Competitive Community" that was built and structured around 1v1, 2v2, 3v3's and 4v4's.

(And about 75% of these matches were Disallow Only Matches, meaning No Auto Allowed Noobs.)

GTA IV was built on beef and rivalries......GTA IV had "Crews" WAY before Rockstar even though of or implement "Rockstar Crews" for Max Payne 3.

GTA IV was the basis around the crew system because Rockstar saw how competitive we were in GTA IV. Fact.

Haha that is so true, V has literally introduced sims 3 mechanics, wtf 

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:07 AM Edited by RassO, 25 May 2014 - 07:11 AM.

When did this start having anything to do with competition I thought it was all about making small children cry and buggery

That's what he equates competitiveness with.

With people like you and the rest of the idiots thinking IV was just about killing at the airport, I do indeed wonder what the gta community has come to.

Dumb close minded peasant

In friendly fire on lobbies, GTA IV's free roam was most definitely about just killing at the airport for the majority of people. And for me, it meant slaughtering people like you who thought they were hardcore and skilled. Because damn, the game was f*cking easy. Lol
Let me correct your arrogance. ..... IV had.......

-Clans EVERYWHERE from mafia to government to presidents
-GameSpikers (I did if myself lol)
-Terrorists
-Better Clothing than V
-More interiors
-Major ROLEPLAY

I could go on for ages, but you are a major joke if you think in IV anyone could just shoot on IV and dominate. I'd dominate your ass in the air or on the ground. It's wannabe tough guys like you that got their ass kicked in IV.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

-Clans EVERYWHERE from mafia to government to presidents V has more of this. Much more.
-GameSpikers (I did if myself lol) GameSpikers aren't real people. No one cares.
-Terrorists V has this in spades.
-Better Clothing than V No it didn't. Customisation was practically non-exist in GTA IV mp.
-More interiors Barely. It's like comparing a fat kid who ran 200 yards to a fat kid who ran 190 yards.
-Major ROLEPLAY This exists in V in spades.

I could go on for ages, but you are a major joke if you think IV shooting was a piece of cake. I'd dominate your ass in the air or on the ground. It's wannabe tough guys like you that got their ass kicked in IV.

Either you are unintentionally ignorant to the subject matter, and this could be easily resolved by looking around and paying f*cking attention, or you are a troll like the OP is.

I put in IV last month to check things on.. what did I find? People killing people at the airport still. Amazing game!

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

IV shooting IS a piece of cake.

I welcome you to show me how good you are at twitch-reflex shooters that have no aiming assist whatsoever like Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike 1.6 or Quake III: Arena.

GTA in of itself is a joke as a competitive level.

• Killzone3265 and Coin. like this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

-Clans EVERYWHERE from mafia to government to presidents V has more of this. Much more.
-GameSpikers (I did if myself lol) GameSpikers aren't real people. No one cares.
-Better Clothing than V No it didn't. Customisation was practically non-exist in GTA IV mp.
-More interiors Barely. It's like comparing a fat kid who ran 200 yards to a fat kid who ran 190 yards.

I could go on for ages, but you are a major joke if you think IV shooting was a piece of cake. I'd dominate your ass in the air or on the ground. It's wannabe tough guys like you that got their ass kicked in IV.

Either you are unintentionally ignorant to the subject matter, and this could be easily resolved by looking around and paying f*cking attention, or you are a troll like the OP is.

I put in IV last month to check things on.. what did I find? People killing people at the airport still. Amazing game!

Your a clear troll go back under your bridge.

donkeyluver
  • donkeyluver

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

But yes RassO, it is very sad to see what the GTA community has turned into since GTA V Online.  

GTA IV Online had team killers, game spikers, lobby lock-ups (where two people would hold up a lobby for days, sometimes up to a week at a time), there were disallow shooters, professional helicopter battles, people competing for the best Hangmans NOOSE time or Deal Breaker time.

GTA V gives us no team killing, no lobby-lockers, not a strong disallow shooting community, no real competitive chopper wars, there is NO leaderboard for Best Time......But GTA V does give us Crew Selfies and gay hand gestures for winning a match, getting high in your apartment (pointless), they give us passive mode.

