Car Appreciation Thread

7 replies to this topic
Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

Is there anyway we can make a thread or something for the "Car Appreciation Thread"?

It seems like every other day someone else is making a "appreciation thread" for one car or another is there anyway to combine all of them to cut down on the clutter of these?

• GN 1992 likes this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 08 May 2014 - 07:47 PM.

There is this one here--->http://gtaforums.com...6-pimp-my-whip/

And Azazel's database here--->http://gtaforums.com...hicle-database/

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

@Barefoot Tiger

That is not what i am talking about,

I am talking about having something to merge all the Car Appreciation Thread into one centralized area so there aren't 50 Appreciation threads floating around that don't fall into the threads you've provided.

People want to show off just one car not there whole garage and the second link you gave me is just a list of cars in the game nothing even remotely close to what i am talking about.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

http://gtaforums.com...arages-edition/

That thread was for posting pictures of cars and garages but then came the appreciation threads.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

No, I like the appreciation threads. It's a place for people to share their thoughts on one particular car and show theirs off.

If you don't like them just don't go into the thread. I don't see a problem with them.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:45 AM

No, I like the appreciation threads. It's a place for people to share their thoughts on one particular car and show theirs off.

If you don't like them just don't go into the thread. I don't see a problem with them.

Why not ask a forum leader about making such a topic? If he/she agrees, make one. What is basically want is a car opinion/review thread. Isn't it?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:38 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 10 May 2014 - 09:38 AM.

Appreciation threads are completely fine as long as they are not duplicates(thread creators not using the search engine).  Like Sugar Free said, if you have an issue with them, simply don't view them.  I don't see the issue with them.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

A central Appreciation thread is just going to turn out like a Screenshots topic or something similar to the Rate The Car Above You topic as already mentioned.

I understand many people think they take up a lot of space, but this is a discussion forum so sometimes trying to put things all in one place isn't proactive for the community. I personally don't have a problem with Appreciation topics as long as the OP has some thought to it and it isn't a duplicate. At the end of the day, people just want to talk with likeminded people about a specific vehicle they enjoy, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it fits within the rules of avoiding flaming and spamming.

• Raavi, Biohazard Abyss, Sugar Free Nos and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users