Photo

Any good motion blur mods for GTA EFLC?

2 replies to this topic
WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

I need a motion blur mod for Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City version 1.1.2.0

I tried pressing the P button but it just makes things blurry and only works when I'm driving fast. I can't find any online. Every time I find one it only comes with a texture pack. I just want the motion blur.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:06 PM

Download RealityIV 2.0.

Open the .rar or whatever, common>shaders>PATCH7/EFLC.RAR and use the rage_postfx files from those shader files.

Then go back to the common>data in the RealityIV.rar and copy and paste the motion blur data/values at the bottom and paste/overwrite them into your game's visualsettings.dat.

Don't copy the whole visualsettings.dat, since that is meant to be used with the timecyc files and stuff. Same thing with the edited shader files, only use the rage_postfx files.

Then you can hit P/turn Definition Off and get some nice motion blur.

WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

Download RealityIV 2.0.

Open the .rar or whatever, common>shaders>PATCH7/EFLC.RAR and use the rage_postfx files from those shader files.

Then go back to the common>data in the RealityIV.rar and copy and paste the motion blur data/values at the bottom and paste/overwrite them into your game's visualsettings.dat.

Don't copy the whole visualsettings.dat, since that is meant to be used with the timecyc files and stuff. Same thing with the edited shader files, only use the rage_postfx files.

Then you can hit P/turn Definition Off and get some nice motion blur.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users