Wow, you see the contrast between GTA IV and GTA V.........GTA IV for hardcore players.......GTA V for fake level 10's and GTA IV noobs.

But RassO, it seems like we are a dying breed.....Us old school GTA IV players are a rare breed and hard to come by......

But I am assuming by your agreement with my thread that you are very aware that GTA IV had a very competitive nature and there was an entire "Competitive Community" that was built and structured around 1v1, 2v2, 3v3's and 4v4's.

(And about 75% of these matches were Disallow Only Matches, meaning No Auto-Aim Allowed Noobs.)

GTA IV was built on beef and rivalries......GTA IV had "Crews" WAY before Rockstar even though of or implement "Rockstar Crews" for Max Payne 3.

GTA IV was the basis around the crew system because Rockstar saw how competitive we were in GTA IV. Fact.

This is my best argument for why GTA IV is more hardcore than GTA V......It is a simple compare and contrast format so you can easily see the difference between the two.

So, I am going to stick to these talking points and if anybody wants to argue and disagree with me, please, look at the facts first because you can't argue with facts and you can't argue with logic and data.

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:16 AM Edited by Shade04rek, 25 May 2014 - 07:19 AM.

When did this start having anything to do with competition I thought it was all about making small children cry and buggery

With people like you and the rest of the idiots thinking IV was just about killing at the airport, I do indeed wonder what the gta community has come to.

In friendly fire on lobbies, GTA IV's free roam was most definitely about just killing at the airport for the majority of people. And for me, it meant slaughtering people like you who thought they were hardcore and skilled. Because damn, the game was f*cking easy. Lol

-Terrorists
-Better Clothing than V
-More interiors
-Major ROLEPLAY

The airport wasn't bad, Itll always be THE spot in a gta. I though can remember sniping in algonquin watching many different colored players on the map, and then parachuting off to recollect ammo and a heli. I know Im talking tbogt, but still that was the height of IV online for me, even w/o personal cars or custom weapons. Those things would have made it better, but in V we get those things and get the most simple of mechanics taken away like the types of freemode sessions. I would have never dreamed of how V could have been f*cked up after RDR online nailed it, just no cars and stuff. 

I got on IV online last week and I was proud cause the server I was in was loaded as f*ck.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

I welcome you to show me how good you are at twitch-reflex shooters that have no aiming assist whatsoever like Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike 1.6 or Quake III: Arena.

What I meant was, no one could just LATCH ON to IV shooting, it seems if you'd notice this but spend your time on the gtaforums too much. Your ALWAYS commenting, please get some friends or something jeez

-Terrorists
-Better Clothing than V
-More interiors
-Major ROLEPLAY

The airport wasn't bad, Itll always be THE spot in a gta. I though can remember sniping in algonquin watching many different colored players on the map, and then parachuting off to recollect ammo and a heli. I know Im talking tbogt, but still that was the height of IV online for me, even w/o personal cars or custom weapons. Those things would have made it better, but in V we get those things and get the most simple of mechanics taken away like the types of freemode sessions. I would have never dreamed of how V could have been f*cked up after RDR online. 

I got on IV online last week and I was proud cause the server I was in was loaded as f*ck.

I agree 100% I always had fun having police clans come after me, I remember a time when I was cruising in my infernus and had like 2 different clans after me for like an hour.

donkeyluver
  • donkeyluver

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

Wow, you really are unintelligent.......GTA IV had an option called Auto Aim Disallow.....When you would play matches in Auto Aim Disallow lobbies, the Auto Aim would not work.

Hence, when you would play without Auto Aim, your mind and hands functioned exactly the same as they would in a so-called "Twitch-Reflex Shooter".

You obviously have NO idea what I am talking about as you probably have always had your Auto AIm on like a noob......You had to have pretty quick reflexes to get headshots on GTA IV without your Auto Aim on.

donkeyluver
  • donkeyluver

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

Wow, this kid just said that GTA V has more crews.....Which is true....There are more crews.....But here's the thing......NONE OF THEM ARE COMPETITIVE.....None of the crews have even made a name for themselves on GTA V.

