Holding other players PV's hostage in the LSC parking lot

38 replies to this topic
ls_stories
  • ls_stories

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire
  • SpeederX96 and Darth_Rob like this

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

good story!!!! wow almost like they didnt want to be killed when using the garage!! haha lolz what idiot noobs

• Ninja_Gear and meatrocket8 like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by am30, 08 May 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Story thread is what you want here - http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

You do realise the player starting a job or changing lobbies defeats you idiotic plot?  The fail is strong with you.

• TreFacTor likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Such troll, much l33t, wow!
  • hywelkidd likes this

Ryuustash
  • Ryuustash

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

This is the same kid that crys,gets in a tank then proceeds to wait outside someone apartment picking his ass for hours on end because he got shot lol

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

Huehuehuehuehue

U r so god at teh gam m8
  • Officer620, Choppers, nomface11 and 1 other like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

@ls_stories, get a life you saddo.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

Lyk if u cri evrytym
  • SKaREO and nomface11 like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 08 May 2014 - 10:34 AM.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty intimidated by tales of such badassery.

Teach me your ways, OP

Also, "sticker" bombs are a thing apparently. Maybe that explains the Aesa.

• ghostrider135, GoodGreen, pandadoudou and 2 others like this

Ryuustash
  • Ryuustash

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

Do you also challenge people to 1v1 dm,s cuase they killed you in a drive by

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire

Yeah, how about just calling the mechanic and asking for a different vehicle when I'm away from your ass?

Sh4d0wX32111
  • Sh4d0wX32111

Strawhat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

I did this for the first time in months, went to pick up my Stinger and noticed an Adder, I though it would be nice of me to drive the players car out of the impound, it was locked so I got butt flustered and noticed the guy coming for his car, I killed him for locking his car.
  • Coolstream and meatrocket8 like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:01 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 08 May 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Don't worry op...its lonely at the top...you must sit there for hours before some idiot comes half way across town, leaving all the action for their pv that they can get for free by other means....you must be very lonely.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

Oh, what a surprise, another pathetic idiot who likes to ruin other people's fun. You're the reason I stay in Invite Only Sessions most of the time.
  • Upggrade likes this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:19 AM

I knew OP was trouble the second I realised that his avatar is a selfie, holding an RPG in his garage.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

Pretty unoriginal. Someone tried to do this with me last night, I just walked up to the car knowing they would put a sticky on it and let em pay for the insurance when they blew it up then killed them,called the car back and just drove off. You're boring.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

It doesn't bother me when people do the tactics the TC stated. That is how he has fun. But many of you are correct, If I happen to notice him, and send him a text before I get there... Dude probably won't budge or respond. If I call Lester, and destroy him the same way I do tanks consistently, yeah he'll have a reaction.

More people need to avoid dots that aren't they're friends, or that are sitting static in an open area. Every time you round a corner with a white dot there, that could be a tank, and once he gets you once, he can, and probably will rally it over and over. But luckily tank players aren't skilled, and will always present themselves with the opportunity to be pelted with RPG rounds. If you don't have an RPG, better get a buddy with one.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

Only glitchers/kiddies use the main lsc.I use either the airport LSC or the LSC at the industrial area so you lose.

By the way,cool ls_stories bro(literally).

Bitaktus
  • Bitaktus

mr. Nice Guy

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

Dude... that's sad OP.

leave area -> request PV. Done. 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

if someone allow some troll to hold their car hostage, thats a win for the troll...

why? because the other person can just move to a safe zone and use the "request vehicle" feature!

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Sticker Bomb LMFAO

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Sad OP can't get kills like a man, Of course picking them off when they can't fight back, OP please tell me your on PS3 because if I ever get in a session with you I will proceed to lay the whoop ass on you.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

Not that hard to avoid.  All I'd have to do is switch lobbies, takes 10 seconds... BAM you just got owned.

Also, doing what you described sounds very childish :)      but you're probably about 16 years old anyway, so it fit you perfectly

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:46 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 May 2014 - 12:47 PM.

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

OP clearly hasn't realised the rest us of check our map or for people of the
radar, espcially before entering the main LSC in the war zone.

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

Silph Co. President

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.

You can call the cops in online?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

It's far too easy to just grab a ride off the streets, drive a couple blocks away and instant transfer my car to safety.

Deal with that, badass.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

2 huge flaws in the grief.
Players can easily recall their vehicle and the griefer will be guarding a fake car without knowing.

Easily killed by using offradar, calling cops or snipers.

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

You sound like an asshole to me.

Luckily I never go to Mors Mutual, call them up then have your Mechanic bring the car instead.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

They walk half a block after they die, request pv, and you're there guarding a dupe.

Wow such 1337.

I'd go off radar come back and f*ck your butthole raw buddy.
  • ghostrider135 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users