Bring back the replay feature!

22 replies to this topic
spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker.
  • AdmiralAmmunation likes this

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by rickreim, 08 May 2014 - 03:23 PM.

Let me guess, Rooftop Rumble?

BTW: replay does not work for any contact missions. Stupid, I know

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Well yes, but I play other missions like extradition.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 08 May 2014 - 03:30 PM.

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker.

That is the very reason it is not around anymore; people would replay contact missions with high payouts over and over again and make millions in a matter of hours..  

Devs want players to buy SHARK cards, so you can expect money glitches and exploits to get fixed in a hurry.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Collecting Mission Cars this weekend...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

That's exactly why the replay option was disabled in the first place I am afraid.

People were constantly hitting replay to get the money/rp from that mission over and over
again so it was taken out of the game. Unless you present a very good case to Rockstar I
doubt it will return.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

They took it out because everyone was just spamming that replay option for Violent Ducts, which was a mission accesable from rank 15 that paid $9000 each time and took less than 2 minutes to complete...

They dont want you to make a lot of money fast, thats why it was removed. Blame cashcards

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by Odesza, 08 May 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Replay was only supposed to work for non-contact missions, that's the reason they said they removed it.  If they removed it so that you couldn't spam missions they wouldn't have added the contact missions to the start menu.

:facedesk:

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

You can't wait a whole 30 seconds?  If you are that busy, how do you have time to spend on a video game?

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

I want it back to.
Seriously, if they really wanted us to be able to earn money easily they could just do this. (Like some of you say about the whole mission in pause menu thing).

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me* because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker**.

* is you asking why they took it out

** is you answering yourself

• AdmiralAmmunation likes this

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

In b4 this turns into a rant against Shark Cards

Oh, wait.....

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

I want it back to.
Seriously, if they really wanted us to be able to earn money easily they could just do this. (Like some of you say about the whole mission in pause menu thing).

You don't need this feature to earn money easily

• Odesza likes this

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

I want it back to.

Well, it's not that I think it is 'hard' per say.
It's just a really long and boring process and that's not what I bought the game for, a long boring process of earning money.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

I want it back to.

It's just a really long and boring process and that's not what I bought the game for, a long boring process of earning money.

What?!

Start>Jobs>Missions>Rooftop Rumble.

Damn, that takes hours(!)  Seriously, 30 seconds.  You're too busy to wait 30 seconds?  You're having a laugh right?

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

I want it back to.

What?!

Damn, that takes hours(!)  Seriously, 30 seconds.  You're too busy to wait 30 seconds?  You're having a laugh right?

I'm not talking about the loading screens, the physical payouts, but the screens are just annoying.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

I want it back to.

What?!

I'm not talking about the loading screens, the physical payouts, but the screens are just annoying.

Bide your time and you'll make a decent amount.  If you want instant gratification then clearly this game is not for you.  Personally, I like the feeling of having to graft to buy somethign I want.  It gives the game a purpose.

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

I want it back to.

What?!

Bide your time and you'll make a decent amount.  If you want instant gratification then clearly this game is not for you.  Personally, I like the feeling of having to graft to buy somethign I want.  It gives the game a purpose.
I'm fine with having to play for good sh*t, it's just I hate when that process is boring as f*ck.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

I want it back to.

What?!

I'm fine with having to play for good sh*t, it's just I hate when that process is boring as f*ck.

It's all part of the experience.  As I said, it gives the game a purpose.

Thatguythatplaysgames
  • Thatguythatplaysgames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Rockstar doesn't understand that this would really slow down people glitching money.

Let people grind, Rockstar. Let us work

X-X-X
  • X-X-X

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

Replay button wasn't intentionally patched. Rockstar's talented developers inadvertently broke it when they released one their useless patches and they've been trying to fix it for months.

http://i.imgur.com/Ugm5ON9.jpg

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

be happy they have placed contact missions on the job list so you can replay them, can u imagine on the double rp week, people would have grinded conveted not RR. this just proves how butthurt the community is, R* does something good and people always finds something new to complain about

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

I want it back to.

What?!

It's all part of the experience.  As I said, it gives the game a purpose.
Well I have the right to complain about a sh*tty experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users