Who here remembers the GS crew in GTA IV.....How about the TK crew.......Anybody remember the Irish crew.....These were crews in GTA IV that were actually competitive, and yes, they would compete against each other.

How many times have you been in a Team Deathmatch on GTA V, only to have Roskstar split up the crews to make it more fair......You go into a deatchmatch with your crew on GTA V and you are playing against your own crew.

And he also said GTA V has more interiors......That is actually a laughable comment.

GTA IV had way more interiors than GTA V......I almost thought he was joking, but then I realized that he is just misinformed and will do anything (up to and including lie) to make us and himself believe that GTA V is actually better in every aspect than GTA IV.

What a sad, sad man.

Coin.
  • Coin.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

No, it's pretty obvious that you and your buddy donkeyluver are.

Consistently overlooking that things exist in V (and more abundantly) or making utterly biased claims is what you are both doing.

GTA V is easy. GTA IV was just as easy.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

What I meant was, no one could just LATCH ON to IV shooting, it seems if you'd notice this but spend your time on the gtaforums too much. Your ALWAYS commenting, please get some friends or something jeez

What a cynical hypocrite; have you taken a look in the mirror? You're signed up for the same exact forums I am, commenting on the same exact trivial stuff as I am. You comment just as much as i do.
Get that uppity superiority complex out of your ass; you're not exactly a socialite yourself, Paris.

Wow, you really are unintelligent.......GTA IV had an option called Auto Aim Disallow.....When you would play matches in Auto Aim Disallow lobbies, the Auto Aim would not work.

Hence, when you would play without Auto Aim, your mind and hands functioned exactly the same as they would in a so-called "Twitch-Reflex Shooter".

You obviously have NO idea what I am talking about as you probably have always had your Auto AIm on like a noob......You had to have pretty quick reflexes to get headshots on GTA IV without your Auto Aim on.

What a f*cking dunce; what does your 1st question have to do with anything?
 A so called "twitch reflex shooter"? What, you assume they don't exist or something...that IV is the height of competitiveness? Why isn't IV on any professional gaming tournament then? Because it's a casual player's game, Einstein.

Why do you think 99% of the people in this thread laugh at you & disagree with everything you spout? Because your views are wrong.

Why would I use Auto-Aim if I am suggesting you and your gimp to prove via real FPS shooters to prove your worth?

Either English isn't your first language or you're clinically mentally handicapped.

Who here remembers the GS crew in GTA IV.....How about the TK crew.......Anybody remember the Irish crew.....These were crews in GTA IV that were actually competitive, and yes, they would compete against each other.

Nope. No one knows who the f*ck those guys are neither.
If they're so good, how come they don;t play at CEVO, CPL, CAL or any official professional tournaments...?

You know who people DO remember & respect?
Ninjas In Pijamas
SK Gaming
Mouse sports
Team 3D
Actual clans (not this "crew" bullsh*t, actual professional teams) that made a professional living playing FPS games. Not some troll crews who molested children because anyone else was too much of a challenge for them like the rubbish nutsack teams you mentioned.

Coin.
  • Coin.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 25 May 2014 - 07:37 AM.

If they're so good, how come they don;t play at CEVO, CPL, CAL or any official professional tournaments...?

Ninjas In Pijamas
SK Gaming
Mouse sports
Team 3D
Actual clans (not this "crew" bullsh*t, actual professional teams) that made a professional living playing FPS games. Not some troll crews who molested children because anyone else was too much of a challenge for them like the rubbish nutsack teams you mentioned.

Throw Evil Geniuses into that mix too.

He probably doesn't know who Fatal1ty is either. lol

• Xyn likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

-Better Clothing than V

Lol wut.

I think GTAIV is a much better game than V since I'm ready with the shovel to bury GTAO already since it's so boring, while IV still lives on for me, but the clothing in IV was horrible, vanilla at least.  TLAD had amazing clothing, and TBoGT was just a bunch of color swaps of the same thing.  If you're going to defend IV, do it right, sheesh.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:43 AM Edited by Xyn, 25 May 2014 - 07:44 AM.

Oh yeah, I forgot about EG.

