Photo

Holding other players PV's hostage in the LSC parking lot

38 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 May 2014 - 01:55 PM.

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.
You can call the cops in online?
Yup. 911 the first time and then it adds emergency services contact to your phone. You can call the cops, fire department, or an ambulance.

When LSC camping was popular a few months ago, I'd stand in the bushes across the lot from the LSC door in passive mode and call the cops over and over. The campers would end up shooting at someone and then get chased away from LSC by the cops. It was hilarious.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by Bozzah, 08 May 2014 - 02:01 PM.

Oh, what a surprise, another pathetic idiot who likes to ruin other people's fun. You're the reason I stay in Invite Only Sessions most of the time.

why is he an idiot? you're much more of an idiot because it pisses you off playing in free roam. nobody forces you to play there :)

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.
You can call the cops in online?
Yup. 911 the first time and then it adds emergency services contact to your phone. You can call the cops, fire department, or an ambulance.

When LSC camping was popular a few months ago, I'd stand in the bushes across the lot from the LSC door in passive mode and call the cops over and over. The campers would end up shooting at someone and then get chased away from LSC by the cops. It was hilarious.

wow, you must have had so much more fun than the other guys who were having gunfights! I mean, standing in a bush in passive mode... it's almost as awesome as going in the underground while having a bounty on your head just to see other people fail at chasing you.

• ls_stories likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

It's not like i did it for hours on end. After being killed 2 or 3 times while trying to drive a baller into LSC to sell, I got fed up and wanted to get the dickheads away from LSC so i could sell a car.

luisniko
  • luisniko

PS4 Semi-Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

Congrats. Tell you what? Those people you saw trying to get back their cars were absolutely idiot.

If it was me, I'd go away with another car and call my mechanic to send one my way.

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

ile as in I'll bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!! Sticker bomb bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
What a dick

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

OP plz dont let me catch you in freeroam

i'll pluck your pubic hairs off with my teeth

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

You're lucky you haven't ran into me OP

X-X-X
  • X-X-X

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

This game is full of kants.

Buzzbox
  • Buzzbox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

In this situation I would move a few blocks away and call the mechanic. This isn't even hard to do, try stealing a simeon car right before they try to sell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users