Cinema Management Flyer

5 replies to this topic
RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

I've read on the wiki that there's a Cinema Management mission where you have to use a airplane or something, but i've never gotten those. i don't even think i got any missions from the two cinemas i own. 

Can someone explain how these flyer missions work, they sound interesting to me.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:28 AM

I've read on the wiki that there's a Cinema Management mission where you have to use a airplane or something, but i've never gotten those. i don't even think i got any missions from the two cinemas i own. 

Can someone explain how these flyer missions work, they sound interesting to me.

These are Aerial Promotion Property Management tasks. You have to drop leaflets in designated areas from an aircraft, similar to Trevor's air trafficking missions.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:32 AM

Those missions are from the Ten Cent Theater. All you do is fly around and drop flyers over the city while making announcements promoting the theater. Once in a while it will get robbed and the manager will call you for help.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Those missions are from the Ten Cent Theater.

The Aerial Promotion missions are from all 3 Cinemas,  the Tivoli Cinema, the Cinema Doppler and the Ten Cent Theater.

watchdog1964
  • watchdog1964

Master of Death

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

what none of these say is you have to purchase said cinemas for them to call you to do the promotion. they usually take the form of a phone call or text saying their usual pilot is unavailable can you fly the plane. go to LSI airport and pick up the stunt plane, fly a circuit of around 8 locations dropping the leaflets then fly back and land. easy peasy :)

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 09 May 2014 - 10:15 AM.

what none of these say is you have to purchase said cinemas 

This is because the OP has stated that he has already purchased two cinemas. 

Also, it is better not to reveal too much gameplay unless you post in spoiler tags...

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users