And as for Fatal1ty...he's basically the real life incarnation of the player we would all like to believe & pretend we are.

I'm ready with the shovel to bury GTAO already since it's so boring,

I take it Modified isn't what you expected in the end?

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

No, it's pretty obvious that you and your buddy donkeyluver are.

Consistently overlooking that things exist in V (and more abundantly) or making utterly biased claims is what you are both doing.

GTA V is easy. GTA IV was just as easy.

Yet your making fake lies just to say V is better, you are a class A dumbass.

-IV has More interiors
-IV had more roleplay clans I remember seeing a ton of LCPD guys everywhere, In V i have only seen 1 clan
-In IV there was better/easier/More roleplay. If you disagree you must not have played IV.

Clearly your trolling, making lies just to say another game is better? I smell a TROLL

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

I take it this game isn't what you expected in the end?

Yes.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

Yes.

lul...

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

What a cynical hypocrite; have you taken a look in the mirror? You're signed up for the same exact forums I am, commenting on the same exact trivial stuff as I am. You comment just as much as i do.
Get that uppity superiority complex out of your ass; you're not exactly a socialite yourself, Paris.

A so called "twitch reflex shooter"? What, you assume they don't exist or something...that IV is the height of competitiveness? Why isn't IV on any professional gaming tournament then? Because it's a casual player's game, Einstein.
Why do you think 99% of the people in this thread laugh at you & disagree with everything you spout? Because your views are wrong.

Why would I use Auto-Aim if I am suggesting you and your gimp to prove via real FPS shooters to prove your worth?
Either English isn't your first language or you're clinically mentally handicapped.

Ninjas In Pijamas
SK Gaming
Mouse sports
Team 3D

Can you read? Your on this forum 24/7 all day everyday, get some friends or something. Every time I read a topic I see your damn name.

donkeyluver
  • donkeyluver

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Ninjas In Pijamas
SK Gaming
Mouse sports
Team 3D

This right here proves to me that you are unaware of what went on in GTA IV.

1. The majority of the people that we f*cked with were adults, grown ass men who cried like little kids......Yes, I am talking about tricking a 30 year old man into jumping out of my helicopter out in the middle of the ocean, then him being forced to swim back only to pick him up again and take him to the rooftop of solitude and watch as he would try to find a way to get off of the roof, unsuccessfully for half an hour.

2. We did have tournaments in GTA IV, and they were hosted by the players themselves......One team (or if it was a 1v1, one person) would put up something, maybe an xbox live gold card for a year or maybe Microsoft point codes....

Sometimes there was even cash on the line (via Green Dot Money Pak Cards), and the players would have their 1v1 or team battle of 2v2 or 4v4.......Most of these games would take about an hour long, these weren't your average noobs going at it....The shooters playing had patience and had to plan their method of engagement.....They had to execute their plan precisely.

These were real matches with real shooters....It was a fantastic time to be a GTA IV player back in 2009.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

-Better Clothing than V

Lol wut.

I think GTAIV is a much better game than V since I'm ready with the shovel to bury GTAO already since it's so boring, while IV still lives on for me, but the clothing in IV was horrible, vanilla at least.  TLAD had amazing clothing, and TBoGT was just a bunch of color swaps of the same thing.  If you're going to defend IV, do it right, sheesh.

I'm thinking of the modded clothing I had in IV lol, but generally V has better clothing.

Coin.
  • Coin.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot about EG.

And as for Fatal1ty...he's basically the real life incarnation of the player we would all like to believe & pretend we are.

I've actually had the honour of playing him twice (Quake III: Arena). I'm not ashamed to admit he beat me both times, and one of those times was a complete blow out ala rapefest.

Yet your making fake lies just to say V is better, you are a class A dumbass.

-IV has More interiors
-IV had more roleplay clans I remember seeing a ton of LCPD guys everywhere, In V i have only seen 1 clan
-In IV there was better/easier/More roleplay. If you disagree you must not have played IV.

Clearly your trolling, making lies just to say another game is better? I smell a TROLL

Learn to read. I said IV had more interiors. It just isn't anything to brag about since it barely had any either, and San Andreas had more.

