Quantcast

» «
Photo

Was Gta V the best R* Game This Gen?

169 replies to this topic

Poll: Was Gta V The Best R* Game This Gen ? (209 member(s) have cast votes)

Was Gta V The Best R* This Gen ?

1. Yes (85 votes [40.67%])

Percentage of vote: 40.67%

2. No (124 votes [59.33%])

Percentage of vote: 59.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

Red Dead. Nothing much else to say, really.

love emma so  love your sign ( i know its not signature Rate thread but i can't help it)

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:59 AM

Yeah i just love too much that game to exagerate, certainly it has its flaws, but you put everything together and well, its a masterpiece..

It is definitely one of the best games I have ever played.

I weep that there's no PC version.

Soon... Soon... 

• TheMasterfocker likes this

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

Graphically? Yes. Evening/night/dusk is beautiful.
Gameplay? Yes. Swimming, flying, three protagonists, fast vehicles, challenging police, etc.
Story? Hell. No.
Map? I believe so. Not as good as what GTA IV did for cities and what RDR did for countryside, but the map has waterfalls, mountains, seas, deserts, ghettos, airports, towns, etc.
  • TheMasterfocker likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

NO, its not.
And, it has nothing to do with Nostalgia at all

The POLL results (at the time of writing this post) clearly shows, 110 NO's over 79 YES.
Its a tight slap to all those still finding hard to digest the F... umm... that GTA V has failed to impress on a lot of levels and expectations, incl. the FACT that even RDR stands out an impressive game with the "right balance" and "gameplay" to keep people still replay and enjoy it, even after the technically superior and massive offering with GTA ONLINE.

I still fail to understand why people are so confused to realize this in simple gameplay terms.
Anyways, good luck waiting for SP DLC's and more, while GTA ONLINE keeps players aware what the Developers actually wanted to focus.
  • Official General likes this

Justicescooby
  • Justicescooby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Definitely not! Red Dead Redemption has it beat so badly, even if us PC gamers didn't get a port (I beat it on PS3 though.)

• KBG likes this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

There are many rumours over internet that Red Dead Redemption would release for PC this year. :/

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by Official General, 15 May 2014 - 06:19 PM.

There are many rumours over internet that Red Dead Redemption would release for PC this year. :/

After 4 years ? I don't think so! Lol. It's a shame many PC-only gamers missed out on such an incredible game. Rockstar were very cold to you guys for that.
  • sqre likes this

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

I Run This Town

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

NO, its not.

The POLL results (at the time of writing this post) clearly shows, 110 NO's over 79 YES.
Its a tight slap to all those still finding hard to digest the F... umm... that GTA V has failed to impress on a lot of levels and expectations, incl. the FACT that even RDR stands out an impressive game with the "right balance" and "gameplay" to keep people still replay and enjoy it, even after the technically superior and massive offering with GTA ONLINE.

I still fail to understand why people are so confused to realize this in simple gameplay terms.
Anyways, good luck waiting for SP DLC's and more, while GTA ONLINE keeps players aware what the Developers actually wanted to focus.

Nope. Poll shows nothing, because it's GTAV vs. IV-RDR-Noir-MP3. If it was V vs. IV, it would've been another result (like we 've seen numerous times in the past). Where exactly we do have the indication that "GTAV failed to impress"?

I don't know why you keep coming up with the GTAO thing really.

• Official Destroyer likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

After 4 years ? I don't think so! Lol. It's a shame many PC-only gamers missed out on such an incredible game. Rockstar were very cold to you guys for that.

There's definitely been longer times than 4 years between releases. Not with R*, but with other companies. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Unfortunately, those rumors are 99% likely to be fake.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

No. RDR is the best. I think V is much better than IV, but it was still a dissappointment in more ways than one.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

5 years from now...5 years from now lol.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

??

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

??

5 Years from now most people will say that Gta V wasn't that bad and etc. You know it.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Official General, 15 May 2014 - 09:58 PM.

??

5 Years from now most people will say that Gta V wasn't that bad and etc. You know it.
If there is no substantial good stuff added to the SP to greatly improve it via DLC, then that definitely will not happen on my part. No way. V will still remain the biggest letdown so far in my many years of gaming whether it's. 5 years or 100 years.
  • sqre likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 15 May 2014 - 10:06 PM.

??

If there is no substantial good stuff added to the SP to greatly improve it via DLC, then that definitely will not happen on my part. No way. V will still remain the biggest letdown so far in my many years of gaming whether it's. 5 years or 100 years.

I disagree lol. Most people will say that it was better. Apparently the same thing happened with gta iv and the same thing will happen with V. Nostalgia is the main factor. 

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

NO, its not.

Nope. Poll shows nothing, because it's GTAV vs. IV-RDR-Noir-MP3. If it was V vs. IV, it would've been another result (like we 've seen numerous times in the past). Where exactly we do have the indication that "GTAV failed to impress"?

Uggh, Osho is turning into Official General

http://www.gamespot....gta-v-31244909/

^There is a thread on the Gamespot forums showing GTA V not only winning against GTA IV in a poll, but winning substantially, and the Gamespot forums is the place you should expect the most hate as that forum is full of people who only play games for storytelling and think that it's childish to expect fun gameplay and enough of it.

People are just using GTA Online as an excuse, it was been stated many times that GTA V SP and GTA O are worked on by separate teams.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:08 AM Edited by Official General, 16 May 2014 - 02:19 AM.

??

I disagree lol. Most people will say that it was better. Apparently the same thing happened with gta iv and the same thing will happen with V. Nostalgia is the main factor.

Believe what you want . There is no way I will like V anymore than I do now in the future, if it stays the same. You don't know how my mind works, so how you can disagree with that is big mystery to me. If you got some magical powers to tell the future or read my mind then please do share.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:22 AM

NO, its not.

I get what you're saying.
But, the way I see it, is actually quite tricky to explain without going through an argument on same things discussed a lot before in the forum.
Otherwise, I do not desire raging on the game, but merely mentioning what people seem to not get the simple difference about the gameplay.

Anyways, I guess this is the wrong thread to post about the game dislike, and I do apologize for going overboard in my first response.

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

A solid #2 behind Red Dead Redemption

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:10 AM Edited by Wolfhuman, 16 May 2014 - 08:11 AM.

??

Believe what you want . There is no way I will like V anymore than I do now in the future, if it stays the same. You don't know how my mind works, so how you can disagree with that is big mystery to me. If you got some magical powers to tell the future or read my mind then please do share.

Just saying bro, after hearing that you said that gang wars was great, explosive and etc. It made me think. You praise as if gang war was the golden feature that no mortal man has ever seen. So explosive, so big, so extremely fun. It wasn't, you make it seem way bigger than it was. And therefore i think it has something to do with nostalgia. Maybe i am wrong, but doubt it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users