Photo

Grumpy old farts looking for crew mates

98 replies to this topic
Christophe69
  • Christophe69

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Christophe69, 5 days ago.

Born in '83 and currently crew-less. Usually play invite only to avoid the spackers, but I'm liking the sound of this mature crew.

Will take a look later.

Your more than welcome to try us out, I'll send over an invite, let us know your Tag?

Hopefully see you online!

Race_meet.jpg

gamebot69
  • gamebot69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by gamebot69, 5 days ago.

I'm 28 years old, and tired of playing with kids. I enjoy long shootouts on the beach, racing in sport cars (don't have enough money for super) is this the right crew for me?

p.s it would be really nice if i could try to build up my car by winning some races with some one.

• blackwolfred likes this

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I'm 28 years old, and tired of playing with kids. I enjoy long shootouts on the beach, racing in sport cars (don't have enough money for super) is this the right crew for me?

p.s it would be really nice if i could try to build up my car by winning some races with some one.

you are more than welcome!!! just send a request for an invite,let me know your social club name and gamertag so i can friend request you,if you don't mind.

TexasKilldozer
  • TexasKilldozer

Los Santos Golf Pro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

If you decide to join the crew, send me a friend request (Texas Killdozer on XBL) and I can help you grind out your races, no problem.

gamebot69
  • gamebot69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Friends request sent, online today, texas killdozer message sent. Thanks guys!

TexasKilldozer
  • TexasKilldozer

Los Santos Golf Pro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Friends request sent, online today, texas killdozer message sent. Thanks guys!

I got your friend request and accepted through via my computer. If you're still on when I start playing feel free to join the party or send a party invite if you have a mic. Even if you don't we'll figure out a way to help you with your races.

mg1991
  • mg1991

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago Edited by mg1991, 2 days ago.

Hey, are you still looking for new members? I'm 22 but I really haven't played online much at all because the community in random online sessions is pretty annoying! I want to start doing the online missions, races etc.. and this crew sounds awesome. I Live in the UK and play most nights. GT is Magrudergrind91.
I also messaged blackwolfred on social club. Cheers!

Christophe69
  • Christophe69

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Hey mg1991 did you get an invite?

I'm sure you did, but incase you didn't my SC name is ChristopeUK.

See you soon online!

sharkstuff
  • sharkstuff

Winner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by sharkstuff, A day ago.

Hey guys, after reading many of the previous post's, I have just sent a crew request. I was in a very large crew were wearing crew colours didn't stand for anything. I play when I can and do mostly missions to earn $$ and cruise around. I'm 25, male, from the UK, work days and nights so I play at random times. Looking forward to playing with a decent group.

Gt: SH4RKO88 (the "O" is a letter)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users