There are plenty of roleplay clans. Look at other sections of the forum maybe, for starters LOL

How was IV easier? V is more accessible in terms of features and for this stuff. 

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Can you read? Your on this forum 24/7 all day everyday, get some friends or something. Every time I read a topic I see your damn name.

Stupid comeback; If i replied to your post, I obviously can, dipstick.
Can you write? It's *you're*, not *your* in this case.
It's called a cellphone & wi-fi. I'm constantly waiting between patients, I have plenty of time to drop a post or two.

What does it matter to you how I spend my time any way? Yours isn't any more productive because you're doing the same exact thing you hypocrite.

It's nice of you to tell me to go get friends; people always like to toss what they don't have.

Every time I read a topic I see your damn name.

Recognize, bee-yotch.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

Yes.

lul...

Don't chu' "lul..." me, woman!!!

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:55 AM

1. The majority of the people that we f*cked with were adults, grown ass men who cried like little kids......Yes, I am talking about tricking a 30 year old man into jumping out of my helicopter out in the middle of the ocean, then him being forced to swim back only to pick him up again and take him to the rooftop of solitude and watch as he would try to find a way to get off of the roof, unsuccessfully for half an hour.

2. We did have tournaments in GTA IV, and they were hosted by the players themselves......One team (or if it was a 1v1, one person) would put up something, maybe an xbox live gold card for a year or maybe Microsoft point codes....

Sometimes there was even cash on the line (via Green Dot Money Pak Cards), and the players would have their 1v1 or team battle of 2v2 or 4v4.......Most of these games would take about an hour long, these weren't your average noobs going at it....The shooters playing had patience and had to plan their method of engagement.....They had to execute their plan precisely.

These were real matches with real shooters....It was a fantastic time to be a GTA IV player back in 2009.

That's great!
Why doesn't happen anymore then? If a game is truly amazing, it will live on regardless of how old it is. Games like DooM or Half-Life are prime examples of being "old" yet still having thousands upon thousands play them even today.

And again, if it's really that amazing, why are you here? No one in this thread besides that gimp over there agrees with you. No one is going to leave for IV because you tell them to. Not unless you start handing out free copies & convincing them.

Don't chu' "lul..." me, woman!!!

you prefer "lel", then, madam?

• Coin. likes this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:57 AM

Stupid comeback; If i replied to your post, I obviously can, dipstick.
Can you write? It's *you're*, not *your* in this case.
It's called a cellphone & wi-fi. I'm constantly waiting between patients, I have plenty of time to drop a post or two.
What does it matter to you how I spend my time any way? Yours isn't any more productive because you're doing the same exact thing you hypocrite.

It's nice of you to tell me to go get friends; people always like to toss what they don't have.

Every time I read a topic I see your damn name.

Recognize, bee-yotch.

That was pretty hard to read, it's sad that your constantly on the gtaforums, maybe focus on work more eh?

Including I have tons of friends I hang out with every damn day of the week, seems like someone is jelly

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:58 AM

Ninjas In Pijamas
SK Gaming
Mouse sports
Team 3D

How many of you actually believe people got paid in these player (TROLL) hosted tournaments?

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by Xyn, 25 May 2014 - 08:02 AM.

That was pretty hard to read, it's sad that your constantly on the gtaforums, maybe focus on work more eh?

Including I have tons of friends I hang out with every damn day of the week, seems like someone is jelly

Having to tell me you have friends is the #1 tell-off that you actually don't.
The next tell-off is that you're constantly telling me what to do with my life. I live on my own & pay my own bills, I don't parasite off of mom & dad, kid.

You neither feed me nor f*ck me; your "advice" means less than sh*t to me.

Specially when you suffer from the same exact posting syndrome I do. Proof? You're doing it right now...

Anyways, having to attack me with personal quibs just proves you have no real weight in your arguments. I take my leave. Do as you please. You have been added to my 'blocked' list. Anything you post I'll never have to see, and considering how useless it is, no loss at all.

• Coin. likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

Love how this turned from a IV vs V argument into "Omg get a life lololol ur jelly of me."....

• Xyn and Coin. like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users