Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Eat Your Heart Out!

213 replies to this topic
fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by fw3, 2 days ago.

"It's very Zen." I relate with you. :)

So, I went and got a Ruffian again and it's all I've been riding for days! It's so bouncy!!! I think I didn't appreciate it more during the early stages because I wasn't familiar enough with the "game" of stunting yet.

However, this Ruffian has introduced me to a new kind of "game." The Continuous Bouncing & Abounding Wheelie" stunts. 
I've found that with the Bati, I'd hit a location and land it (or not) and that was that. However, this Ruffian loves to keep going, if you let it and if you have the line.

You know that Asian/Chinese gazebo near the skateboard park? Well, the photo below is where I landed AFTER jumping from the Asian/Chinese gazebo:

0_0.jpg

Estimating in real terms, it's gotta be 250-300 yards away. I basically tried it 4 times, and on the last try, it worked.

When I launched from the gazebo, I hit it hard and held back in the wheelie position. 
As I came down, I landed on the concrete fence and bounced right back up.
As I came down again, I landed on a rooftop - still holding the wheelie - and kept bouncing, from roof to roof, between trees and over poles.
I was sure I was going to crash, but eventually, I landed where you see in the photo. I stress the word "landed!" lol!

The best part was that because that gazebo is a Stunt Challenge spot online, it did the theatrical camera view during the whole stunt.
I uttered the words, "you've gotta be kidding me!" as I watched. Very fun!

So, while I gave up on the Thrust and the new Sh!tzu, I've regained the Ruffian and all her bouncy glory!

Looking forward to seeing more of what this thing can do! Cheers! :)

• Furry_Monkey, TomKongPhooey, Neal Fargo and 1 other like this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

The ruffian is great and the pcj is too but I can't seem to get the dual headlight version as I want it next to my akuma and ruffian to look pretty. I may buy the thrust if I sell some cars because an all bike garage sounds awesome.
  • fw3 likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, 2 days ago.

"It's very Zen." I relate with you. :)

So, I went and got a Ruffian again and it's all I've been riding for days! It's so bouncy!!! I think I didn't appreciate it more during the early stages because I wasn't familiar enough with the "game" of stunting yet.

However, this Ruffian has introduced me to a new kind of "game." The Continuous Bouncing & Abounding Wheelie" stunts. 
I've found that with the Bati, I'd hit a location and land it (or not) and that was that. However, this Ruffian loves to keep going, if you let it and if you have the line.

You know that Asian/Chinese gazebo near the skateboard park? Well, the photo below is where I landed AFTER jumping from the Asian/Chinese gazebo:

0_0.jpg

Estimating in real terms, it's gotta be 250-300 yards away. I basically tried it 4 times, and on the last try, it worked.

When I launched from the gazebo, I hit it hard and held back in the wheelie position. 
As I came down, I landed on the concrete fence and bounced right back up.
As I came down again, I landed on a rooftop - still holding the wheelie - and kept bouncing, from roof to roof, between trees and over poles.
I was sure I was going to crash, but eventually, I landed where you see in the photo. I stress the word "landed!" lol!

The best part was that because that gazebo is a Stunt Challenge spot online, it did the theatrical camera view during the whole stunt.
I uttered the words, "you've gotta be kidding me!" as I watched. Very fun!

So, while I gave up on the Thrust and the new Sh!tzu, I've regained the Ruffian and all her bouncy glory!

Looking forward to seeing more of what this thing can do! Cheers! :)

Yes!  One of us!   :D

I know the spot you mean very well.  If you go past the gazebo and then pretty much instantly turn left (it's a hard turn - I crash there a lot!) then you can head straight towards the buildings and bump off the edge just before you reach them.  You can bounce half way across Vespucci if you get a nice line with that (and if Lady Luck is giving you a nudge in the right direction).

I'm glad you're enjoying the Ruffian.  It's very different to the Bati, isn't it?  You're definitely better off having them both in your arsenal.

• fw3 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted A day ago

... because an all bike garage sounds awesome.

It is something unique to walk in your garage and see all bikes. Lots of clean space and shiny rides! lol!

Not quite the same as when I took this, but the idea is still the same:

0_0.jpg

• Furry_Monkey likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users